Quiz night questions general knowledge trivia interesting facts are here. The value of general knowledge and current events extends well beyond the ability to provide answers or initiate conversations. Quiz night questions allow you to be streetwise and make well-informed judgments. Knowing about fiscal regulations, for example, may help you make a lucrative investment, and understanding consumer rights can help you demand better treatment from a firm with quiz night questions.
The more you know, the simpler it will be to relate to people, whether you’re speaking with coworkers or striking up a social discussion with a new friend with quiz night questions. Did you assume that having a killer body would be enough to win over your crush? Although good body language is one of the most important aspects of impressing someone, it is meaningless if you don’t know what to talk about or how to engage someone in meaningful conversation with quiz night questions.
Knowing about cult classic films will go a long way towards impressing someone who is a movie lover. If you want to impress an interviewer when looking for a career, having some background information about the business and the economy will help you win the job to solve quiz night questions.
Quiz night questions
1. Martino de Rossi was an Italian culinary expert during which century?
2. BOS Ice Tea is a brand of which country?
3. What is Skaak in Afrikaans language?
4. What is Boletus?
5. Wolves, Curlews, Bulls, and Ravens the first groups of what?
6. What is Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria in Spain?
7. What is Bangers and mash?
an English dish
8. What is Chanterelles?
9. Which national park in California, Nevada, USA was opened in 1994?
Death Valley National Park
10. Which instrument does a cymbalist play?
11. Who is the author of the fictional Leopard character “Bagheera” in The Jungle Book?
12. What is Arriscope?
13. Who composed the operas Amor und Psyche, Peter und Ännchen?
Ludwig Abeille (1761–1838)
14. What is a large peninsula in southeastern Mexico and adjacent portions of Belize and Guatemala?
The Yucatán Peninsula
15. President Kennedy was shot in Dallas in what type of car?
16. What is Diphasiastrum tristachyum?
17. Canaday Hall is a freshman dormitory for which college?
18. Seneca Falls is a hamlet under which US state?
19. Channel Islands National Park was opened in 1980 in which US location?
20. A speed stick measures the speed of what?
21. What is the tinned baked beans, heated, on toasted sliced bread in England?
Beans on toast
22. In memory of the 29th president of the United States, Warren G. Harding Middle School is located in which US city in Ohio?
23. Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defence Highways is commonly known as what?
Interstate and Defence Highways
24. Molalla Prairie county is located in which US state?
25. What is made by the crush tear curl process?
26. What is Chile relleno?
a Vegetable dish
27. What is Museo del Holocausto de Buenos Aires in Argentina?
Holocaust Memorial Museum, Buenos Aires
28. R. A. Salvatore created which Black panther character in the popular fiction The Dark Elf Trilogy?
29. Violets of Dawn is a popular studio album by Mike Kobluk, Joe Frazier, and who?
30. Bovine is cow-like but what does hircine refer to?
31. Written by Johnny Burke and Jimmy Van Heusen, who is the artist of the song Accidents Will Happen?
32. Arizona Diamondbacks is a popular team for what sport in the USA?
Major League Baseball
33. What is the common name of Cetorhinus maximus fish?
34. Busch Stadium is located in which US city?
St. Louis, Missouri
35. In mythology what is the offspring of a God and mortal called?
36. Where is the home of White-headed hagfish, Myxine ios?
37. What is Alucita mesolychna in Sri Lanka?
38. Anacamptis morio is a species of what?
39. Yucatán Siglo XXI Arena is located in which Mexican city?
40. Where would you find intrados?
Inside curve of the arch
41. Tram and Bus Museum was located in which country?
42. El Baúl is a historical Maya site located in which city in Guatemala?
43. What is the Indian dish made from boiled pork with onions, chilies, ginger, and garlic from Tripura?
44. Berlin is a small town in Buffalo city in which country?
45. In English packs it’s the Jack or Knave what in French packs?
46. Bossche bol or reuzenbol is a choux pastry dish originated in which country?
47. With its capacity of 20000, Palacio de los Deportes arena in Mexico City was opened in which year?
48. Bap, a type of bread roll, traditionally made in which country are not sweet?
49. Chichen Itza is a historical Maya site located in which city in Mexico?
50. What area gets its name from the Greek word for “bear”?
The Arctic because great bear over it
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students
Leave a Reply