What are some of the new general knowledge quiz questions with answers? Do you know who was Charlemagne? The distinctive feature of Charlemagne’s reign was his attempt to uphold the traditional Frankish monarchy traditions and aspirations while creatively addressing the new forces affecting society. His character traits helped him in taking on the challenge. Here we go with some new trivia GK quiz questions with answers. The perfect military leader, Charlemagne had a commanding physical presence, remarkable energy, inner strength, and an unyielding resolve. He enjoyed being active—military campaigns, shooting, swimming—but he was equally at home in court, giving presents generously, a good friend at the dinner table, and skilled at making connections.
His big family, which included five marriages in succession, a number of concubines, and at least 18 kids whose interests he closely monitored, was never far from his thoughts. It’s the moment to explore new general knowledge quiz questions with answers. Charlemagne had a high degree of innate intelligence, intellectual curiosity, a willingness to learn from others, and religious sensibility, all of which enabled him to understand the forces that were transforming the world around him despite having just a basic level of formal education. Enjoy new general knowledge quiz questions with answers. He was a leader who was able to make wise judgments, was ready to follow through on those decisions and was excellent at convincing people to follow him. These aspects of his character came together to create him a figure deserving of respect, devotion, and admiration.
The military campaigns that dominated Charlemagne’s first three decades of rule were motivated by a number of factors, including the need to protect his realm from external enemies and internal separatists, a desire for conquest and loot, a keen awareness of opportunities presented by shifting power dynamics, and a desire to spread Christianity. Stay with us for more new trivia knowledge quiz questions with answers. He gained notoriety as a warrior king in the Frankish tradition thanks to his prowess on the battlefield, and he would go on to make the Franks a powerful nation in a globe previously ruled by the Roman Empire.
The Saxons were a lifelong enemy of the Franks, and their subjugation required more than 30 years of campaigning. This was Charlemagne’s most difficult military task (772 to 804). Share these new general knowledge quiz questions with answers. This protracted conflict, which resulted in the annexation of a sizable portion of territory between the Rhine and the Elbe rivers, was characterized by plundering, broken truces, hostage-taking, mass murder, the expulsion of rebellious Saxons, harsh measures to force the acceptance of Christianity, and sporadic Frankish victories. Additionally subdued were the Frisians and Saxon allies who lived along the North Sea east of the Rhine. It’s time to solve the following new general knowledge quiz questions with answers!
New general knowledge quiz questions with answers
1. Hasdrubal Barca was one of the Carthaginian commanders of which war?
2. Blair Atholl town is located in which country?
3. In 1962, Shirley Jackson created which of the famous fiction?
We Have Always Lived in the Castle
4. What is the average gestation duration of the Rhinoceros (white)?
5. Name a word with vowels in order.
6. What is the study of fermentation?
7. Vøringsfossen falls is located in which country?
8. Labradoodle is a breed name of which animal?
9. In Archaeology, what is a method for recovering very small artifacts (particularly small fragments of bone and botanical remains) from excavated sediments using water?
10. What do you say in the French idiom for “cat pee”?
pipi de chat – not important
11. PC shortcut keys: Win + M=?
[Minimize all windows]
12. What is the national emblem of the Republic of the Congo?
13. Which British nationalist invented Steam Engine in 1712?
14. Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes Church is located in which country?
15. Achinsk Airport is located in which country?
16. Who patented the “Method of Converting and Distributing Electric Currents” – 1888 May 1?
17. Syl Apps was featured on a postage stamp of Canada in which year?
18. In 530, Belisarius defeats the Persians in which event of history?
Battle of Dara
19. What do you say by “exhausting labor or effort”?
20. What is the length of Vilyuy river which is outflown from the Lena?
21. Agatha Christie authored which literary work in 1939?
And Then There Were None
22. Geelong Historical Society is located in which Australian state?
23. Which Old World monkey species has its scientific name Chlorocebus pygerythrus?
24. Who was the Greek God of the Sea?
25. Who was the artist of the “Isabella Pledging Her Jewels” on the stamp of the United States that appeared in 1893?
Antonio Muñoz Degrain
26. What is sisal (Agave sisalana)?
A leaf fibre
27. Which airport has its IATA code ACU?
Achutupo Airport (Panama)
28. Who was known as Julia Augusta after her formal adoption into the Julian family in AD 14?
29. Who is considered the traditional founder of Vedic Hinduism?
30. Who became the first American female cantor in Jewish Renewal in 2006?
31. For one point, put the following Kardashian-Jenners in order of age, oldest to youngest: Khloe, Kylie, Rob, Kourtney, Kendall, Kim, Kris.
Oldest to youngest: Kris, 64, Kourtney, 41, Kim, 39, Khloe, 35, Rob, 33, Kendall, 24, Kylie, 22
32. Who authored the fiction “It” in 1986?
33. How many counties are there in Georgia in the United States?
34. Which is the largest and tallest tree in the world?
Sequoiadendron giganteum or California redwood
35. Green frogfish demonstrates which camouflage methods?
36. “Both” is a what type of predeterminer in English grammar?
37. What is the nationality of James Watt who invented a Steam Engine in 1776?
38. In ancient Egypt, what was commonly made in the shapes of turtles?
39. Born in the UK, which Nobel laureate was awarded the Nobel prize in 2021 in Chemistry?
40. What is a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm in Grimm’s Fairy Tales as tale number 86?
“The Fox and the Geese”
41. Which planet is closest to the sun?
42. Where is the Chinese Large Solar Telescope (CLST) located?
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
43. Carlo Fruttero and Franco Lucentini took the title of the book “A che punto è la notte” from which source?
Bible: Isaiah 21:11
44. In which year Arizona copper mine strike took place in the United States?
45. Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit(Polish-German) invented what in 1714?
46. Which spacecraft was launched on April 12, 1961, taking into space Yuri Gagarin, a cosmonaut from the Soviet Union?
The Vostok 3KA
47. Aipyis an ancient location mentioned in which literary work?
48. When did the Chinese create the first hot air balloon and named it the sky lantern?
c. 200 BC
49. Which Indian legendary king was born Sooryavanshi Kshatriya on the 26th of December?
50. Who was the Locus Award winner in 1983 for Best Fantasy Novel?
More Interesting Articles
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts