Simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers is something that may truly help us improve, both personally and academically. Simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers narrow our perception of the world, help us grasp and evaluate circumstances better than we would if we didn’t have the right information. No doubt, simple general knowledge quiz questions, and answers expand our thinking and elevate it to a point where the entire world appears to be a better place. We all need to be informed via simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers and vigilant in this uncertain environment. A person who is well-versed in current events and world knowledge based on simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers is referred to be an intellectual.
In fact, simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers may also help you gain confidence and can come in handy during critical life events such as interviews. You may start a discussion with anyone about anything, but your simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers are what define the quality of your conversation and your effect on the other person; having a strong understanding of everything around you always impresses others around you. A solid simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers allow you to participate in many general quizzes at your school, institution, and workplace, and winning them earns you a lot of recognition as well as some wonderful prizes.
Simple general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. What is the common name of the primate Callithrix kuhlii?
2. Why is Clive Feigenbaum; ex-chairman of Stanley Gibbons notorious?
A stamp forger
3. By which part of the 20th century, the poles themselves had been reached by the explorers?
4. Admiralty Court revenue stamp was used by which country in 1858-1881?
5. In MASH name Radars pet mouse?
6. In Hernandez v. Texas, the U.S. Supreme Court rules in which year that Mexican Americans and all other racial groups in the United States are entitled to equal protection?
7. In 1907, who became the first Native American woman (and the first Native American) to be honored on a US stamp?
8. In 1420-1425, Portuguese settlement held in which region?
9. In Indiana folklore, what is an enormous snapping turtle which citizens claimed to have seen in 1949?
Beast of Busco
10. Which male mammals have the highest rate of homosexuality?
11. The Dead Zone is a popular novel written in 1979 by whom?
12. The Ass and his Masters is a fable collected and adapted by French free verse by whom?
13. What is Bülövqaya?
an Ancient pottery
14. In 1735, which Swedish chemist analyzes a dark blue pigment found in copper ore. Brandt demonstrated that the pigment contained a new element, later named cobalt?
In 1754, who isolates carbon dioxide, which he called “fixed air”?
15. Zero on a roulette wheel is what color?
16. What is De Havilland Airplane Propeller and Radiator?
Airmail stamp, United States
17. Peter Agre, Nobel laureate from Chemistryin 2003 has which university affiliation?
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
18. In 2002, Sandeep Pandey from India was a Magsaysay awardee under which category?
19. What is HartRAO 26m?
a radio telescope in Africa, 26 m dish.
20. In which sport would you hear the term cleek?
Golf it’s a wood
21. Kutunse city is located in which African city?
22. Great-nephew and adoptive grandson of Tiberius; natural son of Germanicus; great-grandson of Augustus – who?
23. Who migrated from Taiwan to the Philippines, starting the sea-borne Austronesian expansion, which at its furthest extent reached Island Southeast Asia, Micronesia, Polynesia, Island Melanesia, and Madagascar?
About 3000 BC, the Austronesian people
24. Sir Richard Guildford was an English, explored the Mediterranean Sea in which century?
25. In Troy measurement a pennyweight contains 24 what?
26. What was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service upon the United States, just before 08:00, on Sunday, December 7, 1941?
The attack on Pearl Harbor
27. In 1766 which historic strike took place in Mineral del Monte, Mexico?
Silver Miners’ Strike
28. Birth tusks are wands for apotropaic magic, mainly from the Middle Kingdom of which country?
29. What is a hoard of Bronze Age gold found in September 2000 in a field near Monkston in Milton Keynes, England?
The Milton Keynes Hoard
30. Orthography is the study of what?
31. What was an ancient Egyptian port city located near the Canopic Mouth of the Nile?
Heracleion, also known by its Egyptian name Thonis and sometimes called Thonis-Heracleion
32. Burton is a small village in the community of Rossett in the county borough of Wrexham in which country?
33. What is a pre-Columbian water harvesting system used in mountainous parts of Peru?
Mamanteo or amuna
34. Tao Hongjing, a Taoist alchemist, notes in which year that saltpeter burns with a purple flame?
35. Name Homer Simpson’s bowling team?
36. Which shipwreck took place in the late 2nd century BC. The warship was sunk by debris falling from a temple that collapsed during an earthquake?
37. Who was Giovanni Porta (c. 1675–1755)?
Italian composer of a sinfonia in D.
38. Which chemical has its atomic number 39?
39. Which chemical has its symbol Tc?
40. The Adventure Gallery was whose ship?
41. Which country name starts with B, is located in Western Europe?
42. Who invented Cell
43. Which mythological god’s weapon is the thunderbolt?
44. Lake Monoun is located in which African country?
45. Mandarin and Peter Pan are which parts of a garment?
46. De Bortoli Wines winery is located in which country?
47. Beaver Lake hamlet is located in which Canadian province?
48. What species of beetle is found in cucumber?
49. Who is the Canaanite and Carthaginian storm, fertility, & war god?
50. Who played Domino in Never Say Never Again?
51. Lac La Biche County is located in which country?
52. Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama is a World Heritage Site in which country?
53. Koubbeh Palace is located in which country?
54. What is Arminda hierroensis?
Hierro rock grasshopper
55. Who is the Egyptian God of the dead?
56. Giblin Peak is one of the highest peaks in which Australian territory?
57. What is the average lifespan of Pigeon in the Wild?
58. The Grangerfords characters are found in which famous fiction?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain)
59. What do you write 10+5+1+1+1 in Roman numerals?
60. All’s Well That Ends Well the original title of which classic novel?
War and Peace
61. What is Toyama?
Prefecture in Japan
62. Garlic pampushki is a small, round bun made from yeast dough, popular in which country?
63. River Dee is located in which country?
64. The first world cup of beach soccer was held in which country in 1995?
65. Pentlandite is the main ore providing which metal?
66. Who was the referee of the 1938 FIFA World Cup final?
Georges Capdeville (France)
67. What is Du Cane in Australia?
68. According to IUCN, what is the survival status of Athens caddisfly (Triaenodes phalacris)?
69. What was the name of the defunct competition between winners and runners-up of Copa America and UEFA European Championship?
Artemio Franchi Trophy
70. Amahl and the Night Visitors was the first opera written for what?
71. What is the name of the Presidential Palace in Ethiopia?
National Palace, Addis Ababa
72. AGL, AMSL, HAAT are terms used in which are of science?
Aviation, Atmospheric Sciences, and Broadcasting
73. What is Terminologia Anatomica (TA)?
the international standard on human anatomic terminology
74. Merkourios was a ruler in the 8th century in which Kingdom?
75. In the Hindu pantheon Hanuman is the King of which creatures?
76. What are some early invertebrates with an incomplete digestive tract having just one opening instead of two, where food is taken in and waste expelled?
The sponges, cnidarians, and ctenophores
77. WHat was the prenomen, cartouche name, or throne name of ancient Egypt?
One of the five royal names of pharaohs
78. What is The standard anatomical position, or standard anatomical model?
The scientifically agreed-upon reference position for anatomical location terms
79. Which usurper emperor ruled the Byzantine Empire in 610–641?
80. Which gas discovered in 1898 has a name meaning new?
81. Which archipelagic state has a population of 2,847,232, one archipelago with one main island?
82. What is a frozen fish brand in Japan scaled, gutted, and deboned, then glued to its original shape using a food-grade enzyme?
83. How did Mexican poet Manuel Acuña die in 1873?
Suicide by ingestion of potassium cyanide
84. Braemar Castle (17th century) is located in which country?
85. Name the national rugby team of Argentina?
86. Bigsweir Bridge is located in which country?
87. Who is the US First first lady to be older than her husband?
88. What is a 9th century Sanskrit poem composed by Jinasena, a Digambara monk?
89. Which strait is located between the Japanese islands of Honshu and Awaji?
90. Where were Panama hats first made?
91. What is an interoceanic canal in Palestine in between the Atlantic Ocean (Mediterranean Sea), and Indian Ocean (Red Sea)?
92. What is the Debate between Winter and Summer or Myth of Emesh and Enten?
a Sumerian creation myth, written on clay tablets in the mid to late 3rd millennium
93. Which gulf is located on the north coast of Western Australia?
94. What is the river source of The Gulf of Guinea?
95. Which song won the first Oscar when the category was intro 1934?
96. Bay of Ribeira das Cabras is located in which country?
97. Which airport has its ICAO code VCCA?
Anuradhapura Airport, Sri Lanka
98. Wrexham area is located in which country?
99. Braemar is a village in Aberdeenshire in which country?
100. Sex shop survey what’s most popular flavor eatable knickers?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students