GK questions one word answer free online printable trivia general knowledge quiz is a great source of learning. It is critical for you to demonstrate solid general knowledge of GK questions one word answer as a parent and to pass this on to your children. There are numerous school themes and projects where learners want assistance from their elders, so having a strong understanding not only allows you to assist your children with projects and homework, but it also allows you to stay up with their mood if you keep up with the newest trends. Furthermore, even during a regular parent-child conversation, children learn a lot from their parents, with the help of GK questions one word answer.
Knowledge of many cultures and communities facilitates successful interaction between individuals of various cultures that we covered in the GK questions one word answer. If he has a prior understanding of their culture and geography, a person with good knowledge may easily fit in with individuals from many cultures.
Interacting with diverse individuals becomes a lot easier and more pleasurable when you have a good understanding of them. In today’s world, when cities are vibrant multicultural centers, general knowledge, GK questions one word answer is crucial. Adults, too, may be able to better communicate with individuals from diverse cultures and avoid humiliation if they have a basic understanding of cultural etiquette.
Another benefit is that having a solid command of general knowledge of GK questions one word answer and current events can help you overcome your fear of public speaking since you won’t have to worry about filling big pauses and gaps. Once you have a decent understanding and vocabulary, you will develop confidence and find it quite simple to take up new topics and speak about them.
GK questions one word answer
1. What is the National Water Quality Month in the USA?
2. The Abrams Brothers is a country music band in which country?
3. “Bat Out of Hell” (1977) by Meat Loaf is one of the best-selling albums in which country?
4. What is the name of the cyclonic storm that took place for 3 days from October 9 – 12, 1973 in the North Indian Ocean tropical cyclone basin?
5. USSR saying No ugly women in the world just shortage of what?
6. According to the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Ergotamine and its salts (lysergic acid diethylamide) are in List I or List II?
7. The Statue of Liberty is dedicated to New York Harbor in which year?
8. The Tokugawa shogunate, also known as the Edo shogunate, was the military government of which country during the Edo period from 1603 to 1868?
9. 2nd century CE – Contemporary writers and historians described female gladiators fighting in which city?
10. What creature has seven penises assorted shapes sizes?
11. LTE network U!com is deployed in which country?
12. Name a word with vowels in order.
13. Which wind blows in Argentina and Uruguay, a very strong wind that blows from the sea over the Rio de la Plata into the Pampa?
14. What does Quadragennial / Quadragenary mean in English?
15. What have men played with for longer than anything else?
16. Castellón de la Plana city is located in which country?
17. In medicine what is nicknamed a blue pipe?
18. Gwiddonod (Witches) is an old woman who could cast spells over people and animals in which mythology?
19. Where was the capital located when George Washington was president?
20. Men must toss what at least 3 times during Olney’s Great Race?
21. The domestication of animals began with what?
22. Which Japanese Emperor and a devout Buddhist banned eating meat (with exceptions for fish and wild animals) in 675?
23. 368 BCE – Which Spartan charioteer won the two-horse chariot races in that year’s Olympic Games, and a bronze statue was erected in Sparta in her honor?
24. FIFA World Cup “FIFA Fair Play Trophy” was first awarded in which year?
25. Paper Porter Dresser Mud Dauber types of what?
26. Psychologists say men who prefer small breasts what mentally?
27. The Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri was completed in which year?
28. Aegean is a what type of pet breed?
29. What is the name of a popular all-female band that originated in 2016 in the United States?
30. Name Ireland’s oldest licensed whiskey distillery?
31. LTE network MTS is deployed in which country?
32. Which Syrian writer and philosopher at some point in his life stopped using any animal products, making him the first documented vegan?
33. mansion : shack :: yacht : ?
