Easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers online free printable GK trivia in English are full of suspense, surprise, and fun. Subscribing to a daily newspaper is a great method to motivate yourself to keep up with the news on a regular basis. You have the option of having it delivered or purchasing an e-version subscription. Easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers don’t have to be a single endeavor to improve your general knowledge! In fact, one of the most enjoyable methods to increase your knowledge occurs so easily that you may not even be aware of easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers.
You are growing your knowledge in some manner every time you converse with friends, meet up for a drink, or phone for a brief chat, no matter how little the discussion may appear as per easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers. You’re progressively growing your easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers, whether you’re talking about what you think about the newest political controversy or which brand of flour makes the finest cookies.
You may even become an Information Philanthropist by teaching your friends about the facts and knowledge you’ve gained from the easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers. The act of sharing information cements it in your long-term memory even more. Assume you’re on your way to work or out for a long run. Because you can’t read a book or watch the news while doing any of those things, you’re probably giving up on the concept of spending that time to expand your easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers.
Wrong! This is an excellent time to concentrate on increasing your easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers in a variety of areas, and podcasts are an excellent method to do it.
Easy general knowledge quiz questions with answers
1. Who were a Marathi-speaking warrior group from the western Deccan Plateau (present-day Maharashtra) who rose to prominence by establishing a Hindavi Swarajya?
2. Duguwa Dynasty once ruled which present-day country?
3. Who was the crew of the Vostok 1 mission by the Soviet Union USSR on 12 April 1961?
4. Which country owns the artificial object named “Philae” that landed on 12 November 2014 on the extraterrestrial surface?
5. There are two general types of skiing Alpine and what?
6. As a young man, which Caesar was captured by pirates in the Mediterranean Sea?
7. What Kingdom was a realm in southern India, traditionally believed to have been founded in 1399?
The Kingdom of Mysore
8. First female Nobel laureate in 1903 Marie Skłodowska Curie was the citizen to which country?
Poland and France
9. Where was the Great Paris Exhibition Telescope of 1900 debuted?
10. What did Brian Epstein manage before the Beatles?
A Record Shop
11. What was Proton-1, launched on 16 Jul 1965?
Space telescope (USSR)
12. What was the first period of the Roman Empire called?
13. During the 12th century, Banff Castle was built in which Scottish county?
14. What was Baggush Box?
A fortification by British Army
15. In what athletic event is it illegal to carry weights?
16. Who is Diane Ackerman (born 1948)?
US author, poet, and naturalist
17. Abergeldie Castle was founded in which country?
18. In 1974, a tall Endesa Termic chimney was built in which town in Spain?
As Pontes, Galicia
19. Who was Sam Abrams (born 1935)?
US poet, editor, and critic
20. In Arkansas a man can only do what legally once a month?
Beat his wife
21. Andalusia community is located in which country?
22. When were the Years of the Five Emperors and Severan dynasty in the Roman Empire?
23. What is the optical type of Achromatic telescope?
Refracting telescopes (Dioptrics)
24. County Carlow is located in which country?
25. The fish-eating bulldog is what type of creature?
26. Aberdeen Castle in Scotland as built in which century?
27. Beira Baixa islands are located in which country?
28. Built in the 13th century, Ballyloughan Castle is located in which country?
Republic of Ireland (County Carlow)
29. Valencia(–Sagunto) metropolitan area is located in which country?
30. What has been called The most unnatural of all perversions?
31. X-rays were invented by whom?
32. A Nova is a what in Portugal?
33. Which Byzantine emperor ruled during 22 May 337 – 18 January 350?
34. What is the population of microstate Vatican City?
35. What are the most commonly ordered item from sex catalogs?
36. Sangi Mugan or Svinoy island is located off the bay of which country?
37. Where is the location of the archipelago Bahamas?
North Atlantic Ocean, Lucayan Archipelago
38. What are underwater geological structures associated with large-scale sediment deposition called?
39. Antibody against Rabies was invented by whom?
40. What creature will only mate if the female’s mouth is full?
41. Which famous painting was stolen in 1990 from Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, Massachusetts, United States?
