Trivia quiz questions and answers general knowledge is fit for every knowledge seeker who loves to learn new things. Make an effort to broaden your experiences and connections with others who share your interests. Discussions with people on literature, current events, history, or politics will compel you to depend on your broad knowledge and assimilate new information on the basis of trivia quiz questions and answers.
These clubs and organizations may be found in a variety of sources, including online, in the classified section of the newspaper, and via friends and family members with trivia quiz questions and answers. Joining new groups and organizations helps you to meet new people and expand your network of contacts, allowing you to learn from individuals who are not like you.
People are more likely to read and write about topics that they appreciate. Joining a book club, for example, motivates you to do something you wouldn’t typically do, such as reading a book that isn’t your cup of tea with trivia quiz questions and answers.
Trivia quiz questions and answers
1. Surgical term cysto- is related to which organ?
2. What is the name of a notable historical work by Tom Watson, set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)?
Ember of a New World
3. Read Bridge is located in which river in Singapore?
4. Kintai Bridge is located in which country?
5. In 1702, Oriza Parfums company produced which perfume?
6. Music track “Some Might Say” was released by which band in 1995?
Oasis, an English rock band from Manchester
7. Diamantina, la, alias “La Diamantina”, born in Rome, Italy was what by profession?
Violinist and singer
8. Babendil is an idiophone in which country?
9. What is the collective for of cow?
10. What type of clothing article is a Belcher?
11. What is the common name of Lavender-pink colored, Onion flavored, an edible flower named Allium schoenoprasum?
12. The national flower of Tunisia is what?
13. Acne aestivalis (Mallorca acne) is a disorder in which organ?
14. What is the median age of Austria?
15. Who was kidnapped in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Kidnapped?
16. What was 1818, produced in 1818 by Brooks Brothers?
17. Calueque Dam is located in which country?
18. As of 8 February 2020, what is the tallest, Cable-stayed bridge with 336.4 meters (1,104 ft) height?
Millau Viaduct (France)
19. What is Cabasa?
20. What was Paul the Apostles real name?
21. Douro Film Harvest is held in which country?
22. Fear of open places is what?
23. What is the scientific term of a cow?
24. Deimos, a moon of Mars was discovered in which year?
25. When is Superman’s birthday?
26. Surgical term gastr- is related to which organ?
27. Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher are the lead vocalist of which English band?
28. A tin can telephone is devised by whom in 1667?
Robert Hooke (Britain)
29. Amir Jan Sabori is a singer in which country?
30. John Young, Gemini 3, 1968 first to do what in space?
Eat a hamburger
31. What flower is called shada shapla (সাদা শাপলা) in the Bengali language?
Water lily, Nymphaea nouchali
32. Steve R. Allen (born 1954) was a what by profession?
33. What is the common name of Entamoeba histolytica, an infectious disease?
34. What is the tallest bridge in China?
Pingtang Bridge (332 meters (1,089 ft) height)
35. What is the Curia?
Administration of the Catholic Church
36. Jane Rutter (born 1958), classical and jazz flutist, chamber musician – which country?
37. Io is a moon of which planet?
38. What is proso millet?
39. Carmelite Water perfume was very popular during which century?
40. The locals call it Firenze what do we call it?
41. Where is Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival held?
42. Frontal bones are located in which part of the human body?
Cranial bones, skull
43. In 1709, the Farina gegenüber company produced which perfume?
Farina Eau de Cologne
44. Who was Viktor M. Afanasyev?
Astronaut, Soviet Union Russia — Soyuz TM-11, Soyuz TM-18, Soyuz TM-29, Soyuz TM-33/32
45. Lightning rod is an invention of which country in 1749?
The United States
46. What is the Monkey’s home called?
47. Astrolabe with angular scale was one of the inventions in which century during the medieval Islamic world?
48. What is the name of a notable historical work by Jean Auel, set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)?
Earth’s Children series
49. Jubilee Bridge on Marina Bay is located in which country?
50. Which Muslim dynasty ruled Mesopotamia and Levant (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine) during 1171–1341, based in Damascus and Aleppo?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English