The best quiz questions and answers in the form of GK quiz trivia online in English printable are full of valuable information and interesting facts. General knowledge is valuable information obtained from a variety of media platforms about a society’s, culture’s, civilization’s, community’s, or nation’s social interests. This isn’t specialist the best quiz questions and answers on a single issue; rather, it’s knowledge about every facet of human existence, including current events, fashion, family, health, and the arts and sciences.
Although gaining a broad knowledge of the best quiz questions and answers requires time and effort, many human characteristics and talents, such as intellect, problem-solving, confidence, and open-mindedness, are measured by one’s general knowledge. Personal development, good citizenship, and a better community are all aided by general knowledge of the best quiz questions and answers.
The cornerstone for learning any form of broad knowledge is reading by gaining the best quiz questions and answers. Since the development of broad knowledge encompasses a wide range of topics, there are no strict criteria on what books to read or what disciplines to study. Making reading a daily and habitual part of your day is the most significant characteristic of reading the best quiz questions and answers.
Become a member of your local public library. Memberships are frequently free or inexpensive, and they provide you with access to thousands of books with reasonable return dates the best quiz questions and answers. Visit a yard sale or a garage sale. You may stock up on inexpensive books on a variety of subjects that you might not otherwise purchase the best quiz questions and answers.
The best quiz questions and answers
1. Some evidence suggests that humans may have begun wearing clothing how many years ago?
100,000 to 500,000 years ago
2. Her Body Can is a children’s classic written by whom?
Katie Crenshaw, Ady Meschke and Li Liu
3. Lakeside University College (LUC) is a privately run university in which country?
4. the Botswana University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is located in which city in Botswana?
5. What is an encyclopedia collection of archetypal pictures from throughout the world that includes photographs of works of art, ritual imagery, and objects from sacred traditions and modern art?
The Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS)
6. Sambizanga railway station is located in which country?
7. Bessengué railway station is located in which African country?
8. Which pandemic in 541–549 caused 15–100 million death in Europe and West Asia?
Plague of Justinian
9. Kandahar Provincial Museum is located in which country?
10. Cambodian Landmine Museum is located in which city?
11. What is Lagos Photo?
Art festival in Lagos, Nigeria
12. Who was the last High King of Ireland before the Norman invasion, died on 2 December 1198 (aged ~82)?
Ruaidrí Ua Conchobair
13. Seeds are not the spicy part of chili peppers. True or false?
14. Deep Lake, Vestfold Hills elevation below sea level is located in which continent?
15. And which artist took the legends slot at Glastonbury, 2019?
16. Who is the Head of MI6 in James Bond world?
M/ Ralph Fiennes
17. Banfora railway station is located in which country?
18. What is the most frequently used letter to start words in English?
19. What is one of the tallest flowering plants located in Evercreech Forest Reserve, Tasmania?
Manna gum (Eucalyptus viminalis); White Knight
20. Victoria is the only Australian state without what Letter?
S in name
21. National Gallery of Modern Art, India is located in which city?
22. South Kent Wind Farm windfarm is located in which country?
23. Choeung Ek memorial is located in which country?
24. What animal symbolizes Alberta, Canada?
25. George Jung of Los Angeles in 1916 invented what?
26. Where in Alberta, Canada, there is a Royal monument (statue) of Princess Louise, Duchess of Argyll?
Legislative Building grounds, Edmonton
27. Who won the Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award in 1966?
Babe Parilli, Dick Bass
28. National Art Gallery is located in which city in Venezuela?
29. Boston Patriots team plays which professional sport?
30. Which artist has the record for the highest-grossing tour of all time (not adjusted for inflation)?
31. What is Entenmann’s?
32. What are African Photography Encounters?
Art festival in Africa
33. North Patagonian Massif plateau is located in which country?
34. canyon under Denman Glacier elevation below sea level is located in which continent?
35. John Paul Getty, the world’s richest man had what in his house?
36. Who was the last participant of the Gasawa massacre, who died on 11 January 1266 (aged 66–76)?
Swietopelk II, Duke of Pomerania
37. What is Pepita Canaa in Brazil?
a gold nugget
38. El Kala National Park is located in which African country?
39. the Limkokwing University of Creative Technology was founded in which country?
