Daily general knowledge quiz questions answer trivia printable is appropriate for all. Daily general knowledge quiz can be loved by members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think it worthy. These daily general knowledge quiz can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
There is much information to learn about. By solving this daily general knowledge quiz as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s dig deeper in the daily general knowledge quiz now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these daily general knowledge quiz printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Daily general knowledge quiz
1. Who is a glazier?
A glassmaker or windowmaker
2. What ingredient is included in food in a Florentine style?
3. What is Megalophobia?
Fear of large things
4. Warsaw, Poland is situated at the bank of which river?
5. National poet in Kazakhstan?
6. Loneliness is physically painful. T/F?
7. Which company has the motto: Red Bull gives you wings?
8. Who has a famous speech: On Not Seeking Re-Election?
Lyndon Baines Johnson
9. Which is called– The Holy City
10. What are related to intellect and conflicts?
Swords. These cards often indicate changes and developments in negative areas in your life, such as arguments, delays in success and illnesses.
11. There is a place called “Bat Cave in which US state?
12. Which UK punk group had hits White Riot and London Calling?
13. Where is the grave of Johnny Cash?
14. Wilma Rudolf first black US woman to win Olympic gold where?
Rome in 1960 (3)
15. What is the chemical name of Bleaching powder?
16. Men produce about how many new sperm daily (approximately enough to repopulate the entire planet in 6 months)?
17. What does Playwright George Bernard Shaw’s (1856–1850) epitaph say?
“I told you I was ill.”
18. In Sesame street name the two-headed friendly monster?
Frank and Stein
19. What is meant by ASPI?
Advanced SCSI Programming Interface
20. Which fish is the main ingredient of Scotch Woodcock?
21. Britain’s live cable TV used to show what game topless?
Darts – filmed in Australia
22. French word meaning growth is applied to top quality wines?
23. What is related to projects, goals, and motivation in Tarot?
24. Who wrote the famous book “Atonement”?
25. What was the recently closed Wembley Stadium called in 1923?
The Empire Stadium
26. More germs are transferred by shaking hands than kissing. T/F?
27. Walter Wagers’s novel 58 minutes was the basis for which film?
Die Hard 2
28. What is the most famous Mexican beer?
29. How big are raindrops?
Raindrops are much smaller than people think. Raindrops range from 1/100 inch (.0254 centimetre) to 1/4 inch (.635 centimetre) in diameter.
30. In the original trivial pursuit brown was what category?
31. In the Dr. Dolittle stories what type of creature was?
32. In Italy where is Monterosa Ave Park of Victory?
Constantine Ave On a Monopoly board
33. What is Japanese sake made from?
34. Most people have lost what percent of their taste buds by the time they reach the age of sixty?
35. Hal Jordan was the original alter ego of which comic superhero?
Green Lantern now Kyle Rayner
36. Double diamond, Croquet, and Rover terms in which sport/game?
37. The Pacific contains how many islands?
about 25,000 islands
38. There is a place called “Apocalypse Peaks” in which continent?
39. Name the lion in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe?
40. What is meant by ASIC?
Application Specific Integrated Circuit
41. Name UK General who defeated Montcalm on Plains?
Abraham James Wolfe
42. Washington D.C., United States is situated at the bank of which river?
43. Petroselinum crispum is the Latin name of which herb?
44. What is the chemical formula for Table Salt?
45. Which countries translated name means Land of the Eagle?
46. Who held the record for being struck by lightning the most times and surviving – 7 times between 1942 and 1977?
U.S. park ranger Roy C. Sullivan
47. Which is called The Golden City
48. Who is a haberdasher?
An owner of or work in a store for men’s clothing or small items used for making clothes
49. What is a common link among Koizumi Yakumo, Murasaki Shikibu, Matsuo Bashō, Kobayashi Issa, Ishikawa Takuboku, and Tanikawa Shuntaro?
National poets in Japan
50. Iconic world landmark Palace of Westminster is situated in which city in the United Kingdom?
51. Who has a famous speech: 1980 DNC Address?
Edward Moore Kennedy
52. The design of which gate is based upon the Propylaea, the gateway to the sanctuaries of the Acropolis in Athens, Greece?
Brandenburg Gate Berlin
53. Dobby Selvages and Filling are terms used in which process?
54. Which classical composer wrote Hark the Herald Angels?
Sing Felix Mendelssonn
55. What is meant by ASCII?
American Standard Code for Information Interchange
56. Which company manufactures Calvin Kline’s Obsession?
57. Where would you find a bema narthex and apse?
In a Basilica
58. 2 Gentlemen of Verona, 12th Night, Merchant of Venice name links Characters called-
59. Which meat is used in Glamorgan sausages?
None, they are made from cheese
60. Which company has the motto: Taste the rainbow?
61. Which decorative art means in Arabic stripped cloth?
62. There is a place called “1770” in which country?
63. What doet Comedian Spike Milligan (1918–2002) of “The Goon Show” grave Irish inscription?
“Duirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite” translates to “I told you I was ill.”
64. In music if F major is the key what is the relative minor?
65. In Greek mythology which woman’s name means all gifts?
66. What was the first language on earth?
67. Which US president has Rex, a King Charles spaniel; Lucky, a Bouvier des Flandres sheepdog?
68. A lido is open air swimming pool where was the original lido?
69. What does IPA stand for?
Indian Pale Ale
70. Who wrote the famous book “Wise Children”?
71. Name the son / daughter of Eliot / Ruth Handler.
Barbie / Ken yes those dolls
72. Name the test applied to computers to see if they can think?
73. Who taught the first teacher?
Confucius (561B. C.), became the first private teacher in history
74. What is the smallest ecosystem on earth?
Microbiomes are communities of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, algae, other one-celled microbes, and viruses that interact with one another in complex ways.
75. Who produced and directed the Death Wish series of films?
76. After The Red Baron was shot down who took over his squadron?
77. Cancha, Cesta, Cinta terms in which sport?
Jai Alai – Court Glove Tape
78. Which vitamin is the only one that you will not find in an egg?
79. Mozart wrote Ah, Vous Dirai-Je, Maman what’s its English title?
Twinkle — Twinkle little star
80. What is Trichloromethane?
81. Which is called– The Fair City
82. Who invented exams?
83. Yangon, Myanmar is situated at the bank of which river?
84. National poet in North Korea?
85. Which vitamin fights against Dementia?
Vitamin C and E
86. Who is a fuller?
Someone who shrinks and thickens wool cloth
87. Planet is a word originated from which language?
88. Which country is the origin of the cocktail Mojito?
89. Who wrote the famous book “LA Confidential”?
90. Who has a famous speech: Sproul Hall Sit-in Speech?
91. What is Mageirocophobia?
Fear of cooking
92. Which president had Grits the dog; Misty Malarky Ying Yang, a Siamese cat?
93. Where is the grave of Frank Sinatra?
Palm Springs, California.
94. Which vitamin protects the brain cells from damage caused by alcohol consumption?
95. What is the longest word without a consonant?
96. What is the average depth of the Atlantic Ocean, with its adjacent seas?
3,332 m; without them, it is 3,926 m.
97. Which company has the motto: What’s in your wallet?
98. Which nuts are used in marzipan?
99. We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes. T/F?
100. Who invented words?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer