Easy general knowledge questions and answers online trivia in English printable is really cool with a lot of valuable interesting facts and trivia. The author’s commentary is typically included in audiobooks, giving you extra insight into how the book’s ideas came to be or the reasons behind specific scenes with the easy general knowledge questions and answers. This information will not only broaden your understanding of the book’s content but also of the writing process and the author’s opinions.
General knowledge can be purchased, rented, or borrowed from a variety of sources like easy general knowledge questions and answers. Instead of listening to music all the time, consider listening to a fantastic audiobook on your daily commute or during your workout.
Listening to the specialists conducting the seminar or conference will give you a general understanding of the subject with easy general knowledge questions and answers. This is significant since the presenter is discussing the methodologies, tactics, and experiences they experienced while developing an analysis that took several years to complete and produce conclusions on the basis of easy general knowledge questions and answers.
Even if you’re attending a seminar or conference to hear from professionals, make sure you take notes. Listening will aid in your comprehension while writing it down will aid in your retention by dint of easy general knowledge questions and answers. Pay attention to the presentation’s important points. All of the specifics are intriguing, but understanding the bigger concepts and ideas offered is more crucial for general knowledge.
Easy general knowledge questions and answers
1. Musée Hector-Berlioz memorial house is located in which country?
2. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay fantasy novel is written by whom?
3. Annaba city with more than 100,000 people is located in which country?
4. In 1955, who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel “They’d Rather Be Right (also known as The Forever Machine)”?
Mark Clifton and Frank Riley
5. In 1978, which became the second all-seated stadium in Great Britain?
6. What is a ship whose current business is to slip past a blockade?
7. Built in 2010, what was the name of the sailing boat designed by Julian Bethwaite?
8. Camp McKinney – gold, near Rock Creek is in which country?
9. Mušov is a former village in which country?
10. Jamie Carragher made his first-team debut for Liverpool under which manager?
Roy Evans (in 1997)
11. How many provinces are there in Algeria?
12. Who holds the 17th Earl of Huntingdon, England?
13. What was the name of the Final War of the Roman Republic held in 31 BC?
Battle of Actium
14. What is the Rabbit’s home called?
15. Can you name the only footballer born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick?
16. What was the name of the Vandalic War that took place in 533?
Battle of Ad Decimum
17. Which treaty in 161 BC establishes the friendship between Judas Maccabeus and the Roman Republic?
18. Yves Fortier Earth Science Journalism Award is given from which country?
19. Which US city has its population of 2,304,580, ranked 4th as of 2020 census?
20. Which British team defeated Barcelona both home and away in a 1966/67 European Cup competition and also reached the semi-final of the 1984 European Cup?
21. Vlorë city with more than 100,000 people is located in which county in Albania?
22. Albania has how many municipalities?
23. Kolmanskop is a ghost town in which country?
24. Flekkefjord city is located in which country?
25. Which NFL team has a lightning bolt on the players’ helmets?
Los Angeles Chargers
26. Who wrote the popular novel The End of Eternity?
27. What is Hexanchus nakamurai Teng?
big-eyed six-gill shark
28. Sheberghan city with more than 100,000 people is located in which province in Afghanistan?
29. UK-owned ship MV Akassa Palm was built in which year?
30. What sport starts with a tip-off or jump ball?
31. Jean Bouldoires & Robert Stroj designed what in 2004 named RS:X?
32. Auto Club Salta, a.k.a. Barrio Autódromo, Salta motor racing track is located in which country?
33. Bethune Memorial House mosque in Argentina is located in which country?
34. King Fahd Islamic Cultural Center was built in which year?
35. What are blombergs, oak, and fire-bellied types?
36. Claude Alexander Conlin was what by profession?
37. Vasu Vihara Buddhist temple is located in which country?
38. Porsche Supercup is an International Championship in which sport?
39. Which old mosque was built in 1977 in Sydney, Australia?
40. Only 15% of French wines have what on the label?
41. Purusha is a minor deity in which religion?
42. Abdallah Ibn Salam Mosque is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
43. Which country owns the ship ARA Patria launched in 1893 and decommissioned in 1927?
44. For which novel Algis Budrys was nominated for the prestigious Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1959?
45. Musophobia is a fear of what?
46. Which UK-owned ship was built in 1936?
SS Burutu Palm
47. What is a heavily-armed cruiser similar to a battleship but possessing less armor?
48. What is the name of 162.50 m (533 ft) German origin motor yacht owned by Roman Abramovich?
49. St. Mary’s Cathedral, Oran is located in which country?
50. Name Stephen King’s first published novel?
51. American Wirehair is a what animal breed?
52. Achham cattle breed was originated in which country?
53. Who is mounted police?
police who patrol on horseback or camelback
54. Chung Tian Temple is located in which country?
55. Who wrote Moon River used in Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
56. Djémila is a World Heritage Site and tourist attraction in which country?
57. Bryce Canyon National Park is located in which US state?
58. Taco Kuiper Award for Investigative Journalism is given in which country?
59. What is SAR in law enforcement?
Search and Rescue Dogs used to locate suspects or find missing people or objects
60. Which writer rode Devon Loch in 1956?
Grand National Dick Francis
61. During the Ptolemaic period, Achillas was the Military commander in which civilization?
62. What is the scientific name of the gulper shark?
63. What is the affected part of Malignant fibrous histiocytoma cancer?
64. What is the name of the Argentine Navy Ship launched in 1874 and decommissioned in 1930?
ARA Los Andes
65. What is the main language of Liechtenstein?
66. With its death toll of 10, a pathetic human stampedes in which Indian Hindu temple occurred on 25 August 2014?
Chitrakoot Satna MP, India
67. Agha Mikayil Bath is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
68. Thubten Shedrup Ling Buddhist temple is located in which Australian territory?
69. Clara Barton Homestead museum is located in which city?
70. Vivaldi’s concertos Opus 8 Numbers 1-4 better known as what?
The four Seasons
71. Central Kalahari Game Reserve is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
72. What links Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, German Shorthaired Pointer?
Dog breeds used by law enforcement
73. Who is the protagonist of the novel The Adventure of the Ectoplasmic Man?
74. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote which novel in 2001?
75. In Tarka the Otter what was Old Nog?
76. Who is the author of one of the longest novels, 27 volumes and 7,892 pages “Les Hommes de bonne volonté”?
77. Who was the President of Angola in 1979–2017?
José Eduardo dos Santos
78. What is the species of the 6-inch palm family The Andaman Giant Coconut seed?
79. Who is the writer of the 1973 popular film “Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies”?
80. What is an arras?
A wall hanging e.g. tapestry
81. As of 2014, which country do people visit the most in Botswana, after South Africa?
82. Which treaty in 85 BC ends the First Mithridatic War?
Treaty of Dardanos
83. Which trophy is awarded to the winners of the FIFA Women’s World Cup from the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup onwards?
FIFA Women’s World Cup Winner’s Trophy
84. What is the most famous landmark in Brisbane, Australia?
Australia’s largest and grandest city hall
85. What literary prize ( worth £30000 ) is for women authors only?
86. Bouzegza mountain is located in which country?
87. With help from CIA agent Felix Leiter, who wins the casino, but is betrayed by Vesper Lynd, a double agent?
88. Tipasa is a World Heritage Site and tourist attraction in which country?
89. Which Mexiacan state has its largest city Ciudad Juárez and capital, Chihuahua?
90. Who’s first play was The Room?
91. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is located in which US state?
92. Steven Spielberg directed one of the popular films “Raiders of the Lost Ark” in which year?
93. What is the fourth and final Sherlock Holmes novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
The Valley of Fear
94. Brânză de coșuleț cheese was originated in which country?
95. Who was known in Germany as Der Bingle?
96. Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn are a World Heritage Site and popular tourist attraction in which country?
97. What was Daisy Ashford’s (1881–1972) first novella while aged nine, was first published in 1919?
The Young Visiters
98. An Ember in the Ashes fantasy novel series is written by whom?
99. What is Helzel?
100. Steven Georgi is now Yussef Islam what other name had he?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English