A fun trivia quiz with answers to general knowledge is very interesting. It’s not always about telling someone what you think or whether you like or detest something when you express your opinion on a fun trivia quiz with answers. A fun trivia quiz with answers entails the nuances of making an educated decision and taking stands on contentious matters. The value of general knowledge extends beyond being a skilled conversationalist.
A solid command of the English language, as well as knowledge of a range of subjects and current events, can help you overcome your fear of public speaking since you won’t have to worry about filling large pauses and gaps to cover fun trivia quiz with answers.
With a thorough understanding of basic information, even the art of avoiding offering an opinion and beating about the bush becomes easy to solve a fun trivia quiz with answers. Knowing your stuff helps you to understand what you’re being asked, select what to respond to, and find out how to avoid doing something you don’t want to do wisely with a fun trivia quiz with answers. The more information and fun trivia quiz with answers you have, the easier it will be to address a small group or a large crowd and establish rapport.
Fun trivia quiz with answers
1. What is Whataboutism?
the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue
2. Which national park in Florida, USA was opened in 1992?
Dry Tortugas National Park
3. What is Bioptome?
4. Which peninsula in Mexico is approximately 181,000 km2 (70,000 sq mi) in area. It has low relief, and is almost entirely composed of porous limestone?
5. Felix Hoffman discovered the world’s first synthetic drug in 1897?
6. Becan is a historical Maya site located in which city in Mexico?
7. 4F fitness wear brand is located in which country?
8. Dopo is a male garment in which country?
9. Bonds is a popular sock manufacturer in which country?
10. Which composer was nicknamed the Red Priest?
11. What links Le chalet, Le postillon de Lonjumeau, La poupée de Nuremberg, Si j’étais roi, and Le toréador?
Operas composed by Adolphe Adam (1803–1856)
12. Achilles tank destroyer based on M10 (1,100; United Kingdom & USA), an armored fighting vehicle used in which historic event?
World War II
13. With its capacity of 16500, Arena México in Mexico City was opened in which year?
14. American term 411 (pronounced ‘four one one’) used to indicate what?
colloquial, information about something (from 4-1-1, directory assistance number) (UK: 118xxx or 192)
15. Pooler Jones, Lazy Plate, Jayne Hill, and Buckthorn types of what?
16. Acorn Computers Ltd is owned by which country?
17. Comalcalco is a historical Maya site located in which city in Mexico?
18. The guava, called jambu or jambu batu and is used in which country’s cuisine?
19. Who is a Celtic origin agricultural deity?
20. Where do the natives speak Tagalog?
21. In which year, Sid Vicious was arrested for Murder?
22. Ayam bumbu, chicken with spices came from which country?
Padang cuisine, Indonesia
23. Black Kei river passes through which African country?
24. Whirlpool River is located in which country?
25. The young are called widgets, females fifinellas what are they?
26. Enrico di Borgogna opera was composed by whom?
27. Cocos (Keeling) Islands is located in which country?
28. In music, what is a stick that is used by conductors primarily to enlarge and enhance the manual and bodily movements associated with directing an ensemble of musicians?
29. Omusee Creek is located in which country?
30. Narton is a mixture of baking soda and salt what was it used for?
31. Shkodër county is located in which country?
32. What is a BBC Master?
Home computer (1986)
33. What does the idiom ‘a sandwich short of a picnic’ mean?
34. Braunschweig city is located in which country?
35. Which part of a boar is called a wreath?
36. What is the Indian dish made from rice and also lentils and also popular in most parts of North East India?
Galho is similar to khichdi
37. El Domo arena is located in which Mexican city?
San Luis Potosí
38. What was Brown Bird?
gothic country band, American
39. Banglalink, a commercial Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network is operated in which country?
40. Which cartoon character was originally called egghead?
Elmer J Fudd
41. Crater Lake National Park was opened in 1902 in which US location?
42. What type of flour cake, flat, often floured, savoury, small bread made using a natural leaven in Liverpool, Manchester, South Lancashire, and West Lancashire?
Barm or barm cake
43. 7 Days of Funk is a 2013 debut album by which band?
7 Days of Funk
44. What is the official name of Australia?
Commonwealth of Australia
45. Which country is named after its highest point?
46. According to the Atlantic hurricane records, how many Tropical storms took place in 1887?
47. Chouxnut is a choux pastry dish that originated in which country?
48. Which three-time Grammy Award for Album of the Year winner won twice as the main credited artist, in 1976 and 1987?
49. In which year, the first factory-built Ford Model T completed?
50. What would you do at a table in Greece?
Banking it’s a bank
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students