Mixed quiz questions and answers general knowledge free trivia online in English. Knowledge acts as a glue, binding information and learning together. We grasp a topic better when we have prior knowledge and mixed quiz questions and answers to it. It is very significant in the lives of kids, especially at school. They will have difficulty understanding the material if they lack relevant information.
There are four different forms of background information that should be imparted in pupils from an early age such as mixed quiz questions and answers. It aids students in expanding their understanding of current events throughout the world. Its key benefit is that it may link prior information to contextual knowledge.
It is required to comprehend a common language by dint of mixed quiz questions and answers. In the mind, the meaning of a word is determined by the reader’s knowledge and background. Reading is an excellent source of information. It not only improves word meaning but also makes reading comprehension simpler.
Reading, as previously said, is the finest source of knowledge on the basis of mixed quiz questions and answers. It is also important for pupils to strengthen their language abilities. They learn various terms and how and where to use them as they read more. It is clear how important past knowledge is in schooling and in mixed quiz questions and answers. Readers with greater background knowledge have more alternatives when it comes to word definitions.
Mixed quiz questions and answers
1. Absecon is a what in the USA?
2. Gulf of Burgas is located in which country?
Black Sea, Bulgaria
3. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2015?
4. County Cork is located in which country?
5. In 1978 an Iowa judge dismissed a drink driving charge for what obscure reason?
Too drunk to sample
6. Kakoma Bay is located in which country?
7. Angolan War of Independence started in which year against Portugal?
8. Bryant–Denny Stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
9. Which pandemic in 1855–1960 caused 12–15 million death worldwide?
Third plague pandemic
10. In which country are there six villages called Silly, 12 called Billy, and two called Pratt?
11. Aloghar Library is located in which country?
12. Women do it 4 times more often than men – do what?
13. Angkor Borei Museum is located in which country?
14. Ann Arbor District Library is located in which US state?
15. Native to the Caribbean, what sort of animal is the mountain chicken?
16. Gallery Gondwana museum is located in which country?
17. What is a gharial Fish-eating?
18. What is ART X Lagos?
Art festival in Lagos, Nigeria
19. Built in 1625, Huntington Castle is located in which country?
Republic of Ireland (County Carlow)
20. The UK’s Dyslexia Research Trust is based in which British city?
21. Botswana Accountancy College is located in which city?
22. About 135-100 kya, Beads were invented in which present-day country?
23. The Hobbit is a children’s classic written by whom?
24. What is Art biennials in Africa?
Art festival in Africa
25. If you dug a hole through the centre of the earth starting from Wellington in New Zealand, which European country would you end up in?
26. Cazenga railway station is located in which country?
27. In the Algerian War, Algeria fought against which nation in 1954–1962?
28. Ediki railway station is located in which African country?
29. Children’s literature Magic of the Glits, and Ghost Brother are written by whom?
C. S. Adler (born 1932)
30. The average person does what thirteen times a day?
31. Ras Banas Peninsula is located in which country?
32. Who is Devon Alexander?
33. Battambang Provincial Museum is located in which country?
34. In 1856, Balmoral Castle was built in which Scottish county?
35. 66% of Americans reading on the toilet read what?
36. Where is the home of the Agni grape cultivar?
37. What is L’arrivée d’un train en gare de La Ciotat?
an 1895 French short documentary film
38. What is Musette de cour, invented in France?
39. The trade and long-distance transportation of resources, use of pigments, and possible making of projectile points in Kenya about how many tears ago?
c. 320 kya
40. Where is the TV space alien ALF from?
41. Who was Dannie Abse (1923–2014)?
Welsh poet in English
42. What is large open water between groups of islands?
43. Vlorë Bay is located in which country?
44. Castle of Bouka, a fortification was built in which city in Greece?
45. Camille Pizarro the impressionist was born in which country?
46. In 1992, a tall Torre de Collserola tower was built in which town in Spain?
47. Who is the winner of the 2021 Masters international darts held in England?
Jonny Clayton (Wales)
48. Born in 1920, who was a popular tennis player in the Philippines?
49. Who was the champion of the 2020 Four Continents Short Track Speed Skating Championships held in Canada?
Men: South Korea, Hwang Dae-heon
Women: South Korea, Choi Min-jeong
50. In Indiana it’s illegal for liquor stores to sell what?
Cold milk/soft drinks warm ok
51. Where is the home of orange variety Bali?
Bali, Indonesia. Larger than another orange
52. Who is Peter Ackroyd (born 1949)?
53. Angim is a myth associated with which civilization?
54. Who was Harold Acton (1904–1994)?
English writer, scholar, and dilettante
55. Collective nouns an erst of what creatures?
56. Where is the home of Åkerö apple cultivar?
57. Children’s literature The Ghost Dancer is written by whom?
Socorro Acioli (born 1975)
58. Akkeshi Maritime Affairs Memorial Museum is located in which country?
59. What is a large, wide bay that is typically deeper than a bight, or a strait?
60. In Kipling’s Jungle Book Mang was what type of creature?
61. Who is Rachid Boudjedra (born 1941)?
Novelist in Algeria
62. Which golf club in Scotland was founded in 1745?
Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews
63. Where is the home of the Affenthaler grape cultivar?
64. Gulf of Bothnia is located in which country?
part of the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland
65. The flowers of the curry plant are what color?
66. the Sinai Peninsula is located in which country?
67. What is a derivative of naturalism and realism that began in post-unification Italy?
68. Which film in 2021 became the highest-grossing film of all time again after a Chinese re-release pushed it past $2.8 billion?
69. Dos Valires Tunnel, 3 km, the road is located in which country?
70. Mansoura Greece Zampogna Italy Cornemuse France what is it?
71. What is a small, typically sheltered bay with a relatively narrow entrance?
72. Melbourne Cricket Ground is located in which country?
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
73. Which sea has an area of 2.754 million km2?
74. In which year was Banque de Luxembourg, a leading bank in Luxemburg was founded?
75. What did Scott find at the North Pole?
Nothing – he never went there
76. Tuck Everlasting is a children classic written by whom?
77. As of May 9, 2021, which US player has his 52 wins with 5 majors in the PGA Tour golf?
78. Lomas Athletic Club is a Golf club and course in which country?
79. What caused the death of Eugene Stoner, an American designer?
80. The highest US rank killed WW2 Lt General who killed him US Army?
81. Born in 1988, Roberto Bautista Agut played what for his nation, Spain?
82. G-Mobile phone operator is owned by which country?
83. Zhongnanshan Tunnel, an 18 km long dual-bore roadway is located in which country?
84. In which cities, Universidade Privada de Angola has its campuses?
Luanda and Lubango
85. Ancient Aztecs of Mexico used a rabbit scale to measure what?
Drunkenness few to 400
86. What is a narrow and long bay similar to a land peninsula, but adjoining the sea?
87. What is the area of the American Mediterranean Sea?
4.200 million km2
88. the University of Parakou is a state-run university in which country?
89. Where is the home of the Akane apple cultivar?
90. Marcellite Garner was the first voice for what Disney character?
91. Who is the winner of the 2021 Judo World Masters held in Qatar?
92. Bousine bagpipe was invented in which country?
93. What caused the death of Józef Pilsudski, Former Chief of State of The Second Polish Republic?
94. In the timeline of material technology, Paved roads were found Around 4000 BC in and around which city?
Mesopotamian city of Ur, Iraq
95. Which impressionist painted different views of Rouen cathedral?
96. Wehre is the headquarters of the Advanzia Bank, Luxemburg?
97. Bobo-Dioulasso railway station is located in which country?
98. What is the least used of these terms, a patch of water surrounded by ice?
99. Club Ferrocarril Mitre is a Golf club and course in which country?
100. What country awards the Nobel peace prize?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge