Best quiz questions and answers in the form of general knowledge printable quiz trivia in English are always full of cool interesting facts. Invest in an e-reader and use it to download low-cost books and articles from a number of sources. This will provide you with immediate enjoyment as well as greater knowledge. Self-evaluation is a good way to improve your general knowledge of a subject. Read a math foundation book if you wish to improve your general math understanding. Self-assess what you previously knew and what you didn’t know, and then grow from there.
Local, regional, national, and international news may all be found in newspapers, best quiz questions, and answers. Newspapers provide relatively up-to-date information on politics, sports, fashion, food, and a variety of other topics. Some are better than others. Make it a practice to read the newspaper first thing in the morning with the best quiz questions and answers. A newspaper may be brought to your door before you even get up, providing you with a few reasons not to use it as a useful source of information.
Most newspaper companies offer cheaper online subscriptions for grabbing the best quiz questions and answers. If you prefer to get your news digitally, one of the many newspapers accessible at the press of a mouse could be right for you with the best quiz questions and answers. If you work for a corporation, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post are frequently subscribed to. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn something new while you’re at work with examples and facts in the best quiz questions and answers.
Best quiz questions and answers
1. National Gallery of Canada (Musée des beaux-arts du Canada) is located in which city?
2. Who was the ruler of the united Kievan Rus’, who died on 14 April 1132 (aged 55)?
Mstislav I of Kiev
3. Auburn University at Montgomery is located in which US state?
4. United States Penitentiary, Florence ADMAX federal prison is located in which US state?
5. Which former One Direction member released the single ‘Watermelon Sugar’ this year?
6. Who is the owner of the Washington Post?
7. Who was the champion of the English Football League 1890-91?
8. From Perth, which Australian newspaper was published in 1833?
Western Australian Colonial News
9. What is the lowest land in Asia and the world located in Jordan?
10. What is the most common Spanish surname?
11. N letter shape is thought to derive from a hieroglyph for a what?
12. Clements Gap Wind Farm is located in which country?
13. K2 Wind Power Facility windfarm is located in which country?
14. Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
15. What was Pierce Brosnan’s first James Bond film in 1995?
16. Anton Bruckner Museum (memorial) is located in which country?
17. UK-owned ship MV Andoni Palm was built in which year?
18. What fish symbolizes Alberta, Canada?
19. What is the species of the 7 inch Senna family Mora seed?
Mora oleifera or M. megistosperma
20. Who was the first female artist to achieve UK number one with a self-written song?
21. Where do you see the lowest fixed water crossing in the world?
Allenby Bridge (Jordan)
22. Who is the director and story writer of the 1974 popular film “The Sugarland Express”?
23. What is a 292.0 feet tall tree located in the Montane rainforest?
“Klinki Pine” Araucaria hunsteinii (Araucariaceae)
24. What is the most frequently used consonant in English?
25. Strabismus is the correct name for what condition?
26. Birthplace of Simón Bolívar (memorial) is located in which city in Venizewala?
27. Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts is located in which country?
28. Blackspring Ridge wind farm is located in which country?
29. Who won the Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award in 1998?
Doug Flutie (Buffalo Bills)
30. What languages appear on the Rosetta stone?
31. Athabasca PassBeaver (1811), a major point on the fur trade route, is a national historic site in which Canadian province?
32. Kansas City Chiefs team plays which professional sport?
33. What is the elevation of the town Neot HaKikar?
−345 m (−1,132 ft)
34. Aliagha Vahid Garden is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
35. Who went to school at Hogwarts?
36. From Perth, Australian newspaper The Inquisitor was published in which year?
37. What animal symbolizes British Columbia, Canada?
38. Bocadillo is a historic sandwich that originated in which country?
39. Which angel is the teacher (for humans: of evil arts), leader of a group of angels, rebellion against God according to Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Yazdânism?
40. Where are electronic duo The Chemical Brothers from?
41. Where in Alberta, Canada, there is a Royal monument (Stained glass window) of Queen Elizabeth II?
Legislative Building grounds, Edmonton
42. Steven Spielberg directed and produced one of the popular films “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” in which year?
43. Who was the last member of the House of Normandy, died on 1 December 1135 (aged 66–67)?
Henry I of England
44. Bangle is mostly worn by which countrywomen?
45. What’s the other name for the statue of the Egyptian god Harmachis?
46. What is Milky?
a dessert (pudding)
47. Collgar Wind Farm is located in which country?
48. Which UK-owned ship was built in 1937?
SS Dahomey Palm
49. What is the lowest city in the world with its depth under sea level −258 m (−846 ft)?
50. Oporto in Portugal stands on what river?
51. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abortificant”?
52. Blenheim Palace memorial is located in which city in England?
53. What is Cuff links?
54. Who is the angel of Death/Retribution according to Islam, Judaism?
55. What boxer was nicknamed The Boston Strong Boy?
John L Sullivan
56. There are no known cases of children having been killed or seriously injured by poisoned candy or fruit given to them by strangers at Halloween or any other time, true or false?
57. What is Lady Hotham in Australia?
a gold nugget
58. How many US presidents were governors immediately before election as president?
59. Buffalo Bills team plays which professional sport?
60. BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys are a seven-member boy band from which country?
61. Rice does not cause birds to die by inflating their stomachs until they burst. True or false?
62. Barrington Tops National Park Plateau is located in which country?
63. Gouraya National Park is located in which African country?
64. What was Swan River Guardian?
An Australian newspaper
65. Stage role, written for a man, took 80 years to be played by one?
Peter Pan RSC 1982
66. What kind of food is Bánh mì in Vietnam?
67. Nembe Creek Trunk Line is founded in which country?
68. Who is the reigning monarch of the House of Khalifa?
King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
69. Who is the owner of the Los Angeles Times?
70. The Slave of Duty is an alternate title what is G&S operetta?
Pirates of Penzance
71. Orapa diamond mine is located in which country?
72. What is the depth of the Sea of Galilee?
−214 m (−702 ft)
73. The Rockies in Canada are spread in which provinces?
Alberta & British Columbia
74. Karst plateaus is located in which country?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
75. Aconite the poison is obtained from what plant?
76. Grenada is ruled by which dynasty?
House of Windsor
77. Championship ring is awarded to winners in sports in which continent?
78. Who was the Last Emperor of All Spain, died on 21 August 1157 (aged 52)?
Alfonso VII of León and Castile
79. What type of arches are there on the Church of San Tirso in Sahagún, León, Spain?
80. Who is the lead singer of Happy Mondays?
81. What is The Chalk Emerald?
37.82 carats (7.564 g) Colombian emerald
82. Name the main horse in Animal Farm?
83. Class ring is worn by which professional sects in America?
Students or Alumni
84. Puna de Atacama plateau is located in which country?
85. Chang ist Wang 2nd what third most common Chinese name?
86. Turfan Depression is located in which country?
87. Hallstatt–Dachstein / Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape is a World Heritage Site and popular tourist attraction in which country?
88. According to the CBC’s Seven Wonders of Canada, which one is in rank 3?
89. What is home to the Museum of Brisbane and features the circular Concert Hall and a world-famous grand piano organ?
City Hall of Australia
90. In the movie Frozen, which song does Elsa sing as she builds the castle?
Let It Go
91. What word is derived from the Arabic mawsim meaning season?
92. What is one of the tallest trees located in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, California, United States?
Raven’s Tower; Sitka spruce (Picea sitchensis)
93. What is Jell-O?
94. Where is the current location of Patricia Emerald, 632 carats uncut, dihexagonal (12 sided); discovered in Colombia in 1920?
American Museum of Natural History, New York
95. What is Darth Vader’s real name?
96. Kasbah of Algiers is a World Heritage Site and tourist attraction in which country?
97. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abondoned”?
98. Bhim Janmabhoomi memorial is located in which country?
99. Sicily is the traditional source of which element?
100. Which airport did Freddie Mercury work in?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge