Trivia questions general knowledge questions and answers is a hint for GK. Join a society that you are interested in, such as history, biology, or sociology, if you like the scholarly character of a magazine. These organizations sponsor publications and distribute them to members who have a common interest like trivia questions general knowledge questions and answers. Visit a university library to have access to hundreds of journal titles in almost any academic area. You will find many other best trivia questions and answers, trivia questions general knowledge questions and answerstrivia questions and answers for adults, general trivia questions and answers for adults on this website.
The more individuals you meet, the more opportunities you’ll have to engage in clever and insightful conversations that will help you learn more. We tend to remember knowledge better because individuals prefer instructive yet casual chats about intriguing topics for example trivia questions general knowledge questions and answers.
Develop friendships with people who are knowledgeable, educated, and experienced. These friendships will lead to intriguing discussions on a number of issues, exposing you to fresh ideas, points of view, and perspectives on the basis of trivia questions general knowledge questions and answers. Once a week, get together for coffee or tea and speak about anything new you’ve learned or current events.
Although audiobooks are not a replacement for reading, they do allow listeners to obtain access to a plethora of general information while doing other things such as commuting to work or exercising. Audiobooks can also help you expand your vocabulary, learn new ways to absorb information, and attain a greater level of comprehension.
Trivia questions GK questions and answers
1. What links Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, and English Springer Spaniel?
Dog breeds used by law enforcement
2. Autódromo 9 de Julio, 9 de Julio motor racing track is located in which country?
3. Mihtarlam city with more than 100,000 people is located in which province in Afghanistan?
4. Batna city with more than 100,000 people is located in which country?
5. As of 2017, which European football club has supplied a player in the starting line-up of every World Cup final since 1982?
6. Clayburn- brick clay mine and the brick kiln is in which country?
7. Pelhřimovy is a former village in which country?
8. How many parishes/ provinces are there in Andorra?
9. Who holds the 18th Earl of Pembroke, England?
10. Ryan Giggs is the new Wales football manager, but in which sport was his father Danny Wilson a Welsh international?
11. Algeria has how many districts?
12. Elizabeth Bay is located in which country
13. Florø city is located in which country?
14. What was the name of the First Italo-Ethiopian War that took place in 1896?
Battle of Adwa
15. Which retail billionaire became the owner of Newcastle United in 2007?
Mike Ashley (owner of Sports Direct)
16. Which treaty in 387 was held between the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire and the Sassanian Persian Empire?
Peace of Acilisene
17. What was the name of the NATO Air campaign held on 20 June 1998 – 2 December 2004 in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Operation Joint Forge
18. In June 334 B.C., who held Sardes(near Salihli, Turkey)―Lydia, capital city?
Alexander the Great
19. Operation Deny Flight was a NATO operation in 1993-95 in which country?
20. If it was Naranjito in 1982, and Juanito in 1970, what was it in 1966?
World Cup Willie (World Cup host mascots)
21. Algeria has the longest land border with which country?
Morocco: 1,559 km (969 mi)
22. Andorra has a distinct land border with how many countries?
23. Michael was a battle associated with which historic event?
World War I, (1918), German Empire
24. Merguez sausage is popular in which countries?
25. In football, where do you have to go in order to score a touchdown?
The end zone
26. Who was the Egyptian commissioner in southern Canaan mentioned in the Amarna letters?
27. What is Hexanchus vitulus, Springer and Waller?
Atlantic six-gill shark
28. Which country in the world has the oldest city?
Mexico (7500 BC- Tlapacoya)
29. Albania does not have a land border with – Greece, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, and China?
30. How many rings are there on the Olympic flag?
31. Elbasan city with more than 100,000 people is located in which county in Albania?
32. What is the affected part of Osteosarcoma cancer?
33. Jason Alexander was what by profession?
34. Which US city has its population of 1,608,139, ranked 5th as of the 2020 census?
35. Who wrote Goodbye Mr. Chips?
36. Puebla region is located in which country?
37. What is the scientific name of the dumb gulper shark?
38. What is a Sheep’s home called?
39. What is Hot dog?
A sausage dish
40. In the Harry Potter books what is Aragog?
41. What was the name of the English Civil War held in 1643?
Battle of Adwalton Moor
42. American Le Mans Series was an International Championship in which cport?
43. Which treaty in 532 was held between the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire and the Sassanian Persian Empire?
The Eternal Peace
44. Chechil or Chechili is a brined string cheese popular in which countries?
Armenia and Georgia
45. In ancient Greece what was a hoplite?
46. What is a Lion’s home called?
47. “Excuse me while I light my spliff. Oh God, I got to take a lift” who sings this?
48. Which US city has the most population according to the 2020 census?
New York (8,804,190)
49. Which treaty in 562 was held between the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire and the Sassanian Persian Empire?
The Fifty-Year Peace
50. The locals call it Kaapstad what do we call it?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English