A general knowledge quiz for adults with answers to free online trivia in English will disclose many interesting fac ts that you did not know. We can benefit much from a general knowledge quiz for adults with answers. Almost every interview these days includes a general knowledge test, where this general knowledge quiz for adults with answers will be beneficial to some extent. Furthermore, a guy with high broad knowledge always wins the debate in which he participates and impresses everyone with his expertise. Aside from that, having a high general knowledge quiz for adults with answers offers you a clear understanding of everything that is going on around you and aids you in making intelligent judgments.
The value of a general knowledge quiz for adults with answers extends well beyond memorizing trivia and taking general knowledge exams. A person’s personality may be measured by his current broad knowledge of many subjects and current events in multiple fields, which qualifies him as an intelligent person with whom everyone wants to communicate and seek guidance, such as a general knowledge quiz for adults with answers. This applies to almost everyone in all aspects of life, from learners to professionals to company owners to homemakers to retirees.
General knowledge is something that may truly help us improve, both personally and academically, where general knowledge quiz for adults with answers can help. General knowledge quiz for adults with answers narrows our perception of the world, help us grasp and evaluate circumstances better than we would if we didn’t have the right information. General knowledge expands our thinking and elevates it to a point where the entire world appears to be a better place when you have solved this general knowledge quiz for adults with answers. We all need to be informed and vigilant in this uncertain environment. A person who is well-versed in current events and world knowledge is referred to be an intellectual on the basis of these sort of general knowledge quiz for adults with answers.
General knowledge quiz for adults with answers
1. What is Prêmio ACIE de Cinema?
Brazilian film awards
2. What is a breed the Abu Abse-Dewlap?
3. Arvin cargo ship that was wrecked on 17 January 2021 belonged to which country?
4. The Co-op Bookshop is a bookstore chain in which country?
5. Who cut the US flag to pieces and was honored for it?
Robert Peary left bits at the North Pole
6. Nork Republican Infectious Clinical Hospital, 1956, the hospital is located in which country?
7. Enoteca (two Michelin star) restaurant is located in which city?
8. Hotel Casamanya is located in which country?
9. Hotel Charlottetown is located in which country?
10. In England placing what upside down is considered treason?
A Postage stamp Monarchs head
11. Sodere spa town is located in which country?
12. What is the Temple of the Wooden Lintel?
13. El Pas de la Casa, a ski area and resort is located in which country?
14. What was the name of a German transport ship torpedoed by L-3, with thousands of German civilians and wounded soldiers on board, on 16 April 1945?
15. A is Alpha in the international alphabet but A used to be what?
16. What is the largest dome of the world out of ceramic hollowware?
Baths of Caracalla, Caldarium, Rome
17. Who was an Indian statesman and served as the First Deputy Prime Minister of India from 1947 to 1950?
Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel endeared as Sardar
18. Jebel Hafeet Tombs is located in which country?
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
19. The ancient Mesopotamian underworld, most often known in Akkadian as what?
20. According to psychologists the happiest people watch what?
TV Soap Operas
21. Moskva-class helicopter cruisers is owned by which country?
22. Where is the ancient city Der (Tell Aqar, Durum?) located?
city of the ancient Near East (Lower Mesopotamia)
23. Oruç Reis statue, Aïn Témouchent is located in which counrty?
24. Gwangjang Market for food is located in which country?
25. Men and women compete in 3 Olympic sports Equestrian Shooting?
26. “seated man with hands raised” is a what in Egyptian art?
27. Which symbol is considered a sign of good luck if seen by sailors?
28. Sakamadesu (Tshakamadesu) is a common dish from which country made with cassave leaves?
29. Where is the home of pâté pea soup dish?
30. If you were Cock Throbbing what you be doing?
Bending a horses windpipe
31. Asplenium cimmeriorum is a native fern in which country?
32. What is Amanita fuliginea?
a deadly fungus, common name – East Asian brown death cap
33. On June 2, 2017, which American country music artist released a single entitled “Sway”?
34. In chess, figure Bishop represents what in the Afrikaans language?
L Loper (runner)
35. A Vexillologist is an expert in what?
The history of flags
36. What is “osh savo”?
a Bukharan Jewish cuisine, rice cooked with meat and red pepper, tomato, zucchini…and usually cooked on Friday night through Saturday morning in the oven.
37. Old Bazaar of Korçë is a retail market in which country?
38. The Red Pyramid, also called the North Pyramid, is the largest of the pyramids located at what location near Cairo, Egypt?
39. Map the Miner, (statue) is located in which country?
40. What in England it’s illegal for a boy under 10 to see a naked?
41. Dagger (mark) is a punctuation mark that originated from which civilization?
42. Who was the first author to use the minus sign?
43. Acanthophippium mantinianum orchid is endemic to which country?
44. Duxelles dish is mainly found in which cuisine?
finely chopped (minced) mixture of mushrooms or mushroom stems, onions, shallots, and herbs sautéed in butter, and reduced to a paste.
45. What is the most common sexual fantasy act?
46. What is Holacanthus bermudensis?
Blue angelfish, marine aquarium fish species
47. Milwaukee Brewers plays which sport in the USA?
48. Where is the home of Cahuamanta, a shrimp dish?
49. Where is the home of Thorybes bathyllus – a southern cloudy wing butterfly?
50. The Eggplant is part of what family of plants?
51. Where is the home of Battus ingenuus – Dyar’s swallowtail butterfly?
52. What is Nsibidi – Ekoi, Efik/Ibibio, Igbo?
a Pictographic/ideographic writing system
53. Giselbert, died on 14 August 1059 was a monarch of which country?
54. What is banned by public schools in San Diego?
55. What Canadian province has been virtually rat-free since 1905?
56. Citizens Bank Park is located in which US city?
57. What is a 5000-year old linen dress considered the known oldest woven garment?
58. Arizona …. Co. is a what product’s brand?
59. What role was played by American singer, actor, and producer Frank Sinatra in the 1944 film Step Lively?
60. What ancient languages writing has no spaces between words?
61. In July 2021, which popular Scottish-Australian singer released the album Flesh and Blood?
62. In which year, the state anthem “Arizona March Song” was adopted?
63. Who were the founders of Harvard University?
Massachusetts General Court
64. What is the name of the fictional cat in the Lyrec by Gregory Frost?
65. Hotfoot Teddy was the original name of what icon?
Smokey the Bear
66. Rumelange town is located in which country?
67. What is the name of the canine in Baby Looney Tunes animation?
Cage E. Coyote
68. What is the state marine mammal of Arkansas?
White-tailed deer (1993)
69. PNC Park is located in which US city?
70. Unusual words – What’s the only word 4 double letters in a row?
71. Aleutian Islands World War II, one of the national monuments of the United States is located in which State?
72. Who was Bonus Eventus?
73. Who is the sculptor of the equestrian statue “Jeanne d’Arc” located at Oran, place Jeanne d’Arc, Algeria?
74. What was the rank of Apgar, Horace who participated in the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies between 1943 and 1946?
75. In Tokyo there is a restaurant restricted to who?
76. Built in 1930, the Armenian Genocide Memorial is located in which country?
77. What is Carter’s brand?
78. Badlands National Park, South Dakota was founded in which year?
79. What is the name of syrup made from corn used as a food additive?
80. The average person does it 17 times a day – what?
81. Which country is the home of Drokpa katsa – a dish of stewed tripe, with curry, fennel, monosodium glutamate and salt?
82. In the mid 19th century, which cracker was originated in the USA?
83. Performed by Danielle Bradbery on the Live Playoffs stage, who is the original artist of the song “Maybe It Was Memphis”?
84. What is Gymnopilus?
85. In Victoria, Australia what is illegal to wear pink what on Sunday afternoon?
Pink Hot Pants
86. Hoheit tanzt Walzer (1912) operetta was composed by whom?
Leo Ascher (1880–1942)
87. What is the NATO phonetic codeword for the symbol “D”?
88. Capitol Reef National Park was founded in 1971 in which US city?
89. What does UTC+06:30 – UTC+09, ACT mean?
ASEAN Common Time (unofficial)
90. Johnny Depp is afraid of what?
91. Bacon dish Bacon sundae was originated in which country?
92. In The ten cheapest cities in the world in 2020, which city was number 7?
93. What is Babka?
A sweet bread
94. Bakpia, a round, flat, flaky, or soft dough bun, with various fillings is popular in which countries?
Indonesia and Philippines
95. Samuel Morse the inventor was originally what till he was 46?
96. What is Fistulina hepatica?
a common mushroom is known as beefsteak fungus
97. Which country is the home of Bajre ki roti?
98. Who is Lajjā Gaurī?
a lotus-headed Hindu Abundance goddess
99. In July 2021, which popular American composer released the album Seinfeld (Original Television Soundtrack)?
100. What dog has the best eyesight?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable