These quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games are quite interesting. For one thing, I don’t view or think of myself as “old.” I believe that feeling young has a lot to do with having good physical health. Whatever age is supposed to imply, I’m still the same person I’ve always been. Maybe that’s why this birthday came as a shock. I’m 70 years old? No way, how could that be? I don’t feel 70 at all! What does it feel like to be 70? Enjoy the quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games. I’m a little astonished that my girls are already grownups with their own lives. What happened to cause that? I’m a grandfather, too! Nonetheless, I don’t have the impression of being an “old codger” grandfather. My wife and I, on the other hand, are content to leave the hardest elements of child parenting to our children. We’ve completed our job in that region. What they say is correct. Have fun with quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games.
Margaret Court wins her record 11th and last Australian singles title by defeating Evonne Goolagong Cawley 6-4, 7-5 at the 1972 Australian Open Women’s Tennis. Explore quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games.
Pss your t time with quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games. In 1974, Ajax forward Johan Cruyff wins back-to-back Ballon d’Or trophies for the greatest European football player, his third overall, ahead of Bayern Munich defender Franz Beckenbauer and Legia Warsaw midfielder Kazimierz Deyna.
A thick, dense fog pours over Soldier Field in Chicago during the second quarter of the 1988 “Fog Bowl,” reducing visibility to 15-20 yards during the Bears versus Eagles NFC Divisional Playoff Game (Bears win 20-12). Share quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games.
Mario Lemieux, a Pittsburgh NHL center, scored all of his team’s goals in the Penguins’ 8-6 victory over the New Jersey Devils in 1988; he notably scored five goals, each in a different way: even strength, power play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty net; he also had three assists. Find below quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games.
We can spend the greatest part of the day with the grandchildren and then return home rested. When our children were younger, I recall my parents coming to see us and then leaving us to cope with sore throats, fevers, and temper tantrums. Ponder over quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games.
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve discovered a wealth of knowledge and experience that has helped me become a better psychotherapist. I find it simpler to relate to the experiences of young people as individuals or couples since I have been there. I can even empathize with their parents and the difficulties they are said to be having coping with their adult offspring. Collect these quiz questions for the over 70s fun general knowledge games!
Quiz Questions for the Over 70s Fun General Knowledge Games
1. Which zodiac represents 90°?
2. In which decade, Hollywood studios made dozens of now-obscure “aerial Westerns” with leads such as Tom Mix and Hoot Gibson?
3. What is the winner of the Hay Superstar, the Armenian version of the “Idols” series, Season 4 (2009–10)?
4. Hierges Castle is located in which country?
5. In 1903, French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad, and what else?
6. What does the phrase “Fill me in” mean?
Give me details
7. What is the National Day of Albania?
8. 1 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
International Public Domain Day
9. Peercoin currency was founded in which year?
10. In 1857, Franz Liszt’s which symphonic poem was premiered in Weimar?
11. Which zodiac represents 270°?
12. What is the name of the auction firm that sold, 1933 double eagle, the most expensive coin in the world, sold in auction on June 8, 2021, at $18,900,000?
13. In which tournament in Montreal Arena, Westmount, Quebec: Montreal Wanderers beat New Glasgow (NS), 7-2 for 17-5 aggregate challenge series victory in 1906?
14. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1709?
The Great Frost
15. In 1860, which first British seagoing ironclad warship was launched?
16. What is Papilio ulysses, on a stamp of Australia (1981, 27c)
17. Baldwin is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
Cincinnati, OH, US
18. In which year, the patent was granted for a 4-wheel automobile brake, Clintonville, Wisconsin?
19. “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
20. 1st telegraph ticker used by a brokerage house, Groesbeck & Co, New York in which year?
21. In Astronomy, what is Boötes?
22. Which character of the Winnie-the-Pooh has been voiced by Jim Cummings (1988–present)?
23. Proclamation restores “Dei Gratia” from Canada’s coins in which year?
24. What was the name of the British coin used in 1828–1868?
25. In 1876, 11 passenger cars crash in a ravine near which city in Ohio, 92 die?
26. A duels combat was held between Dioxippus vs. Coragus in which century?
4th century BC
27. San Francisco Symphony was formed in which year?
28. Raven Crown is owned by which country?
29. What is Acanthocephala?
A parasitic worm
30. In which year, Edison patent “transmission of signals electrically” (radio)?
31. Ilya Muromets was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
32. In 1911, who was elected 1st President of the Republic of China?
33. Vincent Viola is the Principal owner of which NHL franchise?
34. Which defunct American magazine was lats published in 2008?
35. In 1895, who begins failed raid on Johannesburg?
Dr L S Jameson
36. How old is the figurative art “Lion-man” found in the Southern Germany caves of the Swabian Jura?
37. Peter Anthony Allen was executed in which year for murder?
38. In 1911, which country gains independence from the Qing dynasty?
39. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in July 1964?
Stevie at the Beach
40. In which year, British fleet seizes German Imperial Mail Steamer Bundesrath accused of carrying contraband?
41. Symphony No. 3 (1962) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to Havergal Brian
42. In 1913, 1st movie serial “Adventures of Kathlyn” was premiered in which city?
43. In the ancient period, the members of the Athenian Empire formed which military alliance?
44. On July 17, 1944, Port Chicago Disaster, a munitions explosion that killed how many people?
45. In 1900, General Viljoen was surprised to attack the British garrison to which location?
46. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Calgary Flames?
N. Murray Edwards
47. In 1920, The Netherlands recovered diplomatic relations with which country?
48. What is the Proclamation 10141 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on January 20, 2021?
Ending Discriminatory Bans
49. Camel hair can be used as wool, true or false?
50. In 1902, what was one of several piano rag compositions copyrighted for Scott Joplin by the US Copyright Office?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults
Leave a Reply