You will like these Printable quiz questions and answers general knowledge. Having good common knowledge necessitates a medium-level comprehension of a wide range of topics rather than in-depth competence on a single issue.
It’s critical to have broad printable quiz questions and answers general knowledge base in order to compete with other job hopefuls. Employers are continuously on the lookout for clever, well-rounded people. It’s an admirable talent to be able to employ a broad range of common knowledge and abilities to handle any work you come across.
When it comes to developing your printable quiz questions and answers general knowledge for your job, you can often narrow down the areas of general knowledge that are most relevant to your chosen route and concentrate on those first.
While knowing the population of Djibouti may not be necessary for your day-to-day accounting profession, knowing the currency can help you make a better impression when you have a conference call with your colleagues, printable quiz questions, and answers general knowledge.
You might be wondering why it’s so crucial to improve your printable quiz questions and answers general knowledge when it comes to your social life or relationships. But, given that all relationships are built on communication and mutual understanding, it’s easy to see how having a strong awareness of the world around you and the culture we live in may help.
Printable quiz questions and answers general knowledge
1. Which countries share the drainage basin of the Mekong river?
China, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
2. Malta celebrates Independence Day on what date?
3. What is a leader of a religious organization called Anthropology?
4. Rewa River is located in which Ocaenaian country?
5. The sweetener saccharin is made from what?
6. What is the gestation duration of the Hippopotamus?
7. The Color Purple was written by whom?
8. Which term is sometimes mistakenly used for Islam, a misnomer, and is offensive to Muslims?
9. Which country has its internet country domain TLD .pr?
10. Dianne Fossy the naturalist is famed for working with what animals?
11. Hafragilsfoss falls is located in which country?
Norðurland eystra, Iceland
12. In 1947, which Kingdom became Mysore State (later enlarged and renamed to Karnataka) with its ruler remaining as Rajapramukh until 1956?
Kingdom of Mysore
13. What is a sign of a healthy brain, according to psychology?
14. What is the length of Dnieper, the fourth-longest river in Europe?
2,290 km (1,420 mi)
15. The song Mack the Knife comes from what stage show?
16. What is the study of very low temperatures and related phenomena?
17. What is the person who receives messages from a deity, often which conflict with the messages of established religions and priests?
18. Coosa River – 280 miles (450 km) is located in which US state?
19. What was a colonial territory, once part of German East Africa, which was ruled by Belgium from 1916 to 1962?
20. Sportsmen are most likely to get diseased anuses/rectum?
21. Who was the crew of the Mercury-Atlas 6 (Friendship 7) by the USA on 20 February 1962?
22. Pir-Hussein Mausoleum is located in which country?
23. Which airport has its ICAO code KABY?
Southwest Georgia Regional Airport
24. “Veni, vidi, vici” (I came, I saw, I conquered) – whose quote is this?
25. After his death what bit Walter Raleigh did his wife carry around?
26. What is the brand Chanel J12?
27. Which country owns the artificial object named “NEAR Shoemaker” that landed on 12 February 2001 on the extraterrestrial surface?
28. What is the structured belief system in which participants worship supernatural beings?
29. Which woman received the Nobel Prize in 1905 from Austria-Hungary in Peace?
Bertha von Suttner
30. What kind of person would have had a twat on?
A Nun part of the habit
31. American Staffordshire Terrier is a what kind of pet?
32. Which US president said: “Please speak a little more slowly” while talking to Alexander Graham Bell over phone?
James Abram Garfield (1831-1881)
33. Name a word with vowels in order.
34. Silver Tabby is a what type of pet breed?
35. The character Marion Crane died in what film?
Psycho in the shower
36. Albino is a what type of fish breed?
37. In mythology, what is the legendary home to a branch of the Druids called the Pheryllt?
38. What is a small hand tool consisting of a metal blade attached to a wooden handle?
39. What is the study of how to encrypt and decrypt secret messages?
40. 16th-century husbands had to stop doing what to wives after 10 pm?
41. What is a hole dug to receive an upright stake or pole called?
42. What is the home of the National Horse Racing Museum in England?
43. What is the name of the horse owned by Alanna of Trebond in the Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce?
44. Bau or Ta is a what breed?
45. Indoors 6 players a side outdoors numbers vary what sport?
46. Originated in Oman, what is Albatinah?
a goat breed
47. What are non-religious objects, people, beliefs, or events?
48. The Rugby Art Gallery and Museum is a combined art gallery and museum in central Rugby, located in which city in England?
49. What is niacin?
50. In musical notation there are five lines in a what?
51. Edible jellyfish is a delicacy in which location?
East Asia, Southeast Asia
52. Where is the home of chicken breed Tropoja Pac?
53. Rick Perry was a cheerleader in which institution?
Texas A&M University Yell Leader
54. Name a North American country that begins and ends with the same letter.
St Vincent and The Grenadines
55. What is the correct name for a dandelion seed ball?
56. What is the output of the keyboard shortcut SHIFT + ARROW?
Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text within a document
57. Where is the home of the water buffalo breed Banni?
58. What is a religious mystic who exists outside of an organized religion and contacts spirits directly?
59. What is the meaning of French Idiom – l’habit ne fait pas le moine?
you can’t judge a book by its cover
60. What sport can take place on sand ice or water?
61. What is the chemical name of Vitamin M or Bc?
62. Museum of British Surfing is founded in which English county?
63. Getafe city is located in which country?
64. Morgens, water spirits are found in which mythology?
65. In brewing what do the initials OG stand for?
66. In 95% of cases, if a person is given a new pen, the first word they write is – what?
67. Highland is a what breed in Scotland?
68. Name a European country without a river.
69. Which country has its National Emblem the thunder dragon known as Druk?
70. Who used to do naked cartwheels to amuse the English settlers?
71. What does Quintricennial mean in English?
72. Who was the 3rd Earl of Oxford (1214-1221) in the reign of King John?
Robert de Vere
73. Where is the home of the Kuchinoshima cattle breed?
74. Emperor Aurelian, 270–275 earned what Roman imperial victory title in 270 and 271?
Germanicus Maximus (“great victor in Germania”)
75. A Capriphiliac has sex with who or what?
76. Which wind blows on the eastern slope of the Andes in Argentina?
77. What is the length of the Orinoco River, South America?
78. The Football Association Challenge Cup, more commonly known as the FA Cup was founded in which year?
79. Albury Airport is located in which country?
New South Wales, Australia
80. What can be rigid, semi-rigid, or non-rigid?
81. Which airport has its IATA code ACE?
82. Where is the mouth of Rio Grande (Río Bravo del Norte or Río Bravo), the longest river in Mexico?
Gulf of Mexico
83. Mausoleum of the Albanian Royal Family is located in which city?
84. Which Empire in the Subcontinent ended in 1818 with the defeat of Peshwa Bajirao II at the hands of the British East India Company?
85. How do you catch a Phart?
With a net, it’s a fish
86. Carnation (Dianthus Caryophyllus) is the national flower in which country?
87. St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport is located in which country?
88. In Asia, Ganges/Brahmaputra/Meghna river outflows to which water body?
Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean
89. What is the meaning of French Idiom – la goutte d’eau qui fait déborder le vase?
the final straw that breaks the camel’s back
90. 56% of men cannot tell you the color of what is in their house?
91. Crystal Jade restaurant is located in which country?
92. Billingshurst town is located in which country?
93. Which team won eight of the first 11 WFA Cup competitions?
Southampton Women’s F.C.
94. What is the nationality of Kuwait?
95. What is the word Taxi short for?
96. The National Sports Centre at Crystal Palace is in located which city?
South London, England
97. English Football Hall of Fame museum is founded in which city?
98. The 2014 replica of the FA Cup was made by whom, handcrafted in sterling 925 silver over 250 hours?
99. Where is the present location of the ancient city Arigaeum Alexander the Great founded?
modern Nawagai, Bajaur, Pakistan.
100. In Maryland it’s illegal to frighten who or what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge