General trivia questions and answers easy free online GK quiz in English in printable format with many interesting facts. When determining how to respond to new stimuli or circumstance, humans must draw on relevant prior experiences. One difficulty in this process is that experience comes in discrete episodes or situations. To arrive at more general trivia questions and answers easy that can best guide future behavior, we must aggregate information from several occurrences or episodes. Despite having episodic memories of what the weather was like yesterday and on specific past days, one’s decision to wear a raincoat today may be based on a more general understanding of the current weather conditions given the location, season, and other circumstances, like general trivia questions and answers easy.
Researchers have differentiated episodic memories of particular past experiences from semantic memory, which is a store of abstract general trivia questions and answers easy general information used to guide decision-making, language processing, and other types of complicated behavior, since Tulving (1972). Despite having episodic memories of what the weather was like yesterday and on specific past days, one’s decision to wear a raincoat today may be based on more general trivia questions and answers easy understanding of the current weather conditions given the location, season, and other circumstances.
Many fields of cognition share this dichotomy between episodic memory and more abstract, general trivia questions and answers easy. As a result, there is a long history of disagreement in cognitive research over the functional mechanisms involved for learning and expressing these many types of general trivia questions and answers easy.
General trivia questions and answers easy
1. Cabo Blanco Peninsula is located in which country?
2. Which sea has an area of 2.510 million km2?
3. What was the late 19th century. Proponents of this movement believe heredity and environment control people?
4. In 2021, which film set the record for the biggest opening weekend in a single territory, surpassing the record?
Detective Chinatown 3
5. Which bird is nicknamed The Laughing Jackass?
6. Wushaoling Tunnel, 21 km long dual-bore railway is located in which country?
7. Who is the winner of the 2021 2021 Masters (Triple Crown #2) snooker held in England?
Yan Bingtao (China)
8. Tiger Stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
9. Who was the last monarch of the Kingdom of Pagan, who died on 10 May 1299 (aged 38)?
Kyawswa of Pagan
10. Who entered a contest to find his own look-alike and came 3rd?
11. What is Addis Foto Fest?
Art festival in Africa
12. Argostoli Public Library is located in which city in Greece?
13. Canada is ruled by which dynasty?
House of Windsor
14. Sant Antoni Tunnel, 280 m, the road is located in which country?
15. French artist Aquabouse paints cows with what material?
16. Who owns the Star Tribune, a US newspaper?
Star Tribune Media Company
17. Which film became the highest-grossing 2021 film in the United Kingdom?
No Time to Die
18. Where is the dynastic place of origin of the House of Khalifa?
Najd (in modern Saudi Arabia)
19. Kuttanad region is located in which country?
20. What is Scooby Doo’s full name?
21. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abreviate”?
22. National Art Gallery of Bangladesh is located in which city?
23. Which musical based on Romeo & Juliet was a 60s Oscar winner?
West Side Story
24. Hachirōgata lake is located in which country?
25. What town and stream in West Australia same name pop group?
26. What is the elevation of the Caspian Sea and its shores, Russia – Kazakhstan – Azerbaijan – Iran – Turkmenistan?
−28 m (−92 ft)
27. What was Hitchcock’s last film made in 1976?
The Family Plot
28. Which golf club in Montrose, Scotland was founded in 1810?
Royal Montrose Mercantile Golf Club
29. What is the elevation of Bet She’an city in Eurpoe?
−122 m (−400 ft)
30. What is the collective noun for a group of unicorns?
31. Caspian Depression, Karagiye is located in which country?
32. Artec 3D is a leading Technology Hardware & Equipment company in which country?
33. Eznis Airways was an airline in which country?
34. Who was the last Cathar Perfect, who died in 1321?
35. Which European airport has the international code LIS?
36. Who is Joachim Alcine?
37. University of Kétou is a state-run university in which country?
38. National Gallery of Jamaica is located in which city?
39. What is Addis video art festival?
Art festival in Africa
40. AMSTRAD companies name comes from what i.e. what does it mean?
Alan Michael Sugar Trading
41. Who is the winner of the 2020 BWF World Tour Finals badminton held in Thailand?
Men: Anders Antonsen (Denmark)
Women: Taipei Tai Tzu-ying (Chinese)
42. Bologna is a historic sandwich that originated in which country?
43. Swedish–Norwegian War took place in which year?
44. Preah Norodom Sihanouk-Angkor Museum is located in which city in Cambodia?
45. What is the correct term for a question mark immediately followed by an exclamation mark?
46. Whi US president served as a territorial governor?
William Howard Taft
47. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is a children’s classic written by whom?
48. Who is the Blessings/Guardian angel according to Christianity?
49. Gulf of Bahrain is located in which country?
part of the Persian Gulf
50. Two-thirds of the world’s geysers are found where?
51. Aaron Sorkin won an Oscar for writing what 2010 drama about the creation of Facebook?
The Social Network
52. Río de Oro Peninsula is located in which country?
53. Born in 1995, who is a popular tennis player in Spain?
54. What is the correct form of the common misspelling word “abreviation”?
55. On common ailments Charles Osborne had what for 69 years?
56. Who is the owner of the Star Tribune?
Star Tribune Media Company
57. Who was the champion of the English Football League 1891–92?
58. Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium is located in which city and state in the USA?
59. On what date is the Frank Capra classic It’s a Wonderful Life set?
60. February 1865 only month ever not to have what?
61. Bilo Battery museum is located in which country?
62. What kind of food is Barbecue in the USA?
63. As of May 9, 2021, which US player has his 62 wins with 7 majors in the PGA Tour golf?
64. Who was the last Issue of Edward III of England, who died on 1 August 1402 (aged 61)?
Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York
65. What was the shoulder patch US Army 45th in WW2?
66. How frequently The Perth Gazette and Western Australian Journal was published in Australia?
67. Born in 1880, Fred Alexander played what for his nation, the United States?
68. What caused the death of James Herriot, a British veterinary surgeon?
69. Poma University, Ayetedjou, Ifangni is a privately run university in which country?
70. What was first used at the 1904 St Louis Olympic games?
Gold medals silver was first before
71. United States Penitentiary, Coleman federal prison is located in which US state?
72. Golf Club José Jurado is a Golf club and course in which country?
73. Allegheny County Library Association is located in which city?
74. Jacksonville State University is located in which US state?
75. Where is The Popliteal Fossa?
Back of Knee
76. Abashiri Prison Museum is located in which country?
77. Skaloma Beget Bay is located in which country?
78. Gulf of Boothia is located in which country?
79. What is a man-made channel called?
80. Texas prisons have banned death row prisoners last what?
Cigarette – bad for their health
81. Botswana International University of Science and Technology is located in which city?
82. Rangel railway station is located in which country?
83. Silver Pagoda is located in which city in Cambodia?
84. Which pandemic in 1981–present caused 36.3 million (as of 2020) death worldwide?
HIV/AIDS global epidemic
85. In food labeling what does GM mean?
86. Boha bagpipe was invented in which country?
87. Heat treating of stone blades in South Africa about how many years ago?
88. What caused the death of Sammy Davis Jr., an American singer?
89. In the timeline of material technology, the Probable time period of the first diamond mines in the world was found in 4000 BC in which present-day country?
90. Derived from Greek what does alias literally mean?
91. What is a bay that is typically shallower than a sound?
92. What is Musette bressane, invented in France?
93. What is the area of the Coral Sea?
4.791 million km2
94. Balkh Provincial Museum is located in which country?
95. Russian blue and Turkish brown are types of what?
96. Peni railway station is located in which country?
97. Who was the last Non-Cardinal elected Pope, died on 15 October 1389 (age 70–71)?
Pope Urban VI
98. Anne of Green Gables is a children classic written by whom?
99. Edéa railway station is located in which African country?
100. William Kemmler in 1890 was the world’s first what?
Executed by electric chair
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
trivia questions and answers
easy trivia questions and answers
general trivia questions and answers
trivia questions with answers
trivia with answers
trivia questions trivia quiz
trivia night questions
trivia questions for adults
trivia quiz questions and answers
easy trivia questions
easy quiz questions and answers
trivia questions game
good trivia questions
best trivia questions
general trivia questions
quiz questions games
trivia quiz questions
quiz night questions