Mixed general knowledge questions and answers is the perfect trivia quiz in English printable for learners. Conceptual comprehension may also be used to gain prior background information about a subject. Giving learners hands-on activities is a terrific way to help them comprehend topics while they are reading the mixed general knowledge questions and answers. To put it another way, it gets pupils out of the classroom and closer to the real world. Learners’ conceptual understanding can also be developed via discussions and planning through mixed general knowledge questions and answers. This aids in the gathering of many points of view and mixed general knowledge questions and answers about the world.
Many good books include a wealth of information, including comprehensive definitions of terms and a substantial quantity of mixed general knowledge questions and answers. Background knowledge about a location’s geographical setting, history, political movements, religion, and cultural milieu of the globe may not be taught in school textbooks but in mixed general knowledge questions and answers. Even the languages employed in these publications make a significant impact on how well the material is understood like this mixed general knowledge questions and answers.
As a result, parents play a critical role in equipping their children with previous information. It’s because a child’s education begins at home, with their parents serving as their first teachers with mixed general knowledge questions and answers. Teachers, after parents, play a significant part in a child’s learning process. They must be able to comprehend, assess, and analyze what the pupils already know about a subject.
“What pupils already know about the material is one of the most powerful predictors of how effectively they will acquire new knowledge connected to the content,” it might be noted. Mixed general knowledge questions and answers can educate students in a variety of activities that will help them grasp what they already know. This will also pique their interest in learning more about the subject and connecting with it. It becomes easier to build learning sessions for learners with previous information, something textbooks cannot accomplish by dint of mixed general knowledge questions and answers.
Mixed general knowledge questions and answers
1. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2011?
2. The Empire of Trebizond rose in 1204 and fell to the Ottoman Empire in which year?
3. Which Empire existed as an independent realm from the 19th century BC to its fall in the 6th century BC?
4. Where is the home of the Aglianico grape cultivar?
Italy, Basilicata and Campania
5. What kills 100000 Americans each year?
Reactions to meds
6. Which film made by William Dickson in late 1894 or early 1895 is the first known film with live-recorded sound and appears to be the first motion picture made for the Kinetophone?
The Dickson Experimental Sound Film
7. Argolic Gulf is located in which country?
8. Gjipe Bay is located in which country?
9. What connects waters between islands, also sometimes known as a strait?
10. Film character played by 4 people’s head body voice breathing?
11. What is the area of the Arabian Sea?
3.862 million km2
12. Kyle Field stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
College Station, Texas
13. What is a long bay with steep sides, typically formed by a glacier?
14. Born in 1985, who was a popular tennis player in Spain?
15. Highway 9 is the official name of what thoroughfare Broadway?
16. Who were Arameans?
17. As of 2021, who has the Most titles in the PGA Tours golf?
Sam Snead (United States), Tiger Woods (United States), 82 each
18. Andronikos I, Gidos was an Emperor in which Empire?
Empire of Trebizond
19. Raúl Uranga – Carlos Sylvestre Begnis Subfluvial Tunnel is located in which country?
20. Bambi was the first Disney film without what?
21. Who is the winner of the 2021 International World Indoor Bowls Championship held in England?
Open: Mark Dawes (England)
Women: Laura Daniels (Wales)
22. Robert Adler, who invented a better television remote control was born in which country?
23. Where is the home of Acolon grape cultivar?
24. What is a variety “Hamlin”?
25. Admiral Horatio Nelson suffered from what common condition?
26. In 1895, the Lumière brothers screen ten films making the first commercial public screening ever made at what venue?
Salon Indien du Grand Café in Paris
27. Who was Paul Ableman (1927–2006)?
28. Epic of Gilgamesh is a myth associated with which civilization?
29. Who were Parthian?
30. Astronauts cannot do what in space?
Cry – no gravity for tears to flow
31. Who was the champion of the 2020 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships – Division II – Group A held in Lithuania?
32. What caused the death of Michael Crichton, an American author?
33. Umma was an ancient city in which civilization?
34. Where is the home of the Ahrina apple cultivar?
35. After English what’s the most widely used language on the net?
36. In the timeline of material technology, Fired bricks were found in 4400 BC in which present-day country?
37. Children’s literature Watership Down is written by whom?
Richard Adams (1920–2016)
38. Bodega bagpipe was invented in which country?
39. Who was the first ruler of the Akkadian Empire?
Sargon of Akkad, also known as Sargon the Great
40. In Madagascar it’s illegal for pregnant women to do what?
Wear Hats or Eat eels
41. Saifu was the King (c.577) of which territory?
Africa, East, Kingdom of Aksum
42. Jockey Club de Rosario is a Golf club and course in which country?
43. Born in 1973, Karim Alami played what for his nation, Morocco?
44. In 2021, Which became the highest-grossing film by a solo female director, surpassing the record set by Wonder Woman (2017)?
45. It’s illegal in the USA for any citizens to have contact with who?
Extraterrestrials or their vehicles
46. Sumu-la-El was a king of which Dynasty?
47. Pont Pla Tunnel, 1,26 km, the road is located in which country?
48. Which sea has an area of 2.8 million km2?
49. What was the late-19th-century movement based on a simplification of style and image and an interest in poverty and everyday concerns?
50. By law every Swiss citizen must have access to what?
Personal bomb shelter
51. What is the flat area on the deep ocean floor called?
52. Abbasak is what in Iran?
53. What is Musette bechonnet, invented in France?
54. Alla Amidas was the King (f. mid 6th century) of which territory?
Africa, East, Kingdom of Aksum
55. A weaver’s knot is known by seamen as a common what?
56. What is the population of microstate Monaco?
57. Cayo Deer island is located in which country?
58. Where is the location of the archipelago Cape Verde?
North Atlantic Ocean, Macaronesia
59. As of May 9, 2021, which US player has his 64 wins with 9 majors in the PGA Tour golf?
60. Collective nouns – a giggle of what animals?
61. The Persian Gulf is located in which country?
62. Children’s literature The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, Arabel and Mortimer series, and A Necklace of Raindrops are written by whom?
Joan Aiken (1924–2004)
63. Where is the home of the Adzamovka apple cultivar?
64. What caused the death of Jean Racine, a French dramatist?
65. The Windmills of Your Mind was a theme song in what film?
The Thomas Crown Affair
66. Ceuta Peninsula is located in which country?
67. Angola got its Independence from which country in 1961–1974?
68. Which golf club in Eltham, England was founded in 1766?
Royal Blackheath Golf Club
69. Who is the winner of the IBSF Junior World Championships 2021 held in Switzerland?
70. Mizaru Mikazaru and Mazaru are better known as who?
71. County Cavan is located in which country?
72. Islets of Ksamil is located in which country?
73. Abruka is a what in Estonia?
74. Who is Ola Afolabi?
75. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of what?
76. American Revolutionary War ended in which year?
77. What was Bar-Lev Line?
78. In 1981, a tall Chimney of Teruel Power Plant was built in which town in Spain?
79. Who is Seth Abramson (born 1976)?
80. True or false: You can sneeze in your sleep
81. Which Byzantine emperor ruled from 19 September 324 – 22 May 337?
82. Benholm’s Lodging, built in the 13th century in which country in Scotland?
83. Neyland Stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
84. Which Roman Emperor ruled during 17 September 14 – 16 March 37 (22 years, 5 months and 27 days)?
Tiberius Caesar Augustus
85. Who invented the word vomit?
86. Built in the 13th century, Ballymoon Castle is located in which country?
Republic of Ireland (County Carlow)
87. Zenbil or Duvanni island is located off the bay of which country?
88. Where is the home of the Advance apple cultivar?
89. Wilhelm Albert who invented the wire rope in 1834 was born in which country?
90. Which European country has 158 verses to its national anthem?
91. Who was Mohammed Dib (1920–2003)?
Novelist in Algeria
92. Second Sudanese Civil War took place between Sudan and South Sudan in which years?
93. Which Byzantine emperor ruled from 19 September 324 –22 May 337?
94. Ceuta Peninsula is located in which country?
95. Which country has the most tornadoes by area?
96. During 16th century, Auchenhove Castle was built in which Scottish county?
97. Gulf of Aqaba is located in which country?
the northern end of the Red Sea, leading to Jordan
98. Children’s literature A Necklace of Raindrops is written by whom?
99. Who was Duane Ackerson (1942–2020)?
US writer of speculative poetry and fiction
100. The leader of which country has his face on all the joghurt pots, has named the month January after himself and banned ballet.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge