General knowledge fun questions quiz, trivia and interesting facts in ENglish in printable format is free for all. You should have a separate notebook to scribble down all of your common general knowledge fun questions and information so that you may revisit them at regular intervals. If you want to recall a certain fact, don’t repeat it to yourself again and over. Allow your brain several hours to properly digest the general knowledge fun questions with answers, followed by many days.
This may be accomplished by employing fact-filled general knowledge fun questions that you review every couple of hours after acquiring the material. Follow up the next day, as a good night’s sleep is important for your brain’s capacity to retain broad information.
The chunking approach is a common learning strategy that divides extensive and complicated material into groups, making it simpler to recall those chunks and their contents according to general knowledge fun questions. In our lesson, you may learn more about chunking by clicking the link above.
Consider what we discussed before about how socializing is a critical component of acquiring and maintaining general knowledge fun questions. Being a Knowledge Philanthropist and sharing what you’ve learned with others helps your brain retrieve general knowledge fun questions in an organized manner and store it in long-term memory for later use. The greatest way to learn is to teach after a good preparation on general knowledge fun questions.
If you’re seeking different tools and applications to help you improve your general knowledge, these excellent general knowledge fun questions quizzes are a wonderful place to start. There are several quizzes available on a variety of topics ranging from geography to entertainment in the general knowledge fun questions. The world’s largest trivia quiz website puts your knowledge to the test on any topic you can imagine. Consider this GK general knowledge fun questions to be a weekly warm-up for your next pub quiz. You’ll be tested each week as you increase your trivia knowledge.
General knowledge fun questions
1. Where was the Yerkes Observatory telescope (1897) debuted?
Williams Bay, Wisconsin, USA
2. What was Proton-4, launched on 16 Nov 1968?
Space telescope (USSR)
3. When was the Julio-Claudian dynasty in the Roman Empire?
27 BC–68 AD
4. What is the optical type of an Apochromatic telescope?
Refracting telescopes (Dioptrics)
5. Where did the philosopher Plato teach?
6. Cádiz province is located in which country?
7. Kanagawa-juku station is located in which Japanese city?
8. Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium is located in which city in Japan?
9. Who was Milton Acorn (1923–1986)?
Canadian poet, writer, and playwright
10. The Moluccas are better known as where?
11. Who was Albert Camus (1913–1960)?
Novelist in Algeria
12. Where is the home of Airlie Red Flesh (Newell-Kimzey red flesh, Aerlie’s Red Flesh) apple cultivar?
13. Mount Blackburn, USA is located in which state?
14. Mount Blackburn is located in which mountain range?
15. What character did Disney add to Winnie the Pooh, not in books?
16. Where is the home of the Ada Karasi grape cultivar?
17. Aloha Garden Tateyama is founded in which country?
18. What is a French major film studio founded in 1895 by the engineer-turned-inventor Léon Gaumont, the oldest ever film studio?
The Gaumont Film Company, often shortened to Gaumont
19. Bilbao metropolitan area is located in which country?
20. Heinrich the lion founded what city?
21. ABA (Abscisic acid) was invented by whom?
22. In Japan, where is the Cultural Landscape “Landscape of the rural villages where gold mining originated in Nishimikawa, Sado” located?
23. Where is the home of the Aglianicone grape cultivar?
Italy, Basilicata and Campania
24. What is a Canna leaf roller?
25. J H Robertson invented what?
26. Where is the home of orange variety Bahia?
Brazil and Uruguay
27. Who was the champion of the 2020 Winter Youth Olympics held in Switzerland?
28. Who was J. R. Ackerley (1896–1967)?
29. Children’s literature Topsy and Tim is written by whom?
Jean Adamson (born 1928)
30. Name bar John Wilkes Booth got pissed in before killing Lincoln?
31. Which famous painting was stolen in 2007 from the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney?
A Cavalier by Frans van Mieris the Elder
32. Agushaya Hymn is a myth associated with which civilization?
33. Chikil or Oblivnoy island is located off the bay of which country?
34. Where is the home of the Aia Ilu apple cultivar?
35. In Prokoviev’s Peter and the Wolf what instrument is the wolf?
36. Mount Whitney mountain peak is located in which country?
37. Kurt Alder who discovered the Diels–Alder reaction, Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1950 was born in which country?
38. Children’s literature Cam Jansen series, and The Babe and I are written by whom?
David A. Adler (born 1947)
39. Artificial Heart was invented by whom?
40. Garlic and Chives belong to which plant family?
41. Where will you eat Holubtsi?
42. Mount Mitchell mountain is located in which mountain range?
Blue Ridge Mountains
43. According to the IUCN, what is the conservation status of insect Small restio grasshopper (Betiscoides parva)?
44. Who is one of Miss Watson’s household slaves in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
45. Who does Adrian Mole lust after?
46. Which word itself first came into common usage in 1798, with the publication of works such as Santō Kyōden’s picturebook Shiji no yukikai (1798)?
47. What is Cantharoid beetles?
48. 1996: who was the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Original Score (for Emma)?
49. Which animal calls bellow (buck), bleat (doe, fawn)?
50. Chernobyl is in which Russian province?
51. In which country do you need to travel to visit the Mansoura Zoo?
52. In Japan, where is the Cultural Landscape “Fluvial landscape at the confluence of the Tone and Watarase Rivers” located?
53. Which Byzantine emperor ruled during 22 May 337 – 3 November 361?
54. Which famous painting was stolen in 1990 from Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, Massachusetts, United States?
Landscape with an Obelisk by Govert Flinck
55. Name Alfred Hitchcock’s first sound film as a director?
56. What is the second-most populous city in Finland?
57. Original antigenic sin, also known as antigenic imprinting or the Hoskins effect, refers to what?
The propensity of the body’s immune system
58. Who was Kosta Abrašević (1879–1898)?
59. Biochemical Evolution was invented by whom?
60. If you saw a hummock off your port bow what are you looking at?
Ice broke from berg
61. Phoenix becomes the capital of Arizona in which year?
62. Richard Altmann, who took part in the discovery of the Mitochondrion was born in which country?
63. What bird calls screech?
64. Maligrad Island is located in which country?
65. A kamikaze shooter contains Vodka Triple sec and what?
66. Which Roman Emperor ruled from 18 March 37 – 24 January 41 (3 years, 10 months, and 6 days)?
Gaius Caesar Augustus, Germanicus
67. California gained US statehood since which year?
68. Crackle, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
the sound of wood-burning
69. During the 12th century, Banff Castle was built in which Scottish county?
70. Glycyrrhiza Glabra is better known as what?
71. Beijing city fortifications were built during what time?
The early 1400s
72. Kibyōshi is a genre of Japanese what is from the late 18th century?
73. A 190m tall Chimney 1 of Compostilla II Power Station was built in which town in Spain?
Cubillos del Sil
74. Built in 1209, Carlow Castle is located in which country?
Republic of Ireland
75. Name the first chocolate bar created by Forrest Mars in 1923?
76. County Clare is located in which country?
77. Japanese animation, or anime, today widely popular both in Japan and abroad, began in which century?
Early 20th century
78. Georgian Bay is located in which province in Canada?
79. Cayo Espanto island is located in which country?
80. In traditional wedding anniversaries what is given on the seventh?
81. John I, Axouchos was an Emperor in which Empire?
Empire of Trebizond
82. Revolving stage was invented in Japan during which centuries?
6th to 9th centuries
83. Which is the period between 1603 and 1867 in the history of Japan?
The Edo period or Tokugawa period
84. Who were Kassites
85. The town of Banana in Queensland is named after what?
A huge bullock
86. Uruk was an ancient city in which civilization?
87. Aberdeen is what in Canada?
88. Where is the location of archipelago Comoros?
The Indian Ocean, Comoro Islands
89. What is the collection of islands called?
90. BB King gave his guitar what nickname?
91. What is the population of microstate Nauru?
92. Crash, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
the sound of a heavy object falling or colliding
93. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2003?
94. QR code system, was invented in which country?
95. Which King was the intended target of the Gunpowder plot?
96. Who is the champion of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup?
Germany, defeated Chile 1–0
97. W`ZB was the King (f. mid 6th century) of which territory?
Africa, East, Kingdom of Aksum
98. Who were Elamites?
99. Sabium was a king of which Dynasty?
100. Collective nouns – a romp of what animals?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
Leave a Reply