40. What is the world’s oldest desert – country named after it?
41. BLT is a historic sandwich that originated in which country?
42. Rivière-du-Moulin windfarm is located in which country?
43. What is Kalabubu?
Neck ring in Indonesia
44. La Galerie museum is located in which country?
45. In Tennis where is the Australian Open played?
46. Asbeel is an angel in which religion?
47. Where in British Columbia, Canada, there is a Royal monument (Bell) of King George V?
Christ Church Cathedral, Victoria
48. Letlhakane diamond mine is located in which country?
49. Turkey meat is not particularly high in tryptophan, and does not cause more drowsiness than other foods. True or false?
50. Hemmingway said there’s only 3 sports Bullfighting Car Racing?
51. How many US presidents were state governors?
52. Tazama Pipeline is founded in which country?
53. Baw Baw National Park Plateau is located in which country?
54. Allahabad Public Library is located in which country?
55. What traditional Maori insult was seen in the film Braveheart?
56. Washington Square Arch, a triumphal arch is located in which village in Manhattan, New York City?
57. Byrd Glacier elevation below sea level is located in which continent?
58. Challicum Hills Wind Farm is located in which country?
59. What is a Slave bracelet?
Bracelet worn by slaves in West Africa
60. What flavor of Pop-Tarts does Buddy the Elf use in his spaghetti in Elf?
61. Abashiri City Museum of Art is located in which country?
62. Who is the dynastic founder of the House of Khalifa?
Sheikh Khalifa bin Mohammed
63. Who is the owner of the Washington Post?
64. Jamaica is ruled by which dynasty?
House of Windsor
65. If you take a before meal aperitif what’s and after a meal, one called?
66. Who was the last married Pope, who died on 3 April 1287 (aged 76–77)?
Pope Honorius IV
67. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abnormalites”?
68. Where is the current location of Emerald of Saint Louis, 51.60 carats cut; discovered in Austria, probably Habachtal?
the National Museum of Natural History, Paris
69. Which US president served as a military governor (Florida, before it was a state)?
70. Methyphobia is the fear of what?
71. What is Eli’s Cheesecake?
72. Glasinac plateau is located in which country?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
73. What bird symbolizes British Columbia, Canada?
74. What is one of the tallest trees located in Brummit Creek, Coos County, Oregon, United States?
Doerner Fir; Coast Douglas-fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii var. menziesii)
75. What is the name of the hobbit played by Elijah Wood in the Lord of the Rings movies?
76. Los Angeles Times was first published in which year?
77. According to the CBC’s Seven Wonders of Canada, which one is in rank 2?
78. Sebkhet Te-n-Dghamcha elevation below sea level is located in which country?
79. Áísínai’pi, also known as Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park, is a national historic site in which Canadian province?
80. Tribology is the study of what?
81. ArcelorMittal is a leading iron and steel company in which country?
82. Where is the Headquarters of DDishTV, Satellite TV, and communication?
83. Where is the Headquarters of the Star Tribune, a US newspaper?
84. Auburn University is located in which US state?
85. Name Leonard Nimoy’s autobiography?
I am not Spock
86. United States Penitentiary, Canaan federal prison is located in which US state?
87. Who is the owner of the Los Angeles Times?
88. Who was the champion of the English Football League 1889–90?
Preston North End
89. From Perth, which Australian newspaper was published in 1831?
The Western Australian
90. Who is the only Disney princess who was inspired by an actual person?
91. the University of Abomey is a state-run university in which country?
92. What kind of food is Bologna salad in the USA?
93. Cathedral Rocks Wind Farm is located in which country?
94. Liberty Hyde Bailey Birthplace is located in which US state?
95. Where did Harry Potter go to school?
96. San Diego Chargers team plays which professional sport?
97. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abondon”?
98. Shatt al Gharsah elevation below sea level is located in which country?
99. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is a children’s classic written by whom?
100. The Stoner Case was a Sherlock Holmes play – later what story?
The Speckled Band
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
trivia questions and answers
easy trivia questions and answers
general trivia questions and answers
trivia questions with answers
trivia with answers
trivia questions trivia quiz
trivia night questions
trivia questions for adults
trivia quiz questions and answers
easy trivia questions
easy quiz questions and answers
trivia questions game
good trivia questions
best trivia questions
general trivia questions
quiz questions games
trivia quiz questions
quiz night questions