The Concert by Johannes Vermeer
42. In Japan, where is the Cultural Landscape “Cultural Landscape along the Sarugawa River resulting from Ainu Tradition and Modern Settlement” located?
43. Shurdhah Island is located in which country?
44. Wazena was the King (f. mid 6th century) of which territory?
Africa, East, Kingdom of Aksum
45. Church law once mandated death for believing in what?
46. Sumu-abum was a king of which Dynasty?
47. Georgius Agricola, who was named “the father of mineralogy” was born in which country?
48. Which Roman Emperor ruled from 16 January 27 BC – 19 August AD 14 (40 years, 7 months, and 3 days)?
49. Who were Amorites?
50. The Phoenician symbol for the mouth is now what letter of the alphabet?
P, theirs was Pe
51. What is a Blister beetle?
52. Lagash was an ancient city in which civilization?
53. In Japan, where is the Cultural Landscape “Farm Village of Hondera area, Ichinoseki” located?
54. What was the mother’s name of Constantine I “the Great”?
He was born at Naissus ca. 272 as the son of Augustus Constantius and Helena
55. What US city buys the blondest hair dye?
56. What mammal calls “click”?
57. Arizona gained US statehood since which year?
58. Which famous painting was stolen in 1972 from the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada?
Still Life: Vanitas by an anonymous artist in the style of Jan Davidsz van Heem
59. As of 2019, which Finnish city has a population of 1,305,893, and density per square kilometer of 1,912.2?
60. Name two self-cleaning organs?
61. Bacteriophage was invented by whom?
Towrt and De Herelle
62. Who made the first ascent in a hot-air balloon?
Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier of France
63. What is called any virus capable of infecting one or more animal species?
64. Which US state has its capital Little Rock?
65. What city gothic cathedral started in 1386 was completed in 1805?
66. Alexios I, Megas Komnenos was an Emperor in which Empire?
Empire of Trebizond
67. What is a Blue darner?
68. Sacramento has been the capital of California since which year?
69. Cayo Cangrejo island is located in which country?
70. In East Anglia England what put in house walls to ward off evil?
71. Nihonbashi station is located in which Japanese city?
72. Beep, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
a high-pitched signal
73. Who first embedded the concept of manga in Japan?
74. Konrad Adenauer, who invented soya sausage and, wholemeal bread was born in which country?
75. 200 years ago all white people knew what was deadly poison?
76. What bird sings caw, cah?
77. Which tournament was contested by the holders of each of the six continental championships (AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, OFC, and UEFA), along with the current FIFA World Cup holder?
FIFA Confederations Cup
78. Hekinan Seaside Aquarium is located in which city in Japan?
79. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 1995?
80. Bunc was the first name for what product?
81. Folding hand fan was invented in which country?
82. Gunnbjørn Fjeld mountain peak is located in which country?
83. Puebla municipality is located in which country?
84. Ching, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
the sound of metal on metal
85. Dr. Susan Lark recommends what cure for menstrual cramps?
Orgasm — increased blood flow helps
86. Which insects sound “chirp”?
87. In which country do you need to travel to visit the Qariyet El Assad (Lions’ Village)?
88. Akatsuka Botanical Garden is founded in which Japanese city?
89. Slender restio grasshopper (Betiscoides meridionalis) is endemic to which country?
90. Flying fish is the national dish of which country?
91. Mount Rainier, USA is located in which state?
92. According to the IUCN, what is the conservation status of insect Gerlach’s cockroach (Nocticola gerlachi)?
93. Kawasaki-juku station is located in which Japanese city?
94. Pico de Orizaba mountain is located in which mountain range?
95. Alcoholics get the DTs what does it stand for?
96. What is the name of Huck’s friend in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
97. Where will you eat Varenyky?
98. Mount Saint Elias is located in which mountain range?
Saint Elias Mountains
99. 1973: who is the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Picture (for The Sting); she shared this award with Michael Phillips and Tony Bill?
100. In the poem who dug cock robin’s grave?
Owl with his trowel
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge