Random knowledge quiz with answers is a source of learning GK printable online quiz for free. It’s pointless to learn to think to oneself, “hmm, this knowledge or news is intriguing.” One of Jiddu Krishnamurti’s renowned speeches from 1919, when he dissolved his religious organization, comes to mind – when he stated that individuals should not be “taught” religion, but rather seek it on their own free will with an example of a random knowledge quiz with answers. I’m typing in the manner in which I memorized it – Truth is a land without a trail – it exists, but there is no way to go there. As a result, anyone who promises to transport you to that place will fail. Because you’ll have to walk that journey by yourself to solve random knowledge quiz with answers.
He goes on to tell a story about the Devil and his companion going down the beach when someone walks in front of them. Look, one of the Devil’s friends says, the guy in front of us has knelt and is picking something up with a random knowledge quiz with answers. Don’t you think that’s terrible for our business, asks the Devil’s friend? That man on the other side has chosen a nugget of truth. “I will let him organize it,” the Devil says calmly with a random knowledge quiz with answers. So, to me, it suggests that gathering truths or information is simple. However, structuring it to reap the rewards is the tricky part! And someone who has structured such information is said to have “common sense” and grow random knowledge quiz with answers solving spirit.
Random knowledge quiz with answers
1. What is the type of breed Dentex?
2. Ras el-Tin Palace is located in which country?
3. Who was purportedly one of the last surviving American former enslaved persons when she died in 1969?
Mary Hardway Walker
4. Arsenal English football club is located in which city?
5. Pooh loves honey but which creature loves watercress?
6. Old Sun Community College is located in which Canadian province?
7. What is an Iranian religious/historical film series produced by Mojtaba Faravardeh and directed by Shahriar Bahrani?
The Kingdom of Solomon
8. Ronald Reagan and who were each born before four of their predecessor presidents?
9. Who was the last surviving pilot credited with a confirmed kill for Operation Vengeance of World War II?
Rex T. Barber
10. In the US it’s 911 in the UK 999 what in Australia?
11. About how many people fought in World War II?
12. What is the brand Aglamesis Bro’s?
13. What is a bean-to-bar company?
produces chocolate by processing cocoa beans into a product in-house, rather than merely melting chocolate from another manufacturer
14. What is a 2015 UAE film, a retelling of the story of Bilal ibn Rabah, a companion of the Prophet and first Muezzin in Islam?
Bilal: A New Breed of Hero
15. Who has a tattoo saying Starland Vocal Band?
16. What was widely used in the Library of Pergamum, and came to be known as Pergamum after the city in ancient times?
Parchment, a predecessor of vellum and paper
17. Fantales is a brand of what in Australia?
18. How many inaugural members were there in the English Premier League or the EPL?
19. Founded in 1957, Alprose is a bean-to-bar chocolate manufacturer that originated in which country?
20. December 73 Switzerland has 6.6 million people 81 were what?
21. What is Butterscotch?
a dessert sauce
22. What is the surface of the French Open Grand Slam tournament?
23. Euphorion was an academic and was also the chief librarian of which ancient library?
Royal Library of Antioch (221 B.C. – 363 A.D.) (Modern Antakya)
24. Carnarvon Mountain Range is located in which country?
25. The African Queen Bogart Hepburn but who should it have been?
David Niven, Bette Davis
26. Funeral of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington was held on November 18, 1852, in which city?
27. Huntsville Symphony Orchestra is based in which US state?
28. With a death toll of 2,000−10,000, White Friday (1916) avalanche disaster took place in which country?
29. What is Copa Gerdau (Porto Alegre Junior Championships)?
30. Rim Butte sounds like something sexual – in which US state?
31. Greg Norman is a golfer from which country?
32. Tipperary county is located in which country?
33. How many tertiary colors are there?
34. What are the three Secondary Colors (S’)?
Orange, Green, Violet.
35. Who was the first president to throw the ceremonial first pitch at a Major League Baseball game?
William Howard Taft
36. What is Commensalism?
a long-term biological interaction (symbiosis) in which members of one species gain benefits while those of the other species neither benefit nor are harmed.
37. What is a traditional Chinese holiday that occurs on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar?
The Dragon Boat Festival
38. What is Lough Corrib in Ireland?
39. Which library was part of the triumvirate of libraries in the Mediterranean which included the aforementioned Library of Pergamum and the great Library of Alexandria?
Library of Celsus (135 A.D. – 262) (located within the city of Ephesus, Anatolia)
40. How old was Tiger Woods when he won the Masters?
41. Blea Water lake is located in which country?
42. Xiongnu is an extinct language of which location?
43. Who was the “Coward of Thermopylae”, the only Spartan to survive the Battle of Thermopylae?
Aristodemus of Sparta (c. 530–479 BC)
44. What is Deposit feeding?
obtaining nutrients from particles suspended in soil
45. In which winter sport are the terms “stale fish” and “mule kick” used?
46. Which male player spent the fewest total weeks, having spent just a single week at the top in April 1997?
47. Which Polish soldier lived in Sweden, claimed to have fought in the Nine Years’ War, Russo-Swedish War (1741–43), and Polish-Swedish War?
Anton Grolekofsky (1671/1672?–1785)
48. The Ring of Fire, the Pacific Ring of Fire, the Rim of Fire, the Girdle of Fire, or the Circum-Pacific belt is same – true or false?
49. Cal-Sag Channel is located in which county in the USA?
Cook County, IL
50. How long is the free skate in figure skating?
Four and a half minutes for men, four minutes for women
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students