A 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun is available here. If you wish to compare knowledge to power, you may do so by saying that if you have the knowledge, you have power, and if you don’t, you don’t. If you don’t know how to do something, you’ll almost certainly do it badly since you don’t know how to do it right. However, 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun may be divided into two categories. We should learn helpful knowledge and no one should keep oneself away from information since knowledge and ignorance are similar to life and death: the one who gains knowledge is alive, and the one who turns away from 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun is dead.
In the 1966 Ballon d’Or, Manchester United midfielder Bobby Charlton won the award for a best European football player, edging out Benfica forward Eusébio by a single point. Enjoy the 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun.
The Cleveland Browns defeated the Baltimore Colts 27-0 in the 1964 National Football League Title game at Cleveland Stadium; it was the last major-league pro sports club from Cleveland to win a championship until the 2016 NBA Cavaliers. Have fun with the 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun.
The Baltimore Colts defeated the New York Giants 31-16 in the 1959 National Football League Championship game at Memorial Stadium in Baltimore. The Colts scored 24 straight points in the fourth quarter. Find 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun.
Commodore Daniel Patterson’s patchwork fleet fought a series of delaying actions that led to Andrew Jackson’s triumph in the Battle of New Orleans in 1814, and the destruction of the schooner Carolina, the last of them. Find the 50 gk question in English with answers printable quiz for fun.
50 GK Question in English with Answers Printable Quiz for fun
1. Who has won most Ballon d Or?
2. Memoir of which Secretary-General of the United Nations is “Unvanquished: A U.S.–U.N. Saga”?
3. Which agreement was concluded in Washington DC on November 17, 1946, in order to settle the consequences of the Franco-Thai War of 1940-1941?
The Settlement Agreement between France and Siam
4. Newfoundland Colony was a former colony of which country?
5. In which year, Floods ravage Dutch coast provinces, thousands were killed?
6. Virginia Bolten (1870–1960) – a journalist as well as an anarchist and feminist activist of German descent from which country?
7. Which Provisional Governor took his office in Cuba on 13 October 1906?
Charles Edward Magoon
8. In which year, the first Christian service in New Zealand; Mass is celebrated in Doubtless Bay by Father Paul-Antoine Léonard de Villefeix of the de Surville expedition?
9. Which US city has the legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show?
10. In which year, Lord Delamere side with King James II?
11. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2013?
12. Jeffrey Eugenides wrote which fiction in 2002?
13. Which roots are very spongy in nature and look like a mass of white cotton?
14. Who said, “The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea”?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
15. In which year, Massachusetts General Court ordered a five-shilling fine for “observing any such day as Christmas”?
16. In astronomy, what is Vesta?
17. What are Mesites?
18. What was the UN International year 1974?
World Population Year
19. Who was the pontiff number 8, a 2nd-millennium pope?
20. In 1643, which island was founded and named by Captain William Mynors of the East India Ship Company vessel, the Royal Mary?
21. Talk round =?
to talk of all sorts of related matters without coming to the point
22. What is the translation of Ophiuchus, the thirteenth sign of the zodiac by astrologer Walter Berg in 1995?
23. What is Avas Cup?
A figure skating competition
24. United Nations Postal Administration is headquartered in which city?
25. In 1641, which emperor makes appointments with Sweden and France?
Emperor Ferdinand III
26. Who made the first English translation of, Austerlitz in 2002?
W. G. Sebald
27. “Another Go Around” song was recorded by whom on May 13, 1965?
28. The Dutch Republic proclaimed its independence in which year?
29. Where does a Cheetah live?
30. Mapuche rebels under Lautaro defeats the Spanish conquistadors and executer the governor of Chile Pedro de Valdivia in which battle in 1553?
Battle of Tucapel
31. Brunei Revolt began in which year?
32. Federation Royale Belge De Patinage De Vitesse, Belgium was admitted to the International Skating Union in which year?
33. In 1758, Return of Halley’s comet 1st sighted by whom?
Johann Georg Palitzsch
34. Veritas Bespoke is a what type of company?
35. In which year, The city of Natal, Brazil, is founded?
36. Brechung term is related to what in Germany?
37. In 1745, Prussia and Austria sign which treaty giving much of Silesia to the Prussians?
Treaty of Dresden
38. What zodiac has its sign “2”?
39. What is Puro Yakyū, in Japan?
Nippon Professional Baseball
40. In 1613, who of Brandenburg becomes protestant?
41. Irish statesman, economist, and philosopher Edmund Burke was born in which city?
42. Who started his Presidentship of France in 1981?
43. What is the boiling point (°C) of Carbon monoxide?
44. In ballet, what term is used to mean “slow movements performed with fluidity and grace”?
45. In 1640, who writes to Marin Mersenne about Fermat’s church thesis?
Pierre de Fermat
46. Talk to =?
47. What is the third-largest United States-based producer of socks?
Gold Toe Brands, Inc.
48. In 1760, Jupiter Hammon, an African American slave, composes which poetry broadside, also the 1st poetry published by an African American in 1761?
“An Evening Thought”
49. What is Bushiyya?
50. In 1621, which Governor of Plymouth Colony (now in Massachusetts) forbids game playing on Christmas?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts