Good quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia in English is very useful for improving your level of GK. If you go to a bookshop, you’ll see that there are numerous rows of magazines waiting for you to read. Magazines are widely available and cover a wide range of topics. Even if you don’t want to subscribe to a magazine service like Publishers Clearing House, there are plenty of alternative possibilities.
While your family is out shopping for groceries, pick up a magazine at the local grocery store, along with these good quiz questions and answers. Nobody has ever been dragged out of a supermarket for spending thirty minutes in front of the magazine rack. Take advantage of all the popular periodicals available in the waiting rooms of your doctor’s, dentist’s, or vehicle appointments for example good quiz questions and answers. While you wait, they usually have Time, Newsweek, and some entertainment publications for you to peruse and solve these good quiz questions and answers.
Journal papers are often longer than magazine pieces and contain a large number of citations. A journal is a collection of very precise information on a single field with good quiz questions and answers. Journals are harder to get and more expensive than books, newspapers, and magazines, but they give more extensive and confirmed information full of good quiz questions and answers.
Good quiz questions and answers
1. Cerro de la Neblina plateau is located in which country?
2. What is Jell-O 1-2-3?
3. What is The Golden Eagle in Australia?
a gold nugget
4. CPMZ pipeline is founded in which country?
5. Cosmetic brand gets its name from Latin for as white as snow?
6. What is the only country that starts with O?
7. What is the only letter to have a 3-syllable name?
8. What flower symbolizes Alberta, Canada?
9. The Anubis Gates fantasy novel is written by whom?
10. What links Escalator, Kerosene, YoYo, Zipper, and Thermos?
Names into language
11. In 1958, who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel “The Big Time”?
12. What is a cargo vessel used for trade between Eastern India and Indochina?
13. Built in 1949, what was the name of the sailing boat designed by Rickard Sarby?
14. Which old mosque was built in 1988 in Austria?
15. In the Tom and Jerry cartoons name the other mouse?
Nibbles or Tuffy
16. Tara Institute Buddhist temple is located in which Australian territory?
17. Niagara Region windfarm is located in which country?
18. With its death toll of 115, a pathetic human stampedes in which Indian Hindu temple occurred on 13 October 2013?
Ratangarh Mata Temple, Datia, MP
19. What is the most prestigious trophy in the Eastern Hemisphere?
European Champion Clubs’ Cup
20. Facts, Briefs, Destiny, and Chance were early names for what?
21. What is the name of the Argentine Navy Ship launched in 1886 and decommissioned in 1925?
22. As of 2014, which country do people visit the most in Botswana?
23. Ismail Qemali, 1st Head of State, is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 1996 in which country?
24. What is the species of the large palm family seed East Indies Palmyra?
25. Quidnunc means an eager gossip but in Latin literally, means?
26. Who is the director of the 1975 popular film “Jaws”?
27. What is one of the tallest flowering plants located near the boundary of Amapa and Para states, Brazil?
28. Who won the Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award in 1999?
Bryant Young (San Francisco 49ers)
29. Michener Award in Canada is given to which professionals for contribution?
30. In the proverb Heaven protects children sailors and who?
31. Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha is located in which country?
32. UK-owned ship MV Apapa Palm was built in which year?
33. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote which novel in 2003?
34. Karowe diamond mine is located in which country?
35. Gone to Texas by Forest Carter is the basis for what film?
The Outlaw, Josey Wales
36. KMPP – Khartoum-Madani Petroleum Products Pipeline is located in which country?
37. Crowlands Wind Farm is located in which country?
38. Alley of Honor is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
39. Steven Spielberg produced and wrote one of the popular films “Poltergeist” in which year?
40. Which mammal has the fewest teeth?
Armadillo – none
41. Semmering railway is a World Heritage Site and popular tourist attraction in which country?
42. Los Angeles Rams team plays which professional sport?
43. M’zab Valley is a World Heritage Site and tourist attraction in which country?
44. Which UK-owned ship was built in 1967?
MV Elmina Palm
45. Collective nouns – what’s a group of photographers called?
46. Pearl S. Buck Birthplace memorial is located in which country?
West Virginia, USA
47. Henvey Inlet windfarm is located in which country?
48. What is Armlet?
Upper arm bracelets
49. Which Mexican state has its largest city Manzanillo and the capital, Colima?
50. What event in the Bible occurred at Bethany?
Raising of Lazarus
51. What is Mrs. Wagner’s Pies?
52. Where in British Columbia, Canada, there is a Royal monument (statue) of Queen Victoria?
Parliament Buildings grounds, Victoria
53. Carlsbad Caverns National Park is located in which US state?
54. What is one of the world’s largest and most famous uncut emeralds, weighing 1,383.93 carats (276.786 g), originated in the mine at Muzo, Colombia?
The Duke of Devonshire Emerald
55. Poenosis is what medical condition?
56. Which Poet; known for writing the National Anthem of Albania Himni i Flamurit is honored on the banknotes in circulation since 2018?
Aleksandër Stavre Drenova (Asdreni)
57. Emu Downs Wind Farm is located in which country?
58. The salvation bracelet, gospel bracelet, witness bracelet, or wordless bracelet is same. True or false?
59. Choukchout mountain is located in which country?
60. Carom is a form of what sport/game?
61. What fish symbolizes British Columbia, Canada?
62. Who is the author of one of the longest novels, 8 volumes and 5,058 pages “Het Bureau (The Office)”?
J. J. Voskuil
63. Atlas No. 3 Coal Mine (1936) is a National historic site in which Canadian province?
64. What is one of the most valuable and famous emeralds in the world, was found in the year 1967, in the mine called Vega de San Juan, located in Gachala, a town in Colombia?
The Gachalá Emerald
65. What Disney film features the song “Give a little Whistle”?
66. What was Jorge Amado’s (1912–2001) debut novel, published in 1931, when he was 18?
The Country of Carnival
67. Taza National Park is located in which African country?
68. Who is the protagonist of the novel The Adventure of the Peerless Peer?
69. Bibans (Tellian Atlas) mountain range is located in which country?
70. What was on the B side of the Beatles 1968 “Hey Jude”?
71. Casino Royale, the first of the James Bond series was released on what date?
13 April 1953
72. According to the CBC’s Seven Wonders of Canada, which one is in rank 4?
73. What type of arch is there on Layer Marney Tower in Essex, England?
Depressed Tudor arch
74. Channel Islands National Park is located in which US state?
75. On a prescription what does QOD stand for?
Take every other day
76. Buchanan’s Birthplace State Park memorial is located in which county in the USA?
77. New Orleans Saints team plays which professional sport?
78. What is one of the tallest trees located in Sequoia National Forest, California, United States?
Giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum)
79. Aditi is a minor deity in which religion?
80. Thomas and Martha were the parents of which hero?
81. Who wrote the famous novel The Long Tomorrow?
82. Originally mined in Colombia, which emerald was sold in India, where emeralds were much desired by the rulers of the Mughal Empire?
Mogul Mughal Emerald
83. Which country owns the ship ARA Garibaldi launched in 1895 and decommissioned in 1934?
84. Among Others fantasy novel is written by whom?
85. If you went on the road to Mandalay what country are you in?
86. Jack Graney Award in Canada is given to which professionals for contribution?
87. Uffa Fox designed what in 1950 named Albacore?
88. Et’hem Bey Mosque, Tirana, Albania was built in which year?
89. Arnhem Plateau is located in which country?
90. Which Ocean is NOT recognized as per International Hydrographic Bureau?
91. Pro-Cathedral of Ghardaïa is located in which country?
92. Police paddock is a term associated with what?
93. Pháp Hoa Temple is located in which country?
94. What is the name of 162 m (531 ft) German origin motor yacht owned by Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum?
95. In the Saint series of books what is Inspector Teal’s full name?
Claude Eustace Teal
96. For which novel Robert Sheckley was nominated for the prestigious Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1959?
Time Killer (also known as Immortality, Inc.)
97. Aphrodite Giant is a what animal breed, originated in Cyprus?
98. What is a ship or brig with a lug-rigged mizzen sail?
99. Adamawa cattle breed was originated in which country?
100. The French call it nature morte the Spanish bodegon what is it?
Still Life painting
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English