General knowledge quiz for students with answers trivia interesting facts online free quizzes in English is for students from all levels. Also, put yourself to the test against time. For example, you may strive to learn 10 new pieces of information in the two minutes you spend brushing your teeth each morning, with a general knowledge quiz for students with answers.
We hope you learned something new about how to increase your general knowledge in this video. Our ability to be and portray the greatest versions of ourselves is so dependent on common knowledge. A general knowledge quiz for students with answers has the potential to help us grow as individuals while also assisting us in collectively building a better and more understanding society.
There are so many various strategies to improve your general knowledge that the best way to figure out which ones work best for you and your learning style on the basis of a general knowledge quiz for students with answers is to try them all. Do you prefer to study from a book or do you think flashcards to be more effective? Whatever strategy you select, the most essential thing is that you stick to it.
Once you’ve established practice for growing your general knowledge in your everyday life, make an effort to retain what you’ve learned by using it, repeating it, and sharing with general knowledge quiz for students with answers. Instead of being your adversary, you’ll find that as your common general knowledge quiz for students with answers grows, you’ll be able to transform it into an excellent party trick.
General knowledge quiz for students with answers
1. Beaver Stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
State College, Pennsylvania
2. Abashiri City Folk Museum is located in which country?
3. Alice Springs Public Library is located in which country?
Alice Springs, Australia
4. National Gallery of Indonesia, Indonesia is located in which city?
5. What Bond film was entitled The Dead Slave in Japan?
Live and Let Die
6. Who was the last Pope elected of the Pornocracy, who died on 14 May 964 (aged 27–34)?
Pope John XII
7. Botho University is located in which country?
8. Cabiri railway station is located in which country?
9. It’s illegal in Texas to put what on your neighbor’s Cow?
10. No US president has ever been what?
An only child
11. Kingdom of Bahrain is ruled by which dynasty?
House of Khalifa
12. What animal is responsible for most deaths in the USA annually?
13. National Gallery of Art in the U.S.A. is located in which city?
14. Who is the owner of the New York Post?
15. Al Borak was a flying horse owned by whom?
16. Which golf club in Westward Ho!, England was founded in 1864?
Royal North Devon Golf Club
17. What is Dakar Biennale?
Art festival in Africa
18. 21K Gallery museum is located in which country?
19. American Memorial Library is located in which city in Germany?
20. What links Pacer Burton, Chad Gates, Walter Gulik?
Elvis film characters
21. Coco Bullesis an Art festival in which country?
22. Niangoloko railway station is located in which country?
23. Envalira Tunnel, the road is located in which country?
24. What became the first film franchise to gross $23 billion, with the releases of Black Widow and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings in 2021?
The Marvel Cinematic Universe
25. What Disney character was voiced by Pinto Colvig?
26. Belize is ruled by which dynasty?
House of Windsor
27. Founded in 1824, The Royal Perth Golfing Society & County and City Club is located in which city in Scotland?
28. What is the organizer of the main professional golf tours played by men in the United States and North America?
The PGA Tour
29. What is Loure, invented in France?
30. What boxer was nicknamed The Ambling Alp?
31. Glue was invented in Central Italy by Neanderthals in which years?
c. 200 kya
32. In Kipling’s Jungle Book Ikki was what type of creature?
33. Born in 1904, who was a popular tennis player in the United States?
Wilmer Allison, Jr.
34. Mommy’s Khimar is a children’s classic written by whom?
Jamilah Thompkins-Bigelow and Ebony Glenn
35. The Witches Curse alternative name which G&S operetta?
36. Who is the winner of the 2021 International Tour de Ski held in Switzerland/Italy?
Men: Alexander Bolshunov (Russia)
Women: Jessie Diggins (United States)
37. What caused the death of Klaus Barbie, a German Nazi?
38. the Protestant University of West Africa is a privately run university in which country?
39. Ohio Stadium is located in which city in the USA?
40. Name the largest Mediterranean island?
41. Cristo Redentor Tunnel is located in which country?
42. Cambodian Cultural Village is located in which city?
43. As of May 9, 2021, which US player has his 73 wins with 18 majors in the PGA Tour golf?
44. Which academic institution in Botswana had its former name BOCODOL?
Botswana Open University
45. The word Angel derives from the Greek meaning what?
46. Jockey Club Córdoba is a Golf club and course in which country?
47. What is Cornemuse du Centre, invented in France?
48. What is a spoodle?
Kitchen instrument spoon ladle cross
49. In the timeline of material technology, Lost-wax casting was found in 4500–3500 BC in which present location?
50. OMAR Mine Military Museum is located in which city?
51. What profession has four times the average aids in the USA?
52. Biniou bagpipe was invented in which country?
53. What caused the death of Wangari Maathai, Former Member of the Kenyan National Assembly?
54. Which sea has an area of 3.5 million km2?
South China Sea
55. Henry VIII introduced which tax in England in 1535?
A beard tax
56. What was the 19th-century American movement: poetry and philosophy concerned with self-reliance, independence from modern technology?
57. In 2021, which Chinese films surpassed $600M worldwide, making them among the highest-grossing non-English films ever made?
The Battle at Lake Changjin, Hi, Mom, and Detective Chinatown 3
58. the Amundsen Gulf is located in which country?
Arctic Ocean northwest of Canada
59. Grama Bay is located in which country?
60. Venus is the only planet that does what?
61. Cap Zebib Peninsula is located in which country?
62. What is a former short-lived unrecognized state from 2012 to 2013 fought Mali?
Azawad, or Azawagh
63. Usually wider than a strait is called what?
64. Born in 1988, Roberto Bautista Agut played what for his nation, Spain?
65. Who is Tomasz Adamek?
66. What nickname was given to Rembrandt’s The Night Watch after being over-restored in the 1940s?
The Day Watch
67. Who is the winner of the 2020 African Nations Championship football held in Cameroon?
68. the University of Abomey-Calavi is a state-run university in which country?
69. Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? is a children’s classic written by whom?
Carmela LaVigna Coyle, Mike Gordon and Carl Gordon
70. What is the cross between a donkey and a zebra known as?
71. Belabo railway station is located in which African country?
72. What is the largest company/ firm in Luxemburg?
73. Which pandemic in 1918-1920 caused 17–100 million death worldwide?
74. Where is the home of Admiral apple?
75. Where was the fortune cookie invented?
76. Where is the home of the Abrusco grape cultivar?
77. Cap Bon Peninsula is located in which country?
78. What is a very large bay, often a top-level division of an ocean or sea?
79. Children’s literature The Haunting of Cassie Palmer is written by whom?
Vivien Alcock (1924–2003)
80. What is the most common color of toilet paper in France?
81. What is the area of the Sargasso Sea?
3.5 million km2
82. Ambracian Gulf is located in which country?
83. DDishTV is a satellite TV and communication in which country?
84. In 1899, who released the film The Dreyfus Affair?
85. What were the first ice hockey pucks made out of?
Frozen cow dung
86. Ras ben Sakka Peninsula is located in which country?
87. In which year, the first film shown publicly on the Kinetoscope, a system given to Edison, is Blacksmiths?
88. Where is the home of Agiorgitiko grape cultivar?
89. What is a variety “Valencia”?
90. Who was the last member of the Carolingian dynasty, who died on 23 September 1123 (aged ~40)?
Adelaide, Countess of Vermandois
91. Who is Joe Abercrombie (born 1974)?
English novelist, fantasy
92. Who was Tahar Djaout (1954–1993)?
Novelist in Algeria
93. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
94. Where is the home of Adina (syn. Frankad, Satark) apple?
95. On average what weight nine pounds?
96. Who was the champion of the 2019–20 Four Hills Tournament ski jumping held in Germany/Austria?
Dawid Kubacki (Poland)
97. Enuma Eliš? is a myth associated with which civilization?
98. Children’s literature Go and Come Back is written by whom?
Joan Abelove (born 1945)
99. Arcelor is a leading iron and steel company in which country?
100. In traditional wedding anniversaries what is given on the 14th?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
Leave a Reply