Easy quiz questions and answers free trivia general knowledge printable are really easy for those who go with regular learning. People with a thirst and crave for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these easy quiz questions and answers free funny and entertaining with many interesting facts and learning. When your head is full with productive information from various easy quiz questions and answer-free quizzes, you can proudly lead others.
People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas easy quiz questions and answers free can help readers from all walks of life. These easy quiz questions and answers free are applicable for any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve these easy quiz questions and answers free now!
Easy quiz questions and answers free
1. What is a fletcher?
A maker of arrows
2. Panic is a word that originated from which language?
3. What is Lilapsophobia?
Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes
4. Which company has the motto: All for Freedom. Freedom for All?
5. Jim Rhodes is the alter ego of which Marvel comic book hero?
6. We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening. T/F?
7. Cups are related to what in Tarot cards?
Emotions and relationships
8. How many Doric columns consist of the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin?
12. six to each side, forming five passageways.
9. Perito Moreno Glacier is in which place in Argentina?
10. Who is the national poet in Iraq?
Maarouf Al Rasafi
11. Which is called– Pearl of the Danube?
12. The word Mongol means what in Mongolian?
13. Which King was the first to use the Royal “We”?
Richard the Lionheart
14. How many khilafats are in Islam?
15. We are about what percent water?
16. In The Hobbit what color is Bilbo’s door?
17. What is Leukophobia?
Fear of the color white
18. What is a fishmonger?
A fish seller
19. Collective nouns – A leap of what?
20. Who has a famous Address to the U.S. Congress?
Carrie Chapman Catt
21. Which dancer died in 1927 strangled by a scarf on the car wheel?
22. In the Bible who climbed Mount Nebo?
Moses to see the promised land
23. What is the common name of Calcium Carbonate?
24. In the USA what is Marine One?
25. We are more likely to catch a cold from a person by shaking his hand than from his sneeze. T/F?
26. What causes rolling thunder?
A lightning bolt maybe a mile (1.6 kilometers) in length. Thunder is generated from every part of the lightning bolt through the sound may not reach your ears at the same time. This can cause extended rumbling. Also, mountains, tall buildings, and cliffs may reflect or intensify the original thunder producing an extended rumbling thunder sound.
27. Old Dominion was a nickname of which US state?
28. What do astronomers call the red sky before sunrise?
29. In the USA it’s the Oscars what is it in France?
30. What color were ET’s eyes?
31. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphates, nickel, and silicon in our bodies. T/F?
32. The old French Royal family – Boy Scouts share what symbol?
33. We have used the Latin phrase ad hoc – what literally means?
For this special purpose
34. Who has a famous speech: Cambodian Incursion Address?
Richard Milhous Nixon
35. French novelist – nearly 100 books all La Comedie Humaine?
Honore de Balzac
36. David John Moore Cornwell became famous as who?
John Le Carre
37. Which pop singer was nicknamed The Groover from Vancouver?
38. Who has written the famous book Haroun and the Sea of Stories?
39. What is the smallest species of penguin?
The Fairy Penguin
40. We make around how much saliva a day?
1 to 1.6 liters
41. International dialing codes what county is 20?
42. What does Edgar Allan Poe Epitaph say?
“Quoth the raven, ‘Nevermore’”
43. A beast of prey sometimes called a glutton – what is it?
44. What French blue cheese (similar to stilton) is made of ewes milk?
45. Who was the best Caliph in Islam?
46. Iconic world landmark St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is situated in which country?
47. What do Fromologists collect?
48. Pentacles are related to what is tarot cards?
Security and money
49. The locals call it Shqiperia what do we call this country?
50. In the original Wizard of Oz what color were the slippers?
51. We share what percent of our DNA with a chimp – and 70% with a slug?
52. Which album is on the Billboard top 200 the longest since 1973?
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
53. What pets John F. Kennedy had?
Tom Kitten the cat; Robin the canary; Zsa Zsa the rabbit; Sardar the horse; ponies named Macaroni, Tex, and Leprechaun; parakeets named Bluebell and Marybelle; hamsters named Debbie and Billie; Charlie, a Welsh terrier, plus dogs named Pushinka, Shannon, Wolf, and Clipper, plus Pushinka and Charlie’s pups: Blackie, Butterfly, Streaker, and White Tips
54. Old superstitions – it is bad luck to do what in the morning?
55. Iconic world landmark Eiffel Tower is situated in which city in France?
56. What food item in French literally means twice-cooked?
57. Iconic world landmark Angkor Wat is situated in which country?
Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
58. What is the correct name for food permitted under Moslem laws?
59. When full, the human bladder can hold what volume of urine?
60. What is the correct name for a virgin (uncalfed) cow?
61. What is the common name of Calcium Oxychloride?
62. Black and Blue play Red and Yellow at what game?
63. Iconic world landmark Brandenburg Gate is situated in which city in Germany?
64. What religious sacred writings are divided into the Tripitaka?
65. Which company has the motto: The Quicker Picker Upper?
66. What is a Flemish Giant?
67. When put under the microscope, crying over grief, hope, or onions all produced a unique tear. T/F?
68. Where were the first winter Olympics held in 1924?
69. Agni, face covered in butter, is the Hindu god of what?
70. Somerset Maugham, A J Cronin, Richard Gorden – in common?
Not Writers – Doctors
71. Who has written the famous book The Book of Laughter and Forgetting?
72. What song did Marilyn Munroe sing in the film Bus Stop?
That Old Black Magic
73. Who has a famous speech: Eulogy for Robert Francis Kennedy?
Edward Moore Kennedy
74. Collective nouns – A Husk of what?
75. What country is known to its inhabitants as Suomen Tasavalta?
76. What is a farrier?
Someone who trims horse hooves and puts on horseshoes
77. What rank was George Armstrong Custer when he was killed?
78. The religious text Tripitaka comes from which religion?
79. Where could you spend your Gourde?
80. Which British city had the first pavements (sidewalks) in 1688?
Edinburgh in High St and Cowgate
81. What does Stet mean to a printer?
Let the Original stand
82. Which company has the motto: Shave Time. Shave Money?
Dollar Shave Club
83. English writer – Died Typhoid – Drank Paris water – Prove safe?
Arnold Bennett 1931
84. The Beverly Hillbillies came from what Ozarks town?
85. Where was Holmes pal Dr. Watson wounded during the war?
86. Who destroyed the Ottoman Empire?
British, Russian, and Arab forces combined
87. Herodotus the Greek is known as the father of what?
88. What is considered to be the world’s fastest team game?
89. Iconic world landmark Parliament Hill is situated in which country?
90. Who said, “Bigamy is one husband too many like Monogamy”?
Erica Jong – Fear of Flying 1973
91. Filmmaker Billy Wilder (1906–2002) has what on his epitaph?
“Some Like It Hot” “There goes the neighborhood”
92. In what game might you use a flat stick called a kip?
93. In Paris what are FD Roosevelt Stalingrad Louis Blanc?
94. What pets Franklin Delano Roosevelt had?
Fala, a Scottish terrier; Meggie, a Scottish terrier; Major, a German shepherd; Winks, a Llewellyn setter; Tiny, an English sheepdog; President, a Great Dane; Blaze, a mastiff
95. What star sign is Harry Potter?
96. Which is called– Queen City?
97. Who was the first king to accept Islam?
98. Who has written the famous book, Oscar And Lucinda?
99. Who are the national poets in Iran?
Ferdowsi, Rumi, Hafez, Attar, Abu Sa’eed, Sanai, Rudaki, Nezami Ganjavi, Saadi, Omar Khayyám, Nasir Khusraw, Aref Qazvini, Simin Behbahani, and Adib Boroumand.
100. What is Lockiophobia?
Fear of childbirth
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs