Hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers quiz in English printable is full with interesting facts, quizzes and information you must love. An instructional website that accomplishes exactly what it promises. You’ll find the answer to almost any question here, from the difference between different grits of sandpaper to how to produce slime with hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers.
We used to have to reference a book to get the knowledge we wanted before the internet like this hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers. This is an online version of an old-fashioned encyclopedia that gathers content from over 200 different encyclopedias published by reputable companies.
This is a wonderfully enjoyable website for quickly improving your general knowledge. When you click start on the site, you’ll be presented with a brief bit of easy-to-understand information about a random topic and hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers. You can continue reading if you want to learn more about the subject, or you can skip through to the next fact.
Scientists have shown that making learning pleasurable for the brain is one of the most efficient methods to learn. Consider how you may make your general knowledge study more ‘gamified’ on the basis of hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Gamification is the application of gaming ideas like points, prizes, challenges, and recognition to make anything more engaging or even addictive like a computer game as well as hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Using current game formats in your classroom is a fantastic method to achieve this. You might, for example, make it a habit to watch one TV quiz show every day and push yourself to beat the contestants with hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers. Many ancient quiz show episodes may be found on YouTube.
You may also set a goal for yourself to properly answer 100 general knowledge quiz questions to earn a sticker on your general knowledge progress chart from the hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers
1. Where is the Headquarters of the Los Angeles Times?
El Segundo, California
2. Athens State University is located in which US state?
3. United States Penitentiary, Big Sandy federal prison is located in which US state?
4. Who is the owner of the New York Post?
5. Which London borough is Stormzy from?
6. Who was the champion of the English Football League 1888–89?
Preston North End
7. What is The Western Australian Chronicle and Perth Gazette?
8. North Patagonian Massif plateau is located in which country?
9. Chott Melrhir elevation below sea level is located in which country?
10. In the sport of archery what are the arrows usually made from?
11. As of 2014, which country do people visit the most in Botswana, after South Africa, and United States?
12. Where in British Columbia, Canada, there is a Royal monument (Stained glass window) of Queen Victoria?
Parliament Buildings grounds, Victoria
13. What is a Torc?
14. What is the species of the 12-inch palm family seed Coco de mer?
15. Who was the first male to appear on the cover of Playboy?
16. Who is the director of the 1971 popular film “Duel”?
17. Which athletic event requires five judges?
18. A Study in Scarlet is an 1887 detective novel written by whom?
Arthur Conan Doyle
19. What is one of the tallest trees located in Arve Valley, Tasmania, Australia?
Centurion; Mountain ash (Eucalyptus regnans)
20. Which artist has won the most GRAMMYs in history?
Georg Solti. The late conductor won 31 GRAMMYs.
21. Where is the current location of Bahia Emerald, worn by Carolina Emperor, 310 carats uncut, 64.8 carats cut; discovered in the United States in 2009?
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh
22. Atherton Tableland Plateau is located in which country?
23. Beirute is a historic sandwich that originated in which country?
24. Most food in the US is edible after its expiration date, with the exception of some perishables. True or false?
25. In Welsh Cwrw pronounced Koo roo is what?
26. How many US presidents previously served as governors?
27. Djabel ALAZREG mountain is located in which country?
28. Who is the author of one of the longest novel, 56 volumes and 4,723 pages “Devta”, started in February 1977 and ended in January 2010?
29. According to Islam, which angel removes human grief?
30. In Globe Arizona it’s illegal to play cards in the street with who?
31. Lake Moeris elevation below sea level is located in which country?
32. Fan Noli, Priest, and politician is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 1996 in which country?
33. Altiplano Plateau is located in which country?
34. What is Dr. Oetker?
35. The band Steely Dan is named after what?
Slang for Penis
36. Big Bend National Park is located in which US state?
37. Lac Alfred wind farm is located in which country?
38. Steven Spielberg directed him to one of the popular films “1941” in which year?
39. Which Mexican state has its largest city and capital, Tuxtla Gutiérrez?
40. What links Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Amy Winehouse, and Michael Buble?
None of them have ever had a UK No. 1 single
41. Where in Alberta, Canada, there is a Royal monument (statue) of Queen Victoria?
Legislative Building, Edmonton
42. Nat Nakasa Award for Media Integrity is a journalists award in which country?
43. What kind of food is Baked bean in America?
44. Biscayne National Park is located in which US state?
45. What magazine says We are Number one in the field of One?
46. From Perth, which Australian newspaper was published in 1833?
Western Australian Colonial News
47. How many national parks are there in Algeria?
48. Welcome Nugget, a gold nugget was discovered in which country?
49. Sumed pipeline is founded in which country?
50. Famous book divided into three parts Mosques Caves Temples?
Passage to India
51. Sabkhat Ghuzayyil city below sea level is located in which country?
52. Jwaneng diamond mine is located in which country?
53. Aycock Birthplace is located in which US State?
54. UK-owned ship MV Africa Palm was built in which year?
55. What term was coined July 17th, 1942 issue of Yank magazine?
G I Joe
56. What is Dream Whip?
57. Djurdjura National Park is located in which African country?
58. What bird symbolizes Alberta, Canada?
Great horned owl
59. Chobe National Park is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
60. What is the name of Arctic Monkey’s debut studio album?
Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not (released in 2006)
61. Before 1974, winners of the FIFA World Cup were awarded which trophy?
Jules Rimet Trophy
62. Capital Wind Farm is located in which country?
63. Critics and Awards Program for High School Students in Canada is given to which professionals for contribution?
64. Great Mosque of Tlemcen is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
65. Polyhexamethyleneadipamide is better known as what?
66. Which UK-owned ship was built in 1936?
SS Benin Palm
67. What flower symbolizes British Columbia, Canada?
68. Who won the Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award in 1965?
Paul Lowe, John Brodie
69. What is one of the tallest tree species Neeminah Loggerale Meena, or Mother and Daughter, located in Tasmania?
Southern blue gum (Eucalyptus globulus)
70. What is the most common mammal in the UK?
71. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abit of”?
a bit of
72. Baltimore Colts team plays which professional sport?
73. Seigneurie de Beaupré windfarm is located in which country?
74. Abbot Pass Refuge Cabin (1922), an alpine hut located at an elevation of 2925 meters in the Rockies, is a national historic site in which Canadian province?
75. Which musician caused controversy when he famously interrupted Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009?
76. Which Last Illyrian king of the Ardiaean State is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 2007 in Albania (Lek)?
King Gent (Gentius)
77. A Canada survey found that more than 90% of Canadians believed what were the top symbols of Canadian identity?
National flag and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
78. Agabala Guliyev’s House is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
79. Sebkha Tah elevation below sea level is located in which country?
80. Name the second most commonly spoken language in Australia?
81. Botswana’s principal tourist attractions are what?
its game reserves, with hunting and photographic safaris available
82. According to the CBC’s Seven Wonders of Canada, which one is on top of the ranking?
83. Canunda Wind Farm is located in which country?
84. Beni Hammad Fort is a World Heritage Site and tourist attraction in which country?
85. Aurès Mountains (Saharan Atlas) range is located in which country?
86. Ali ibn Abi Talib was born in which place?
Inside the Kabaa in Mecca
87. What is the only letter not to appear in any US State name?
88. What type of natural arch is in Arches National Park near Moab, Utah?
89. San Francisco 49ers team plays which professional sport?
90. Name the three acts that headlined the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival in 2019
Stormzy, The Cure, and The Killers
91. Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg is a World Heritage Site and popular tourist attraction in which country?
92. Hans Christian Andersen Museum is located in which country?
93. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abilty”?
94. Which icon spans Petrie Bight from Kangaroo Point to Fortitude Valley and totals 1,072 meters (3,517 ft) meters in length in Brisbane, Australia?
95. Which movie features Bruce Willis as John McClane, a New York police officer, taking on a gang of criminals in a Los Angeles skyscraper on Christmas Eve?
96. Denakil Depression is located in which country?
97. What is the most frequently used letter in English?
98. For the Romans, M meant what?
99. How many Bond films were Judi Dench in?
100. What is Rihanna’s real name?
Robyn Rihanna Fenty
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
Leave a Reply