Miscellaneous quiz questions and answers general knowledge free online trivia quiz in English will share 100 GK quizzes for all. General knowledge may help you with anything from planning a garden to balancing a checkbook. Whether you’re deciding on your career or organizing a vacation, having a good understanding of everything can aid you in some manner, where miscellaneous quiz questions and answers can help a lot.
It will enhance the significance and prosperity of your entire existence. You can relate distinct, discrete facts to other facts the more you know about certain subjects on the basis of miscellaneous quiz questions and answers. This leads to a better comprehension of facts and a better understanding of what is best for you.
Learners are required to be aware of current events around the globe, and this information is examined through a variety of general knowledge examinations, miscellaneous quiz questions, and answers, the results of which will undoubtedly result in high scores.
General knowledge with miscellaneous quiz questions and answers will assist you in achieving high results in school and in competitive admission tests. Makes Discussion Interesting: If you don’t share the same interests, it might be tough to maintain a conversation with a friend, coworker, acquaintance, or even a stranger, like these miscellaneous quiz questions and answers.
Miscellaneous quiz questions and answers
1. What is the state mammal of Alabama?
American black bear (2006)
2. How many books did John Harvard donate to Harvard University?
329 titles (totaling 400 volumes) as well as half his estate (£779)
3. 7 for All Mankind is a what product’s brand?
4. What makes Doug Adkins (born 1963) popular?
A country music performer
5. The human bodies got 45 miles of them – what?
6. Bacon dish Æbleflæsk was originated in which country?
7. What is the National Catfish Month in the USA?
8. What is the national bread of Afghanistan?
9. “Romance” (1991) by Luis Miguel is one of the best-selling albums in which country?
10. The Best or Nothing is the motto of what company?
11. What is an Animal cracker?
A baked food
12. Beef bun is a type of pastry from which country?
13. Who named “Patience and Fortitude Lions” at New York’s Public Library Stone?
Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia
14. In which year, the state song “Alabama” was adopted?
15. Janette Rankin in 1917 first to do what?
a WomAn elected to Congress
16. What role was played by American singer, actor, and producer Frank Sinatra in the 1941 film Las Vegas Nights?
17. In July 2021, which popular American band released the album Angel or Alien?
Born of Osiris
18. Who is Abundantia
Abundance goddess is Roman religion
19. What is Abercrombie Kids?
20. The average person in a lifetime grows 7 feet of what?
21. What is the name of one of the 1986 best-selling albums in Australia by John Farnham?
22. LTE network AWCC is deployed in which country?
23. What links Leanne Garner, Fiona Garner, Kate Turley, Meriam “Mim” Mohammad, Charlotte Fendek?
all-female band, 21st Century Girls (United Kingdom) (1998–2000)
24. According to the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Anthranilic acid, its esters, and its salts (methaqualone and analogs) are in List I or List II?
25. G Roddenberry Star Trek 2 radical ideas Spock’s Ears and what?
Woman second in Command
26. What is the only surviving dress of Queen Elizabeth I?
Bacton Altar Cloth; so-named because it had been used as an altar cloth for centuries
27. Who was an American virologist and medical researcher who developed one of the first successful polio vaccines was born on 28 October 1914?
Jonas Edward Salk
28. Regulations against “Tirranny or Crueltie” toward domestic animals were included in which leag code?
Massachusetts Body of Liberties
29. What is the largest multi-sport event ever held in Scotland with around 4,950 athletes from 71 countries and territories competing in 18 different sports?
2014 Commonwealth Games
30. Why did Ghengis Khan’s soldiers ride female horses?
To drink their milk
31. In 1687, the Japanese ban on eating meat, which had waned with the arrival of Portuguese and Dutch missionaries, was reintroduced by whom?
32. Which country is the home of Chebureki, a deep-fried turnover with a filling of ground or minced meat and onions?
33. Sam Webster from New Zealand won the gold medal in Men’s sprint in Cycling in which event?
2014 Commonwealth Games
34. What is the oil extracted from the germ of corn (maize)?
35. Where would you find an ideo locator?
Map – You are here Arrow
36. Performed by Danielle Bradbery on the Blind Audition stage, who is the original artist of the song “Mean”?
37. 2134–2000 BCE – Illustrations on Egyptian temple walls from which dynasty showed women exercising and playing ball games?
38. Lee Aaron is a jazz and rock singer-songwriter, also known as “Metal Queen” in which counry?
39. What is the most Cyclonic storms prone month according to India Meteorological Department (IMD) in The North Indian Ocean tropical cyclone basin?
40. Rafflesia flowers smell like what to attract pollinators?
41. Who was Agathodaemon?
42. Admiralty Island, one of the national monuments of the United States is located in which State?
43. Who is the sculptor of the equestrian statue “Skanderbeg” located at Krujë, Rruga Kala, Albania?
44. The Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies was established in which year?
45. Your eyeballs are 3.5% what?
46. What was the rank of Appel, William B who participated in the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies between 1943 and 1946?
47. Henry Clay Boulevard and Clay Avenue is located in which city?
48. Built in 1965, the Armenian Genocide Memorial is located in which city in India?
Kolkata, West Bengal
49. Acadia National Park, Maine was founded in which year?
50. Who was the winner of the 2021 Binibining Pilipinas International?
51. What is a masquerade gown designed for Alice Vanderbilt in 1883 featuring a battery-powered electric bulb?
Electric Light dress
52. Who won season four of NBC’s The Voice in 2013, becoming the youngest artist to win the competition?
53. Cypress Ranch High School is a secondary school located in Cypress, which is an unincorporated area in which county, Texas, near Houston?
54. What was the cheapest city in the world in 2020?
55. What was the police chief’s name in the first two Jaws films?
56. Victoria und ihr Husar (1930) operetta was composed by whom?
Paul Abraham (1892–1960)
57. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park was founded in 1999 in which US city?
58. What is the NATO phonetic codeword for the symbol “A”?
59. What does UTC+10:30, ACDT mean?
Australian Central Daylight Saving Time
60. Where did Hamlet send his girlfriend Ophelia?
61. Finding a good man is like… (analogy)?
finding a needle in a haystack
62. What is the name of the cyclonic storm that took place for 3 days from July 19 – 22, 1973 in the North Indian Ocean tropical cyclone basin?
63. What is the common name of ethanoic acid, a C2 carboxylic acid?
64. What is DEA?
The Drug Enforcement Administration
65. Whose cuisine would offer you Leberkas?
German it’s liver
66. Glamorgan sausage is a traditional vegetarian sausage named after which historic county?
Glamorgan in Wales
67. Amish friendship is a what kind of food?
68. In the The ten cheapest cities in the world 2020, which city was number 4?
Buenos Aires, Argentina
69. Christopher Columbus lands in Cuba in which year’s October 28th?
70. In the Beverly Hillbillies what did Jethro get Jed for his birthday?
Electric Pencil sharpener
71. FIFA World Cup “Golden Ball” was first awared in which year?
72. On 28 October 1949 which Gold Medalist in Olympic decathlon was born in Mount Kisco, New York, United States?
Caitlyn Marie Jenner
73. Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism started teaching ahimsa, nonviolence toward all living beings during which period?
1000 BCE–700 CE
74. tree : leaf :: flower : ?
75. The Kung San people live in what area of Africa?
Kalahari Desert in Botswana
76. What is the Turkish Heritage Month in the United States?
77. Which philosophers took up the question of animals and their treatment, some arguing that they were sentient beings who deserved protection?
Enlightenment philosophers (1600–1800)
78. Agua Mineral Salus is a brand of bottled water from which country?
79. Allinson is a brand of bread from which country?
80. What Ferrari model was named after the makers son?
81. When is the Liberation Day, a Public holiday in Afghanistan?
82. What group sang about a Suicide Blonde?
83. What is Kabuki?
Japanese traditional dance
84. In Catholic Church tradition, what is the Month of the Holy Rosary?
85. Victor Buono played what Batman villain in the original series?
86. What is a maiko?
an apprentice geisha in Kyoto and Western Japan
87. Sleeveless knit top is called sleeveless jumper, slipover, knit tank top in British Englsih, what in American?
88. The Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers was founded in which year?
89. Turkey, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, and many Latin American nations make varieties of what type of cheese?
90. In Thailand it’s illegal to step on what?
91. What links Adtalem Global Education, AES Corporation, Alexander & Baldwin, Altice USA, Altria Group, and AT&T?
Companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange
92. Alvarado Street Bakery is a brand of bread from which country?
California , USA
93. What is a hard style of hat, usually worn by men, dating back to the 1900s?
94. Begun in 1988, SAI Global administers which national quality award in Australia?
Australian Business Excellence Awards
95. In the Bible Jesus walked on water who else did this?
St Peter – to Jesus from boat
96. AdeS bottled water is sold only in which country?
97. What does latin phrase “a bene placito” mean?
from one well pleased
98. Knee-high is a form of what?
99. AAC Amphibian Airplanes of Canada deals with what?
100. In what state was the largest cavalry battle in the civil war?
Virginia Brandy Station 20000 men
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable