Silly questions and answers quiz is a part of some interesting general knowledge trivia in English for ardent learners. Several news organizations that provide frequently updated material frequently have a specific notification system to which you can subscribe with us for silly questions and answers quiz. The alert will notify you on an electronic device such as a mobile phone whenever news occurs in a category that interests you, keeping you up to speed with current information like silly questions and answers quiz.
Google and Fox News, as well as the BBC and AP News, are some of the most popular news alert sites. Play challenging online games or applications that test your expertise more and more with silly questions and answers quiz. Select a game or application that requires you to learn new facts, rules, or techniques. Many websites provide crossword puzzles, trivia, and other activities that will put your general knowledge to the test like this silly questions and answers quiz.
There are a number of websites that provide general knowledge, current events, and history quizzes. To test your general knowledge, try taking one of these quizzes every day. Sign up for an online course quite free silly questions and answers quiz. You may now enroll in a full-fledged university class online for little or no expense, thanks to the free flow of knowledge. Several prominent institutions, including MIT, Harvard, and Stanford, provide top-of-the-line MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) platforms with courses ranging from philosophy to politics and many more from the silly questions and answers quiz.
Silly questions and answers quiz
1. In the Periodic Table, Potassium is a what type of element?
2. What was the name of the Third Crusade held in 1189–1191?
Siege of Acre
3. Algeria has the shortest land border with which country?
Western Sahara: 42 km (26 mi)
4. Blücher-Yorck was a battle associated with which historic event?
World War I, (1918), German Empire
5. Which treaty in 215 BC establishes an anti-Roman alliance between Philip V of Macedon and Hannibal of Carthage?
6. Operation Maritime Monitor was a NATO operation in 1992 in which country?
7. What mountain overlooks Rio de Janeiro harbor?
8. Began in 2012, is an auto racing World Championship for Sports cars and GTs organized by the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO)?
FIA World Endurance Championship
9. What sport is best known as the ‘king of sports’?
10. What is the second-largest city in the US according to the 2020 census?
Los Angeles (3,898,747)
11. Agder county is located in which country?
12. What is Romaic?
The modern Greek language
13. Who holds the 22nd Earl of Shrewsbury, England?
13. Albania has distinct land borders with how many countries?
15. Who was the Commander under the Ptolemaic Egyptian king Ptolemy XIII?
16. Police department in Ghent, Belgium that introduced the first organized police dog service program in which year?
17. Beethoven’s ninth symphony is nicknamed what?
18. Abyssinian Shorthorned Zebu cattle breed was originated in which country?
19. What is the name of 179.7 m (590 ft) German origin motor yacht owned by Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan?
20. Cathedral of the Sacred Heart is located in which city?
21. The Olympics are held every how many years?
22. In mythology who slew the nine-headed hydra?
23. Which country owns the ship ARA Nueve de Julio launched in 1892 and decommissioned in 1930?
24. What links Bloodhound, Border Collie, Boxer, Bouvier des Flandres, Croatian Sheepdog?
Dog breeds used by law enforcement
25. Ardrahan Cheese was originated in which country?
26. What is Boerewors?
27. What country holds the Olympic polo championship?
Argentina last contested 1932
28. World Sportscar Championship is associated with which sport?
29. What is the population of Albanian county Shkodër?
30. Afghanistan doesn’t have land borders with which of the list: People’s Republic of China, Iran, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Russia?
31. Egersund city is located in which county in Norway?
32. In Spain St John Bosco is the Patron Saint of what?
33. Asociacion Volantes Mar y Valle, Trelew, Chubut motor racing track is located in which country?
34. Taloqan city with more than 100,000 people is located in which province in Afghanistan?
35. Chinguetti is a former medieval trading center on the Adrar Plateau in which country?
36. Kalec is a former village in which country?
37. In 1928 Simon Bolivar was president of 3 countries Bolivia and what else?
38. How many provinces are there in the Afghanistan administrative divisions?
39. What is NGC 1535?
A planetary nebula
40. Surgical term lapar- is related to which organ?
41. What’s the diameter of a basketball hoop in inches?
42. American Ringtail is a what animal breed?
43. What was the name of Greek–Punic Wars, held in 406 BC?
Battle of Acragas
44. Occipital bone is located in which part of the human body?
Cranial bones, skull
45. Who was Vladimir Aksyonov?
Astronaut, Soviet Union, — Soyuz 22, Soyuz T-2
46. Swivel chair is an invention of which country in 1776?
The United States
47. What is the most populous city in Texas?
48. What is the dog’s home called?
49. What is the name of a notable historical work by Cecelia Holland, set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)?
Pillar of the Sky
50. Geared gristmill was one of the inventions in which century during the medieval Islamic world?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
Leave a Reply