Fun trivia questions and answers for adults are a great source of learning English online general knowledge quiz, free. More than 10 million people are presently enrolled in online MOOCs. You will be able to speak with folks from all around the world after you join the fun trivia questions and answers for adults.
Taking a MOOC course will provide you with current knowledge on a variety of specialties as well as the opportunity to find new interests. MOOCs present you with the opportunity to study alongside a varied group of professionals from all over the world with fun trivia questions and answers for adults.
Make a decision about a general education curriculum. Almost all universities and colleges provide a general education curriculum or programs that cover a wide range of subjects and techniques outside of their areas of specialty with fun trivia questions and answers for adults. The material covered in general education courses is multidisciplinary in nature, allowing you to obtain knowledge and apply it to real-world problems.
If you decide to go to university, make sure you take classes in a range of areas in order to extend your horizons. Taking a variety of classes has been proved to help with job interviews, collaboration with coworkers, and community service by dint of fun trivia questions and answers for adults.
Fun trivia questions and answers for adults
1. Which Mexican state has its largest city and capital, Saltillo?
2. Canyonlands National Park is located in which US state?
3. American Gods fantasy novel is written by whom?
4. Built in 1999, what was the name of the sailing boat designed by Bethwaite?
5. What’s different about the recently launched limited edition Subbuteo table football set featuring Arsenal and Chelsea teams?
The figures are female
6. In 1956, who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel “Double Star”?
Robert A. Heinlein
7. Which treaty in 205 BC ends the First Macedonian War?
Treaty of Phoenice
8. What is (Scots) clinker-built vessel, single-masted with a square sail also capable of being rowed?
9. FIA GT1 World Championship is associated with which sport?
10. Name the football club with which Jose Mourinho first became a top-tier manager?
11. Auto Club Pigüé motor racing track is located in which country?
12. Khost city with more than 100,000 people is located in which province in Afghanistan?
13. Hranicná is a former village in which country?
14. Surgical term hepat- is related to which organ?
15. Which adhesive manufacturer sponsors two English association football leagues at levels 7–8 of the English football league system?
16. Constantine city with more than 100,000 people is located in which country?
17. Britannia Beach, British Columbia – a semi-abandoned copper and gold mine and crushing plant near Squamish is in which country?
18. How many counties are there in Albania?
19. Which treaty in 196 BC ends the Second Macedonian War?
Treaty of Tempe
20. Which two clubs play in the M23 derby?
Brighton and Crystal Palace
21. In May 334 B.C., who reached Troy (Turkey)?Troades, the capital city on his way to Asia?
Alexander the Great
22. In the Periodic Table, Lithium is a what type of element?
23. La Güera is a ghost town on the Atlantic coast at the southern tip of Western Sahara in which country?
24. Surgical term encephal- is related to which organ?
25. In baseball, how many strikes does it take before the umpire calls out?
26. Durrës city with more than 100,000 people is located in which county in Albania?
27. How many districts Afghanistan has?
28. Ketchaoua Mosque, Algeria was built in which year?
29. Morrelli & Melvin designed what in 2012 named Nacra 17?
30. Where did the first ancient Olympic games take place?
31. What was the name of the NATO operation held on 20 December 1995 – 20 December 1996 in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Operation Joint Endeavour
32. Who wrote the popular novel Not This August?
Cyril M. Kornbluth
33. Pomona is a ghost town in which country?
34. Farsund city is located in which country?
35. Who directed Full Metal Jacket?
36. Who holds the 19th Earl of Derby, England?
37. What is Hexanchus griseus?
blunt-nose six-gill shark
38. What was the name of Fall of the last crusader city, held in 1291?
Siege of Acre
39. Operation Sky Monitor was a NATO operation in 1992-93 in which country?
40. Which sea is sometimes called the Euxine Sea?
41. Andorra has the shortest land border with which country?
France: 56.6 km (35.2 mi)
42. Gneisenau was a battle associated with which historic event?
World War I, (1918), German Empire
43. Dakshina is a minor deity in which religion?
44. Which old mosque was built in 1979 in Sydney, Australia?
Auburn Gallipoli Mosque
45. George Lazenby played James Bond once in which film?
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
46. Capitol Reef National Park is located in which US state?
47. Charles Lynch Award in Canada is given to which professionals for contribution?
48. Which Prince of Kastrioti (1443–1468) is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 1996 in Albania (Lek)?
George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg)
49. Chélia mountain is located in which country?
50. Who was the founder of Judaism?
51. What is a large, heavily armored, and heavily gunned powered warship?
52. For which novel Robert A. Heinlein was nominated for the prestigious Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1959?
Have Space Suit — Will Travel
53. Somapura Mahavihara Buddhist temple is located in which country?
54. What is the affected part of Ewing’s sarcoma cancer?
55. There must be 15 banked turns on what sporting course Championship?
56. What is the scientific name of dwarf gulper shark?
Centrophorus atromarginatus Garman
57. Jewel Aich is what by profession?
58. Vestland county is located in which country?
59. Aceh cattle breed was originated in which country?
60. What is a Lampyris Noctiluca better known as?
A Glow-Worm (European)
61. What is the name of 164 m (538 ft) Italian origin motor yacht owned by the Omani royal family?
Fulk Al Salamah
62. Sunnataram Forest Monastery is located in which country?
63. Which country owns the ship ARA Buenos Aires launched in 1895 and decommissioned in 1932?
64. Cathedral of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows is located in which country?
65. Greek Myth Clotho spun Lachesis measured Atropos cut what?
Thread of a man’s life
66. American Shorthair is a what animal breed?
67. There was a battle named Siege of Acre in 1799 during which event of history?
68. Parietal bone (2) is located in which part of the human body?
Cranial bones, skull
69. Which treaty in 188 BC was held between the Roman Republic and Antiochus III (the Great), ruler of the Seleucid Empire?
Treaty of Apamea
70. Who lit the flame 1956 Olympics and then broke 8 world records?
71. What is the role of Apprehension and Attack dogs in law enforcement?
This dog is used to locate, apprehend, and sometimes subdue suspects
72. What is a horse home called?
73. Afghanistan has the longest land border with which country?
Pakistan: 2,430 km (1,510 mi)
74. Algeria has distinct land borders with how many countries?
75. Ballpoint pen ink is made from dye and what?
76. What is the third largest city in the US according to the 2020 census?
77. Albania has the longest land border with which country?
Greece: 282 km (175 mi)
78. Pjetër Bogdani, writer and poet, is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 1996 in which country?
79. Which trophy is awarded to the winners of the European Cup (before 1992–93) and the UEFA Champions League (since 1992–93)?
European Champion Clubs’ Cup
80. In Hindu philosophy what does Yoga literally mean?
81. Gordon Sinclair Award in Canada is given to which professionals for contribution?
82. LAGHOUAT-SIDI MAKHLOUFE (Tell Atlas) mountain range is located in which country?
83. Who is the protagonist of the novel The Adventure of the Peculiar Protocols?
84. The Amber fantasy novel series is written by whom?
85. What can be types called chordate, needle, and cruciform?
86. What is a “city built on seven hills”?
87. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote which novel in 2002?
88. Who is the author of one of the longest novels, 10 volumes and 13,095 pages “Artamène ou le Grand Cyrus”?
Georges and/or Madeleine de Scudéry
89. In Casino Royale, Lynd falls in love with Bond and, instead of betraying him, does what?
90. Musca Domestica can cause disease in man – what is it?
91. What was Prateek Arora’s debut novel at the age of 16. It was published in 2010?
92. Bodhinyana Monastery Buddhist temple is located in which Australian territory?
93. With its death toll of 29, a pathetic human stampedes in which Indian Hindu temple occurred on 14 July 2015?
Rajahmundry Godavari Pushkar Mela AP, India
94. What is the name of the Argentine Navy Ship launched in 199 and decommissioned in 1957?
ARA El Plata
95. Name the English chemist who first isolated sodium?
Sir Humphry Davy
96. What links Airedale terrier, Akita, Groenendael, Malinois dog, Bernese Mountain Dog?
Dog breeds used by law enforcement
97. Bandel cheese was originated in which continent?
98. What is Gyurma?
99. Who was executed at the orders of Arsinoe IV of Egypt by Ganymedes?
100. Sherlock Holmes paid 55 shillings for what?
His Stradivarius violin
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
Leave a Reply