General knowledge quiz and answers easy printable trivia free online GK quizzes in English are for fun, learning, and entertainment. Keeping yourself up to speed with information from various fields is what general knowledge is all about. General knowledge and current events are significantly more important than the capacity to achieve high marks and make a social influence. Having high broad knowledge makes you clever in every way and assists you in making key life decisions. For example, if a person wants to make a career decision, he can only do so if he has a thorough understanding of the many possibilities and requirements accessible to him. Only then can he make a more informed decision about his future.
Similarly, a person looking for a house may be referred to a property consultant if he lacks sufficient understanding of current property rates in the region of his interest. As a result, excellent information has always had a lot to give in one way or another.
It would be a really unpleasant scenario if your child came to you with a basic science or English inquiry to which you did not have an answer. If a parent wishes to set an example for their children, he or she should have a broad knowledge base so that they may assist their children with their subjects anytime they want assistance.
General knowledge may assist a speaker to gain the attention of his audience in a variety of ways, from being able to speak about intriguing facts about a subject to conducting a dialogue with the audience. A person who is well-versed in a variety of topics might increase his confidence before and during a public speech.
General knowledge quiz and answers easy
1. Where is the home of Biyaring, a shrimp dish?
2. Citi Field is a baseball field in which city?
3. Where is the home of Achalarus lyciades – hoary edge butterfly?
4. Where is the home of Battus eracon – West-Mexican swallowtail butterfly?
5. Collective nouns – a group of swans are called what?
6. Henry II, died on 16 October 1047 was a monarch of which country?
7. Lady Curzon’s peacock dress, worn by Baroness Mary Curzon to celebrate which event in 1902 ?
Coronation of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra
8. Angels is a what dress brand?
9. What role was played by American singer, actor, and producer Frank Sinatra in the 1943 film Reveille with Beverly?
10. In MASH who planted the vegetable garden?
11. In July 2021, which popular English band released the album Get Up Sequences Part One?
The Go! Team
12. In Hinduism, who is the Abundance goddess?
13. Agua Fria, one of the national monuments of the United States is located in which State?
14. Who is the sculptor of the equestrian statue “Ferdinand Philippe, Duke of Orléans” located at Algiers, place du Gouvernement, Algeria?
15. In Kansas the law prohibits shooting rabbits from where?
16. What is the name of the fictional cat in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot?
17. What is the state mammal of Arizona?
Ring-tailed cat (1986)
18. In which year, the state song “Arizona” was adopted?
19. What is the name of the Bent-Tail’s unintelligent canine son in arious Walt Disney cartoons?
20. Name the first web browser publicly available?
21. Remich town is located in which country?
22. What is Baby Gap?
23. What was the rank of Anderson, Harry A. who participated in the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies between 1943 and 1946?
24. Henry Clay Court is located in which city?
The Landings on Skidaway Island, Georgia
25. In Texas it’s illegal to shoot a buffalo from where?
Hotel second story
26. Built in 1938, Memorial Chapel is located in which country?
27. American Family Field is located in which US city?
28. Arches National Park, Utah was founded in which year?
29. Edward Dawkins, Ethan Mitchell, and Sam Webster from New Zealand won the gold medal in Men’s team sprint in Cycling in which event?
2014 Commonwealth Games
30. Name the first car model with transverse engine front-wheel drive?
31. FIFA World Cup “Golden Glove Award” was first awarded in which year?
32. Which Indian emperor was converted to Buddhism and issued edicts advocating vegetarianism and offering protections to wild and domestic animals?
33. Who was Amaethon?
34. What is Hardtack?
A cracker (food)
35. Who wrote The Screwtape Letters?
C S Lewis
36. Ball im Savoy (1932) operetta was composed by whom?
Paul Abraham (1892–1960)
37. Which country is the home of Chexo – a rice and yogurt dish?
38. What is the NATO phonetic codeword for the symbol “C”?
39. What does UTC−05, ACT mean?
40. What song is about a sheep-stealing suicide?
41. What were the third-cheapest cities in the world in 2020?
42. Canyonlands National Park was founded in 1964 in which US city?
43. Performed by Danielle Bradbery on Knockouts (Top 32) stage, who is the original artist of the song “Jesus Take The Wheel”?
44. Han Dynasty-era frescoes depict women playing which ancient game?
45. What was the most commonly occurring name on the internet?
46. What is a by-product of corn wet-milling?
Corn steep liquor
47. Which country is the home of Roghni Naan?
48. What is a kind of food Crispbread?
49. Banana roll- a rolled flavored glutinous rice, not cooked any further after preparation was originated in which country?
50. Mary Kelly was the last known who?
Victim Jack Ripper
51. A delicious food Bacon explosion was originated in which country?
52. What is Mycoprotein?
a form of edible single-cell protein
53. In the ten cheapest cities in the world in 2020, which city was number 6?
54. What is Anpan?
a sweet bread
55. Jockey / Author Dick Francis what injury on his wedding day?
Broken collar bone
56. Old-fashioned style of the apron is called Pinafore apron in British English, what in American?
Pinafore, pinafore apron
57. Dave’s Killer Bread is a brand of bread from which country?
58. Begun in 1989, Excellence Canada administers which national quality award in North America?
Canada Awards for Excellence
59. What links Discover Financial, Dolby Laboratories, Dollar General, Edgewell Personal Care, Energizer Holdings, Evergy, and FMC Corporation?
Companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange
60. Aurore Dupin b 1804 changed her name what 19th cent author?
61. What is a type of pasta filata cheese made out of sheep’s or cow’s milk, throughout Southern Italy?
62. What is the Family Meals Month in the USA?
63. Roy Acuff (1903–1992) is popular for what?
country music performer
64. “Romances” (1997) by Luis Miguel is one of the best-selling albums in which country?
65. What was Mae West sent to the workhouse for in 1926?
Writing starring in a play called sex
66. What is the name of the cyclonic storm that took place for 1 day on January 15 – 16, 2005 in the North Indian Ocean tropical cyclone basin?
67. What is the common name of oxoethanoic acid, a C2 carboxylic acid?
glyoxylic acid, oxoacetic acid, formylformic acid
68. According to the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Ephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers (methamphetamine) are in List I or List II?
69. On 28 October 1967 which popular actress was born in Smyrna, Georgia, United States?
70. Whose slogan was plop plop fizz fizz?
71. Explaining a joke is like… (analogy)?
dissecting a frog
72. Where is Bubur ayam, rice congee with shredded chicken meat served with some condiments and cake originated?
73. Roti ganjel rel, rectangular-shaped brown bread with sesame seeds, flavored with cinnamon and palm sugar is originated in which location?
74. Ambo Mineral Water is a brand of bottled water from which country?
75. What would you find on Pink Sheets?
Bid Asked prices OTC stocks
76. What is Nihon Buyō?
Japanese traditional dance
77. When is the Nowruz, a Public holiday in Afghanistan?
78. AASI – Advanced Aerodynamics and Structures Inc deals with what?
79. Who is the winner of the 2021 Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental?
Cinderella Faye Obeñita
80. What actor is the spokesman for the National Rifle Association?
81. What is Health Literacy Month?
82. What is the name of one of the 2003 best-selling albums in Australia by Delta Goodrem?
83. LTE network VEON is deployed in which country?
84. What links Valerie Agnew, Lisa Faye Beatty, Elizabeth Davis, Roisin Dunne, Stefanie Sargent, Selene Vigil?
the all-female band, 7 Year Bitch (United States)
85. Two most commonly sold items in stores are sodas and what?
86. On 28 October 1974 which American actor, producer, and animal rights activist were born?
Joaquin Rafael Phoenix
87. Boudin Bakery is a brand of bread from which country?
88. Adaline is a singer-songwriter in which country?
89. What was the most Cyclonic storms prone decade according to India Meteorological Department (IMD) in The North Indian Ocean tropical cyclone basin?
90. What does a hotwalker do?
Walks a hot racehorse
91. An Giang Coffee is located in which city?
Long Thành, Vietnam
92. What does the Latin phrase “a minore ad maius” mean?
from the smaller to the greater
93. hammer : nail :: comb : ?
94. What is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in the United Kingdom?
95. Where were the 1964 winter Olympics held?
96. What are wedgies, or lifties?
97. What is a headgear, usually made from fabric such as cotton and/or polyester, that covers the whole head, exposing only the face or part of it?
98. “The Heart of Dixie” is a song written by Brett James, Troy Verges, and Caitlyn Smith, and recorded by which American country music artist?
99. Amma Kudineer is a brand of bottled water from which country?
100. Ignoring obvious what links Jupiter Neptune Uranus and Saturn?
All have Rings
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable