Fun pub quiz questions and answers general knowledge is here. Keep an eye on this blog for the pub questions and answers. Television is becoming one of the most extensively utilized sources of general information. Despite the fact that television has a lot of problematic watching content, there is still a lot of newsworthy and enjoyable programs available as a rich source of information with fun pub quiz questions and answers. To broaden your general knowledge, watch news programs such as CNN, public broadcasting (PBS), game shows (Jeopardy), and educational programming (National Geographic), as well as documentaries, fact-based films, and instructional programming (Food Network) as well as many fun pub quiz questions and answers.
Watching television is primarily a passive activity that does not need much thought with fun pub quiz questions and answers. As a result, attempt to restrict the amount of time you spend in front of the television. Make use of search engines. You can discover any answer to any inquiry in seconds using search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Use these websites on a regular basis to keep up with current events, trends, and topics of interest of fun pub quiz questions and answers.
Many of these search engines serve as information hubs. Not only can you discover up-to-date information on current events, but you can also learn about entertainment, fashion, sports, and what is currently trendy on the internet by dint of fun pub quiz questions and answers.
Fun pub quiz questions and answers
1. What was Amelia Atwater-Rhodes’s (born 1984) first novel, published in 1999?
In the Forests of the Night
2. The Tales of Alvin Maker’s fantasy novel series is written by whom?
Orson Scott Card
3. In 1953, who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel “The Demolished Man”?
4. What is an ancient vessel, propelled by two banks of oars
5. What was introduced for the first time by trainer Donald Colman in the 1920s at Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen?
6. Built in 1963, what was the name of the sailing boat designed by André Cornu?
7. Athens and Sparta end the first phase of the Peloponnesian War in 421 BC by which treaty?
Peace of Nicias
8. Captain W E Johns invented which hero?
9. Who is the author of one of the longest novels, 15 volumes and 6,062 pages “A Chronicle of Ancient Sunlight”?
10. England first entered the Football World Cup in 1950; how many tournaments have they failed to qualify for since then?
Three [1974 (West Germany), 1978 (Argentina) and 1994 (United States)]
11. James Bond is sent to play against and bankrupt whom in Casino Royale?
12. Who wrote the popular novel Call Him Dead (also known as Three to Conquer)?
Eric Frank Russell
13. Which treaty in 387 BC sets the boundaries of Greek and Persian territory. Ended the Corinthian War?
Peace of Antalcidas
14. Alphabet of Thorn fantasy novel is written by whom?
15. Which Russian footballer, nicknamed the “Black Panther”, is widely regarded as the greatest goalkeeper in the history of the sport?
16. The Passion Play is performed every 10 years where?
17. Tagus River is run by which city?
18. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote which novel in 2000?
Demon in My View
19. Tirana city with more than 100,000 people is located in which county in Albania?
20. In 2005, which two Newcastle United team-mates were sent off for fighting against each other in United’s Premiership match with Aston Villa?
Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer
21. What is a Spider’s home called?
22. What was the the33me music to The Exorcist?
Tubular Bells — Mike Oldfield
23. Djamaâ el Kebir mosque, Algeria was built in which year?
24. What is a sailing vessel with three or more masts, square-rigged only on the foremast?
25. What do the letters BMX stand for?
Bicycle Moto X
26. Bruce Kirby designed what in 1982 named Laser Radial?
27. For which novel Poul Anderson was nominated for the prestigious Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1959?
We Have Fed Our Sea (also known as The Enemy Stars)
28. What was the name of the NATO Air campaign held on 30 August – 20 September 1995 in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Operation Deliberate Force
29. Which treaty in 241 BC ends the First Punic War?
Treaty of Lutatius
30. What measurement measures how far runners run?
31. What is Heptranchias perlo?
sharp-nose seven-gill shark
32. In April 334 B.C., who departed of the expedition from Amphipolis (Greece) to Asia?
Alexander the Great
33. In the Periodic Table, Hydrogen is a what type of element?
34. Nan Tien Temple is located in which country?
35. In Judo if the referee calls Sono-mama what does it mean?
Players must freeze in position
36. With its death toll of 50+, a pathetic human stampedes in which Indian Hindu temple occurred in January 1986?
Kumbh Mela, Allahabad, India
37. Shita Coat Bihar Buddhist temple is located in which country?
38. What is the name of the Argentine Navy Ship launched in 1874 and decommissioned in 1930?
ARA El Plata
39. Manas is a minor deity in which religion?
40. Collective nouns – which creatures are a clamor or building?
Rooks in a rookery
41. Which old mosque was built in 1766 in Yerevan, Armenia?
42. What is Chondrosarcoma?
43. Which treaty in 226 BC establishes the Ebro River in Iberia as the boundary line between the Roman Republic and Carthage?
44. Curtis Adams was what by profession?
45. What sort of wood was Noah’s Ark made from?
46. What is the scientific name of the broad-nosed seven-gill shark?
47. Oran city with more than 100,000 people is located in which country?
48. South Shalalth, a British Columbia model village developed as part of the Bridge River Power Project and now mostly depopulated is in which country?
49. Tai Hom Village is a former village in which country?
50. In Yugoslavian Belgrade is called Beograd what does it mean?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English