Horse riding quiz questions with the best possible answer are a good reservoir for learning many interesting, many unknown facts and trivia. People depend on horses for a long for many purposes.
Apart from economic value, a horse has played a versatile role in our civilizations. In these horse riding quiz questions trivia quiz online free English, a reader will find the gist information they need.
An informative horse riding quiz questions answer quiz like this is enough to satisfy a reader who comes and finds basic and unexplored information on the internet.
Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
Here you are going to explore 60 unknown horse riding racing quiz questions with the best possible answers!
1. Trotters are faster than pacers — true or false?
2. What is IBD?
Inflammatory bowel disease, some of the accumulated diseases of the horse’s intestines
3. What is the purse of the Frank E. Kilroe Mile race?
4. Which horse is the U.S. Triple Crown winner in 1946?
5. What was the name of the Australian racehorse who won 15 races in a row at heavyweights before being sold to US film director Louis B. Mayer?
6. In the novel Black Beauty, what was the name of the feisty sorrel mare that was Black Beauty’s friend?
7. What is it called when a horse refuses to leap an obstacle in a jumping class?
8. In Luo Guanzhong’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms, what is the name of the horse of Chinese commander Liu Bei?
9. Clifford Park Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
10. What is the breed of Sir Dragonet, the winner horse of the Cox Plate for the year 2020?
Camelot – Sparrow (IRE)
11. What is meant by “ride herd on (someone)”?
keep a tight eye on someone and carefully oversee them
12. How do you understand that the horse is agitated about something, b observing its tail?
13. What was the name of lightweight horses, about 13 to 14 hands during the Middle Ages?
14. Silver-studded saddles, large, gleaming belt buckles, and long-sleeved blouses with rhinestones ranging from lime green to raven black – are some of the traits of which style of racing?
15. The ground of the arena is usually made of what?
Sand or dirt
16. Which of the most popular English riding classes requires riders to display their horses at three gaits without jumping?
17. In C.S. Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia series of books, what is Edmund Pevensie’s talking chestnut-colored war stallion?
18. Lys Gracieux, the winning horse of the Cox Plate for the year 2019 is originated from which country?
19. What is meant by “straight from the horse`s mouth”?
directly from the source, directly from the person who started something
20. Cluden Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
21. Henson horse breed was originated from which country?
22. In Kristen Britain’s Green Rider series, what is Green Rider Karigan G’ladheon’s mount?
23. Bangor racecourse in Wales was opened in which year?
24. If the showgrounds are large enough, a separate arena will be utilized for riders to warm up their horses’ muscles before competing in what class?
25. Bath racecourse, Somerset, England is owned by which company?
26. Who is Merrylegs?
A horse in Black Beauty
27. In the novel The Horse Whisperer, what is a loving horse who is damaged in a strange accident and battles to overcome severe post-traumatic stress and crippling injuries?
28. How much water does the horse drink a day?
29. How many muscles are there in the horse’s ears?
30. Cranbourne Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
31. Which stakes have been coined the “Graveyard of Favorites”?
32. What do you understand when someone says, “wild horses could not drag (someone away)”?
Nothing will compel someone to go there or to do anything
33. What is the third oldest for three-year-olds in the United States?
34. Hipódromo de San Isidro racecourse is located in which country?
35. Duns always have what down the horse’s back?
36. Nivernais horse breed was originated from which country?
37. Who is Ash’s horse from the literature The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye?
38. Grullo-coated horse always has points of what color?
39. What is the only horse to have its attempt at both grand slam configurations?
40. Stunning “Welfenschloss Stables” are the former royal stables that belong to which country?
41. What are trotters?
A type of horses that move their diagonal legs together
42. Who was Square Angel?
a Canadian Champion Thoroughbred racehorse
43. Where will you be able to see the famous painting “Horse Frightened by Lightning”?
Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest, Hungary
44. Cleveland Bay horse breed was originated in which country?
45. According to the type as well as the size of obstacles being jumped by a horse, Jump racing can be categorized into what?
Steeplechasing and hurdling
46. What is the capacity of the Churchill Downs racecourse, USA
47. In Mercedes Lackey’s Valdemar series, which are human spirits reborn as white horses?
48. Which dun is one coat color with black points and a black line?
49. What is the country of origin of the Galineers Cob, Irish Cob, Gypsy Horse, Traditional Gypsy cob, or Gypsy Vanner horse breed?
Great Britain and Ireland
50. Dingo Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
51. What is a modern American heavy horse breed that belongs to the draft type?
American Drum Horse
52. Destrier, Rouncey, and Courser were the warhorses during which era?
53. Famous Thoroughbred racehorse Frankel (2008) had how many wins in total in its career?
54. Secretariat was a horse-related movie released in which year?
55. Who painted “Battle between Turkish and Christian horsemen”?
56. What is a dangerous swelling or inflammation in a farrier horse’s breast?
Anticor, anticoeur or avant-cœur
57. What is meant by “on horseback”?
on the back of a horse
58. Campeiro gaited horse breed is originated in which country?
59. Famous Thoroughbred racehorse Highflyer (1774) was bred from which country?
60. Who is Eddie Ahern?
Irish professional jockey
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable
Leave a Reply