Top 50 GK questions are here in the form of a printable trivia quiz in English. Being updated will keep you out of awkward situations where neither you nor anybody else has anything to say. Your conversational horizons will expand well beyond your primary interests with top 50 GK questions. You’ll be able to have meaningful conversations with almost anyone as a result of this. When you have a plethora of material and examples to show your thoughts, writing a proposal for a business or an essay for top 50 GK questions becomes a lot easier.
A thorough understanding of general information will make your task simpler, whether you’re writing on a long, boring essay for school, prepping for an upcoming debate, or putting together a presentation for top 50 GK questions. You’ll have more examples to draw on and a greater understanding of how different concepts and ideas are related to the top 50 GK questions. You’ll be able to stand out from the crowd and create a favorable impression if your knowledge is top-notch both within and outside of the work at hand.
The same may be said about contemporary events. Students and employees in the workplace are both expected to understand what makes the world go round with the top 50 GK questions. A high degree of general knowledge will have a passive but direct impact on your school grades, competitive exam scores, and work performance.
Top 50 GK questions
1. Which mathematical sign is used paired with ±, denotes the opposite sign; that is, + if ± is –, and – if ± is +?
2. What is a round-bowled, somewhat smaller than a soup spoon?
3. Banco Santander is a what in Spain?
4. Eisenhower College was located in which city in New York 1965–1983?
Seneca Falls, New York
5. How was Boris Karloff listed in the credits in 1931?
6. What is the eastern, mostly flat part of Budapest, Hungary?
7. What was a vassal state under a local or indigenous or regional ruler in a subsidiary alliance with the British Raj?
A princely state, also called a native state, feudatory state or Indian state
8. Beavercreek county is located in which US state?
9. In memory of the 29th president of the United States, Warren G. Harding High School is located in which city in Ohio?
10. Who is the father of the Russian alphabet?
11. In which country, the Holocaust memorial, with inscriptions written in three-stone plaques in English, Hebrew, and Albanian located?
12. Meteora Monasteries is located in which country?
13. Carlsbad Caverns National Park was opened in 1930 in which US location?
14. What is Allis clamp?
15. We’ve used Xerox but from Greek what does it literally mean?
16. What is Agarics
Mushroom (includes very poisonous, and hallucinogenic kinds)
17. What was an ancient Greek stadium for horse racing and chariot racing?
18. What is the Union sign in set theory?
19. During which Roman emperor’s cremation in 44 BC in the Forum, an incensed mob took firebrands from the pyre, killing Helvius Cinna?
20. Who said, “All I can say is that I’m not a Marxist”?
21. What is the name of neuroscience atlas, stained sections from brains showing the development and gene expression?
Allen Brain Atlas
22. Abano Terme municipality is located in which country?
23. Ajaigarh was a thriving state in 1765-1949 under which empire?
24. Mr. Ali Cesar Glacier is located in which African country?
25. What did the ancient Greeks call the fear of woods and forests?
Panic from god Pan
26. That’s The Way It’s Gonna Be is a popular studio album by Mike Kobluk, Joe Frazier, and who?
27. Who is the author of the fictional lion character “Aslan” in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?
C. S. Lewis
28. Written by Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer, who is the artist of the song Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive?
29. Apicius was the chef to which Emperor?
30. Where did the group 10cc get their name?
Average sperm in an ejaculation
31. Apley Court is a freshman dormitory for which college?
32. Caixabank is located in which country?
33. What is Bedfordshire clanger?
an English dish
34. Which national park in Ohio, USA was opened in 2000?
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
35. If you have a Barr test what was tested?
Your Sex – in athletics
36. All Joy Foods is a brand of which country?
37. What is Shahu in the Albanian language?
38. Also known as Taillevent, who is the first professional French master chef?
39. What is Alucita ischalea in Sri Lanka?
40. Whose family name is Zimprsquzzntwifb?
Mr. Spock in Star Trek
41. What is a contemporary art gallery, situated in a tunnel in Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg?
42. What is Diphasiastrum digitatum?
43. What is the common name of Rhincodon typus fish?
44. Chase Field stadium is located in which US city?
45. Who is buried in a chapel near lake Stroganoff in Romania?
46. Where is the home of Atlantic hagfish, Myxine glutinosa?
47. What is Ciambotta?
a Vegetable dish
48. Michael Ende created which lion character in the popular fiction The NeverEnding Story?
Anacamptis laxiflora is a specis of what?
49. St. Louis Cardinals is a popular team for what sport in the USA?
Major League Baseball
50. In the UK marmite is a spread but what is a marmite in France?
Tall straight cook pot
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students