34. What is the Leukemia and Lymphoma Awareness Month?
35. Name the racehorse decapitated in the Godfather?
36. Orange chromide is a what type of breed?
37. Saul Bellow wrote a popular fiction The Adventures of Augie March in which year?
38. A Blue Tits breast is what color?
39. Which country shares the drainage basin of Tocantins–Araguaia river?
40. Collective nouns – A Down or Husk of what animals?
41. Mexico celebrates Independence Day on what date?
42. Barcaffe was founded in 1970 which location?
43. What is Black History Month in the United Kingdom?
44. Bernard Adamus is a singer-songwriter in which country?
45. Betawi people or Betawis live in which city?
46. Which religion means, among other things, peace, greeting, salutation, obedience, loyalty, allegiance, and submission to the will of Allah?
47. Johnny Rotten describes sex as five minutes of what?
48. Which country has its internet country domain TLD .re?
49. Candlenut Kitchen restaurant is located in which country?
50. In Urbana Illinois it’s illegal for who/what to enter the city limits?
51. Bingley town is located in which country?
52. Semarang and Pekalongan cities are located in which country?
53. Shih-Poo is a what kind of pet?
54. What are ancient artefacts, particularly in the context of their trade and collection?
55. What is the US equivalent of the UK Anglican church?
56. Somerset Cricket Museum is located in which city in Somerset, England?
57. What is the nationality of Latvia?
58. Where was the world’s first air raid in 1849 from hot air balloons?
59. What is the name of the fictional horse, with a golden mane and hooves, from Astrid Lindgren’s book Mio, My Son?
60. In what modern country is mount Ararat?
61. Which team reached nearly every final of the WFA Cup between 1982–83 and 1993–94, and won the trophy six times?
62. Aljabal Alakhdar is a goat breed in which country?
63. Rose (Rosa) is the national flower in which country?
The Muscovy duck is a large duck native to which location?
64. What is the ancient past, in particular, the period of the earliest historic civilizations (see classical antiquity)?
65. What is the most commonly prosecuted illegal act?
66. Name an Oceanian country without a river.
67. What is the longest river in South America?
68. Where is the home of the chicken breed Tirana?
69. What is pyridoxine?
70. In North Carolina $50 fine for having what furniture on the front porch?
71. Which country has its National Emblem Baird’s tapir (a large, browsing, forest-dwelling mammal); keel-billed toucan?
72. The Women’s FA Challenge Cup Competition was founded in which year?
73. Who is a person engaged in the study or profession of archaeology?
74. Kiviak is a delicacy in which location?
75. What activity is featured in the magazine Winkers World?
76. What is the subdiscipline devoted to the analysis of plant remains in the archaeological record?
77. What is a Rocky mountain canary?
78. Scottish Fold is what in Scotland?
79. What is a figure inscribed onto a rock surface by grinding, chipping, or incising?
80. Idi Amin of Uganda excelled at what sport?
81. Where is the home of the water buffalo breed, Baio?
82. What indicates the reason for one’s crying, according to psychology?
83. Since 2015–16 as of 2021, which company is the official sponsor of the FA Cup Football?
84. What is the study of cells?
85. What is sometimes nicknamed Adams Profession?
86. What is the longest river in Africa?
87. Which Roman emperor earned the prestigious title Parthicus Maximus (“great victor in Parthia”) in 273 for his contribution?
88. What is Mainframe?
89. Sulafa Embroidery Center is a brand from which country?
90. Who is known in Argentina as The Filthy Satanic Whore?
91. Earl of Oxford, Earl of Pembroke, Earl of Pembroke, and Earl of Richmond were some of the earldoms during which King’s reign?
92. Where is the home of Ayrshire Cattle?
93. What is the gestation duration of humans?
94. The Football Association Challenge Cup, more commonly known as the FA Cup is a domestic tournament in which country?
95. In what European country are the villages Vomitville and Fukking?
96. What is the second-longest river in South America?
97. Where is the home of Wagyu cattle breed?
98. How long is the “Aa” river in northern France?
99. There are many breeds of guinea pig or cavy which have been developed since its domestications at what time?
circa 5000 BCE
100. Florence Nightingale took what cos she was around young men?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable