GK quiz for students is appropriate for learners of any age. We need to know where/how to seek happiness, in addition to self-awareness and self-knowledge like the GK quiz for students. The majority of people still feel that in order to be happy, we must achieve and receive something from the outside world, such as external rewards with the GK quiz for students. In fact, in order to be genuinely happy, we must contribute, and as a result, we will obtain internal benefits that will build our self-esteem and (rightfully earned) self-love, which are the most crucial foundations of true pleasure by habituating with the GK quiz for students
When we have developed self-awareness, self-knowledge, universal love (as opposed to selective/selfish/limited love), and a clear understanding of where to seek happiness, we will be willing to learn anything and apply whatever GK quiz for students knowledge we have in a positive way, and nothing we do will be motivated by ignorance, greed, or delusion. It isn’t a GK quiz for students to me in my life. I attempted to study the GK quiz for students in the same way that my peers did. But it was incorrect! Now, I merely want to master one or two knowledge and skills with examples GK quiz for students. Don’t be concerned; you’ll be OK. Don’t overload your mind with useless knowledge as well as useful GK quiz for students.
GK quiz for students
1. What is a porridge dish in central Ukraine, commonly known as Mamalyga, while in the Carpathians, is often called “Kulesha.”?
2. 2021 edition of the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup was held in which city?
3. Heliopolis Palace is located in which country?
4. Who was the referee of the 1934 FIFA World Cup final?
Ivan Eklind (Sweden)
5. Gobo was the male cousin of which Disney character?
6. What was Mundialito?
The 1980 World Champions’ Gold Cup, was a special international football tournament organized by FIFA
7. What is as opposed to altitude/elevation above mean sea level (AMSL), or (in broadcast engineering) height above average terrain (HAAT)?
Above ground level
8. What is a form of terrestrial locomotion where an organism moves by means of its two rear limbs or legs?
9. The mouth, esophagus, stomach, and intestines are all part of which tract?
10. In which sport would you hear the term Intente?
Jai Alai — Players Manager
11. Which usurper emperor ruled the Byzantine Empire in 602–610?
12. What is the standard naming convention taken by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt?
The royal titulary or royal protocol
13. Zacharias was a ruler in the 8th century in which Kingdom?
14. Which archipelagic state has a population of 270,203,917 with one archipelago and three islands shared with four other countries?
15. Schschpiel is what game in Germany?
16. Who is the US First first lady to outlive her husband?
17. Who is the most successful team in the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup?
18. What are bird nests created by edible-nest swiftlets, Indian swiftlets, and other swiftlets using solidified saliva, which are harvested for human consumption?
Edible bird’s nests (EBN)
19. How did English drummer for the band Lush, Art Acord die in 1931?
Suicide by hanging
20. What was the name of the cab company in Taxi?
21. Bognie Castle (1960s) is located in which country?
22. Flintshire county is located in which country?
23. Bay of Areia da Quinta is located in which country?
24. What is a marginal sea of the Northern Pacific Ocean, with a size of 2 million km2?
25. In which county would you find Fuging?
A port in Taiwan
26. What is the “Debate between sheep and grain” or “Myth of cattle and grain”?
a Sumerian creation myth, written on clay tablets in the mid to late 3rd millennium BC
27. Which gulf in the Pacific Ocean is located in northwestern Mexico?
Gulf of California
28. What is the northeasternmost part of the tropical Atlantic Ocean from Cape Lopez in Gabon, north, and west to Cape Palmas in Liberia?
Gulf of Guinea
29. Dama is a genus of deer in the subfamily Cervinae, commonly referred to as what?
30. The Greek Goddess Ephesus is the Goddess of what?
31. What is Arcyptera alzonai?
Piedmont banded grasshopper
32. What is the average lifespan of Fowler’s Toa in the Wild?
33. Judge Thatcher’s character is found in which famous fiction?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain)
34. Barmouth Bridge is located in which country?
35. Who was the first rock band to perform at the NY Opera house?
36. Cairnbulg village is located in which country?
37. What is a Śāktaḥ Sanskrit work traditionally attributed to the sage Valmiki?
38. Which strait is located between Attu Island and Agattu Island in the Alaskan Aleutians?
39. What is an interoceanic canal in the Isthmus of Suez, in between the Atlantic Ocean (Mediterranean Sea) and Indian Ocean (Red Sea)?
40. Who wrote the three-act opera The Rake’s Progress?
41. Blaenau Gwent area is located in which country?
42. What is the name of the Presidential Palace in Eritrea?
Asmara President’s Office, Asmara
43. According to IUCN, what is the survival status of Castle Lake caddisfly (Rhyacophila amabilis)?
44. What do you write 10+1+1+1 in Roman numerals?
45. Which actor appeared in drag in two Marlene Dietrich films?
46. What is the name of the family that takes Huck in after a steamboat hits his raft, separating him from Jim?
47. Who is the Canaanite god of fertility, weather, and war?
48. Muanenguba Lakes (Twin Lakes) is located in which African country?
49. Made of fatback slabs, salted with spices, what is the unusual snack is often considered one of the main symbols of Ukraine?
50. In which county would you find Ars?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students