General knowledge questions and answers for young adults are enriched with a lot of valuable interesting facts. General knowledge is described as culturally valued information about any issue relevant to a society’s, culture, civilization, community, or country’s social interest, which may be transmitted through a variety of non-specialist media. In basic terms, general knowledge questions and answers for young adults refers to a person’s understanding of all aspects of his or her life, whether or not they are included in his or her academic education.
General knowledge questions and answers for young adults information may or may not be of tremendous relevance to a person, and it may or may not be relevant to him or his community. Different domains of broad knowledge may be distinguished, such as arts, discovery, gaming, politics, culture, film, medicine, history, and so on.
As a result, it is reasonable to conclude that general knowledge encompasses nearly all elements of human existence. The importance of general knowledge questions and answers for young adults in human existence cannot be overstated. If you don’t know a little about a lot of things that are going on around you or in general things that have happened, you appear to be very stupid, and you shouldn’t participate in a healthy discussion because you won’t be able to contribute your comments and even understand what others are saying without proper facts and general knowledge questions and answers for young adults. Your ability to socialize is limited if you lack adequate broad knowledge.
You won’t be able to figure out what you want to be if you don’t have general knowledge questions and answers for young adults a little bit about a lot of topics; decision-making is tough without sufficient information, and you’ll have to rely on other people’s recommendations. Before we attach ourselves to one anchor, we need to explore the world at least through books, publications, talks, and other sources on the basis of continuous learning as well as general knowledge questions and answers for young adults.
General knowledge questions and answers for young adults
1. What is Pomacanthus annularis?
Blue ring angelfish, annularis angelfish, marine aquarium fish species
2. Washington Nationals plays which sport in the USA?
3. Truist Park is located in which US state?
4. Where is the home of Awadhi prawns, a shrimp dish?
5. Who wrote The Poseidon Adventure?
6. In which year, the Post Track, an ancient causeway in the Somerset Levels of England, is created?
7. Xenophanes of Colophon, a pre-Socratic Greek philosopher, claims that relics of marine species demonstrate that dry land was formerly underwater during which century?
6th century B.C.
8. Which mythology tells a tale of Hina, the moon, who caused a rainbow to span the heavens even down to the earth?
9. What is Castor californicus?
An extinct beaver species
10. According to Christian religion what happened at Epiphany?
Wise men visited
11. On what date, the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland merged?
1 January 1801
12. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the House of Alpin (Scotland), ruled during 843–858?
13. Ubaid period came to an abrupt end in eastern Arabia and the Oman peninsula during which year?
14. Where is the ancient bridge Pons Sublicius located?
15. In 1959 Able Baker was first put out in space by the USA what were A/B?
16. What is Agemono nabe?
Japanese deep frying pot
17. Wrigley Field is located in which US city?
18. Where is the home of Epargyreus clarus, a silver-spotted skipper butterfly?
19. What is the name of Deity, sometimes called Huángtiān Dàdì, appeared as early as the Shang dynasty?
20. Who starred in Ceiling Zero as a pilot?
21. What is the first division of the Christian biblical canon?
The Old Testament (often abbreviated OT)
22. Which Islamic prophet is credited as the inventor of the pen; inventor of the needle?
23. Constructed under Cicero, what is the oldest bridge in Rome in its original state?
24. Where do we find the mention of the Song of Songs?
25. In sport what stands four feet by six feet?
An Ice Hockey Net
26. An electricity meter measures what directly in kilowatt-hours?
27. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the House of Alpin (Scotland), ruled during 900–943?
28. Jean-R.-Marcotte Wastewater Treatment Plant, Montreal, Canada was opened in which year?
29. Onufri (16th Century) was a classical painter from which country?
30. Type of precious stone has a name literally means blue rock?
31. What is the other name of Action painting, an art movement?
32. What is Hangiri?
Japanese rice barrel
33. Indigenous tool Grinding slab was originated in which country?
34. What is kome-kōji in Japan?
35. Who directed Serpico?
36. Which American portrayed The Agnew Clinic?
37. What links Roqia Abubakr, Khadija Ahrari, and Masuma Esmati-Wardak?
first female members of parliament of Afghanistan
38. Who wrote the fiction The Nine Lives of Aristotle?
39. In which of T. S. Eliot’s literary works there is a cat named Alonzo?
Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats
40. Robert Brown M Caroline Bliss Moneypenny who was Bond?
41. Where is the home of Baronia brevicornis brevicornis – baronia butterfly?
42. Siegfried was a monarch of which country?
43. Which country flag has an uncommon shape, an aspect ratio of 189:335?
44. Albania gets its first female members of parliament in which year?
45. Anna M Jarvis of Philadelphia instituted what she never qualified for?
Mothers Day May 1908 Childless
46. What is Conocybe?
47. What is the name of the canine in the Sonic the Hedgehog animation series?
48. What is Amanita arocheae?
a deadly fungus, common name – Latin American death cap
49. Ettelbruck town is located in which country?
50. Who commanded Bill Jukes Cecco Noodler Skylights Starkey?
51. Ciulama, is mainly found in which cuisine?
Romanian and Moldovan, this dish is prepared with poultry or mushrooms
52. Abdominea minimiflora orchid is native to which country?
53. Name a country that has one five-pointed star in the center.
54. Asplenium appendiculatum – Ground spleenwort, Coastal spleenwort, is a native fern is which country?
55. What French relish sounds like a machine gun firing?
56. What is a breed the Aachen Cropper?
57. Manoling 2 ferry that was wrecked on 12 January 2021 belonged to which country?
58. What is Bakhsh?
a Bukharan Jewish cuisine, “green palov”, rice with meat or chicken and green herbs
59. In chess, figure King represents what in the Afrikaans language?
K Koning (king)
60. What can keep for up to 4 years if stored in a cool dark place?
61. Where is the home of poutine dishes?
62. Angus & Robertson is a bookstore chain in which country?
63. Scientific Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, 1946, the hospital is located in which country?
64. Where is the home of grands-pères creton and dessert?
65. The Rikkesmuseum is in what European city?
66. Asterisk is a punctuation mark that originated from which civilization?
67. What was the name of the Finnish escort vessel that was sunk by its own depth charge north of Märket Island on 13 January 1940?
68. Okra soup is popular in which African country?
69. Tiger-class cruisers were warships of which country?
70. The cob nut is the fruit of what tree?
71. Cinc Sentits (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which city?
72. What are Harvey balls?
round ideograms used for visual communication of qualitative information
73. Hotel Bellavista is located in which country?
74. Who was the first author to use the plus sign?
75. Can you see Lenny Bruce E A Poe Karl Marx HG Wells etc?
76. Where is the ancient city Eshnunna (Tell Asmar) located?
city of the ancient Near East (Lower Mesopotamia)
77. Ain El Fouara Fountain, the statue is located in which country?
78. Bamboo is a lucky symbol to whom?
79. What is Birch-bark glyphs – Anishinaabemowin?
a Pictographic/ideographic writing system
80. A shark is the only fish that can do it – do what?
Blink with both eyes
81. What is Marginalia?
marks made in the margins of a book or other document
82. “seated man” is a what in Egyptian art?
83. Daesong Market for food is located in which country?
84. Hondos Center is a retail market in which country?
85. What was pirate Captain Kidd’s first name?
86. Pyramid of Djoser is located near which city in Egypt?
87. The Algonquin hotel is located in which country?
St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada
88. Moulay Yacoub spa town is located in which country?
89. What do you see in the Altun Ha Belize site?
90. Name the first US president to serve ice cream at a state dinner?
91. Chréa, a ski area, and resort are located in which country?
92. What is the largest dome in the world until 1881?
93. Dog on the Tuckerbox, (statue) five miles (8 km) from Gundagai is located in which country?
94. What was the home of early civilizations within a region roughly corresponding to the modern Middle East?
The ancient Near East
95. In what country was John McEnroe born?
96. What is the diameter of the Temple of Apollo, Italy?
~ 43.45 m
97. Lake Avernus is located in which country?
98. What is the tallest existing statue in the world?
Statue of Unity, India, 183 m (600 ft)
99. Al Maqta Fort is located in which city?
100. A Russian space program’s name meant East what was it?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable