Basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge is a shortened version of information about the world, or at least as we perceive it to be. Let’s face it, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that knowing the location of the nearest McDonald’s is far more efficient than wandering around the neighborhood seeking basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge. Simply said, knowledge in an organization is a combination of know-how, understanding, experience, insights, intuition, and contextual information. Enjoy basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge.
Emperor Gia Long orders the collection and melting of all Tây Sn Dynasty bronze products into nine cannons for the Royal Citadel in Hu, Vietnam, in 1803. Explore basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge.
Find basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge. Pennsylvania (Continentals; Regiment) Mutiny of 1781 saw 1,500 troops of the 6th Pennsylvania Regiment under General Anthony Wayne’s command mutiny against the Continental Army’s winter camp in Morristown, New Jersey.
Based on Carolus Linnaeus’ 10th edition of Systema Naturae, the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature established the “starting point” for standardized species names across the animal kingdom in 1758. Have fun with basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge.
In a report to the Royal Society of London in 1724, glassblower Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit presents a technique for creating thermometers and the Fahrenheit temperature scale, for which he is made a fellow. Grab basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge.
How to Expand Your Vocabulary Make reading a habit. When you meet terms in context, it’s easier to increase your vocabulary. Seeing terms in a novel or a newspaper story is significantly more useful than seeing them on a vocabulary list. You not only learn new terms, but you also get to observe how they’re utilized. Share basic common knowledge questions simple English quiz printable for fun knowledge!
Basic Common Knowledge Questions Simple English Quiz
1. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom started in 1812?
2. In which year in Ojhri Camp, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. A military storage center exploded, killing more than 90 people?
3. Marie Curie, one of the greatest chemists died in which year?
4. What is Llama used in textile?
5. In 1981, which single was released by Stevie Wonder (Billboard Song of the Year 1982)?
6. John Battaglia was executed in which year for murder?
7. In the ancient period, Rome and the Jewish nation, according to the First Book of Maccabees formed which military alliance?
Agreement between Rome and the nation of the Jews
8. In 1989, who swims world record 50m freestyle (27.15 sec)?
9. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Chicago Blackhawks?
10. In 1982, Anthony Shaffer’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
11. “Rubber Soul” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
12. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in November 1967?
Someday at Christmas
13. In Astronomy, what is Ara?
14. In the book, Winnie-the-Pooh, which character is a talented poet, and the stories are frequently punctuated by his poems and “hums”?
15. In 1982, which team defeat Australia by three runs at cricket MCG?
16. “Lord, what fools these mortals be.”— who said this in Act III, Scene II, “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”, William Shakespeare?
17. Molson Family is the Principal owner of which NHL franchise?
18. In 1990, which opera was closed at Circle in Sq Theater NYC after 93 performances?
19. Crown of Saint Wenceslas owned by Bohemia (Czech Republic) is kept in which location?
20. In which year, US Assay Office in New York City, NY close?
21. Throw away =?
to bestow unworthily
22. Marcus Licinius Crassus vs. Deldo, King of the Bastarnae held a duels combat in which year?
23. In 1988, Former Soviet President Brezhnev’s son-in-law was sentenced to 12-yr for what reason?
24. What is Diphyllobothrium latum?
25. IBM-PC DOS Version 3.2 released in which year?
26. Which defunct American magazine was lats published in 2004?
27. Calvary Christian Academy school is located in which city in Maryland?
28. In which year, 11th United Negro College Fund raises $10,000,000?
29. Sleeping Beauty was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
30. In 1985, which country restores the constitution?
31. How old is the Adorant from the Geißenklösterle cave, Germany?
dated between 40,000 and 35,000 years old
32. The Baptism of the Eunuch is a famous painting by whom?
33. In 1992, the Last year of Test Cricket for which cricketer?
34. What is Moscow Belorussky in Russia?
35. In 1987, which team hang on for draw v New Zealand at MCG, 1 wkt left 17 runs short?
36. Who is the writer of the architecture book “The Image of the City”?
37. Budweiser Events Center is the American Hockey League home arena for which team?
38. In 1992, who takes 7-52 to lead Australian MCG win v West Indies?
39. Homs city is located in which country?
40. Premier Mugabe elected President of Zimbabwe in which year?
41. Who was the Mayor (colonial period) of New York in 1673?
42. In 1988, which company pays a $20.2-M fine that failed to meet the ’86 government fuel standard?
43. What does the phrase “I’m knockered ” mean?
44. Bijan is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
45. Canadian Senate OK’s free trade pact; with the US in which year?
46. Joseph Alexander Ames, an American painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
47. What does “Get a life” mean?
Stop being a loser
48. In 1993, which musical was closed at Palace NYC after 7 performances?
“Candles, Snow, & Mistletoe”
49. Adamstown, Wexford is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
50. In which year, 10th United Negro College Fund raises $12,000,000?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults