Simple general knowledge questions and answers in English is a solid printable trivia quiz for avid learners. Join honorary societies, clubs, and organizations. There are several options to join one or more clubs on college campuses, depending on your interests alongside solving simple general knowledge questions and answers in English.. Surrounding yourself with individuals from other origins, races, and hobbies can only help you get a broader understanding of the world with simple general knowledge questions and answers in English..
Extracurricular activities help to strengthen and rejuvenate your mind and body, which improves your capacity to absorb new information from simple general knowledge questions and answers in English.. Look for alternative opportunities to broaden your horizons by participating in volunteer initiatives, organizing events, or publishing a newsletter. These activities will assist you in staying current on pertinent information from simple general knowledge questions and answers in English..
Interact with the professors and staff when you solve these simple general knowledge questions and answers in English.. Faculty members have a good understanding of how people learn or at least have a better understanding than the majority. During meeting hours, it is not unusual to see students in teacher offices discussing lectures, homework, or just about anything else. Become one of the students who pay professor visits during office hours. You will get knowledge beyond your wildest dreams by dint of simple general knowledge questions and answers in English..
Examine your course materials. Professors list their office hours for the semester there. You may also generally find a timetable displayed on their door or in the office of the department assistant. If you are unable to meet within the designated hours, contact your lecturer to arrange a new time and fun with the simple general knowledge questions and answers in English..
Simple general knowledge questions and answers in English
1. How old the Cholula city in Mexico?
2. Afghanistan has the shortest land border with which country?
People’s Republic of China: 76 km (47 mi)
3. Andorra has the longest land border with which country?
Spain: 63.7 km (39.6 mi)
4. Georgette was a battle associated with which historic event?
World War I, (1918), German Empire
5. The word Sofa comes from Arabic meaning what?
6. Operation Maritime Guard was a NATO operation in 1992-93 in which country?
7. Surgical term hyster- is related to which organ?
8. Damascus steel was one of the inventions in which century during the medieval Islamic world?
9. What is the name of a notable historical work by Bernard Cornwell, set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)?
10. What song did Rick ask Sam to play in Casablanca?
As Time Goes By
11. Taiga bean-goose, Anser fabalis is native to which country?
12. Ross’s goose, Anser rossii is native to which country?
13. Complete the task – is called what in business?
Check in the box
14. In what area of France is champagne made?
15. Name Hercule Poirot’s valet?
16. Albania has the shortest land border with which country?
Kosovo: 112 km (70 mi)
17. Up to date or new methods – is called what in business?
Cutting edge practices
18. What is the length of the total land border of Andorra?
129 km, 75 mi
19. What is the pig’s home called?
20. Charles S Stratton became famous as who?
General Tom Thumb with Barnum
21. Temporal bones (2) are located in which part of the human body?
Cranial bones, skull
22. Who was Thomas Akers?
Astronaut, United States — STS-41, STS-49, STS-61, STS-79
23. Surgical term lamino- is related to which organ?
Lamina (posterior aspect of vertebra)
24. Armonica is an invention of which country in 1761?
The United States
25. Pali is the sacred language of who?
Buddhists in India
26. In May 334 B.C., who held the Battle of the Granicus River (Biga Çay, near Dimetoka, Turkey)?Hellespontine Phrygia (capital city Dascylium (Ergili), captured by Parmenion)?
Alexander the Great
27. In the Periodic Table, Sodium is a what type of element?
28. What does AOP mean in business?
Annual Operating Plan
29. Works in multiple directions simultaneously – is called what in business?
30. In legend who killed the mobster?
31. Bandolier bag is used by which continent’s tribes?
32. What was the name of the NATO operation held on 21 December 1996 – 19 June 1998 in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Operation Joint Guard
33. What is the scientific name of Waterfowl?
34. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon “Banjo” mean?
A short-handled shovel, or a type of frying pan
35. She died at 28 but her book on household management is famous?
36. Hirosaki Castle in Hirosaki, Japan was founded by whom in 1611?
Tsugaru Tamenobu, Tsugaru Nobuhira
37. What does ASP mean in sales?
Average selling price
38. Made of dry leaves, Bayong is a type of bak in which country?
39. The Most Beautiful Villages in Japan is a what?
40. The Hindu trinities are Shiva Vishnu and who?
41. Which country has the length of its railroad network 40,625 km?
42. The customer is the main focus – is called what in business?
43. Which Cypress wood has its scientific name (Fitzroya cupressoides)?
44. What is the Wood stain?
A type of wood color
45. What are Arran Pilot Homeguard and Ulster Chieftain?
Early types of Potato
46. What is a 1520 work by Italian Renaissance political scientist and writer Niccolò Machiavelli?
The Discourse on Reforming the Government of Florence
47. What is the durability of Wax in wood finishing?
Requires frequent reapplication
48. The Billboard Global 200 is a weekly record chart published by which publication?
49. What is the ease of Rubbing Qualities of Wax in wood finishing?
Matte to a satin finish can be buffed to a sheen
50. What does a librettist do?
Write words to opera
51. What is a type of art Tango?
a ballroom dance
52. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon “Barnacle” mean?
A fellow who sticks to one job for a year or longer
53. Which castle in Japan was founded in Tagajō in 724 by Ōno no Azumabito?
54. the Cook Islands is named after whom?
Captain James Cook
55. How did Dr. Watson’s first wife die?
56. Which country has been named after Anton Florian of Liechtenstein?
57. What 1as Pot Pourri, produced in 1828 by Officina profumo-farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella?
58. Capanda Dam is located in which country?
59. What is the tallest bridge in Turkey?
Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (322 metres (1,056 ft) tall)
60. Beethoven’s third symphony is nicknamed what?
61. Which bridge in China was opened in 2009 in Hong Kong?
62. Amalia Amaki (born 1959) was a what by profession?
63. Asad Badie is a singer in which country?
64. Viviana Guzmán (born 1964), prominent soloist, composer, and recording artist – which country?
65. In medieval France a person’s rank was shown by the length of?
Shoe points bigger=higher
66. Bamileke log drum is an idiophone in which continent?
Asia and Africa
67. Akiak city is located in which US state?
68. Generally cornflowers are what color?
69. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon “Battleship” mean?
A high-sided steel coal car usually with a hopper or dump bottom
70. What color is the most popular eyeshadow of all time Max Factor’s Powder?
71. Where is Chalo Nitka festival held?
72. Della Pietà, Santa, la, alias Sanza (Samaritana) della Pietà, born in Venice, Italy was what by profession?
Violinist and singer
73. What is the common name of Angiostrongylus, an infectious disease?
74. Vila Robert Williams → Caála (1975) is a renamed place in which country?
75. What type of creature was Salar – that Tarka would like to eat?
76. Acne cosmetica (cosmetic acne) is a disorder in which organ?
77. What is the median age of Latvia?
78. What is a popular idiophone in Belgium, Switzerland?
79. What is the common name of Yellowish-green, herbal flavored, an edible flower named Anethum graveolens?
80. Madam Hooch teaches what at Hogwarts school?
81. Fantasporto is held in which country?
82. Fear of sharp or pointed objects such as a needle or knife is what?
83. Young cow is called what?
84. The national flower of Brunei is what?
Simpoh Ayer (Dillenia suffruticosa)
85. 90% of all thoroughbreds are descended from what horse?
86. In 1798, Parfums Lubin company produced which perfume?
Eau de Lubin
87. What is an Aberrant bush warbler?
88. Which animal has its scientific name Ailuropoda melanoleuca?
89. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon ” Building the Battleship” mean?
Raising the noise level to intolerable levels
90. Who’s the first book was “Down and Out in Paris and London”?
91. Which Muslim dynasty ruled Mesopotamia and Levant (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine) during 750–1258, based in Baghdad?
92. Ord Bridge is located in which country?
93. Music track “Shakermaker” was released by which band in 1995?
Oasis, an English rock band from Manchester
94. The first commercial steam-powered device, a water pump is devised by whom in 1698?
Thomas Savery (UK)
95. Women’s international gymnastics Beam Box Floor and what?
96. Europa, a moon of Jupiter was discovered in which year?
97. What is pearl millet?
98. Megane-bashi (Isahaya) is located in which country?
99. Phobos is a moon of which planet?
100. Who speaks Quechua?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English