Useless trivia questions and answers trivia general knowledge printable is really easy for those who go with regular learning. People with thirst and cravings for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these useless trivia questions and answers funny and entertaining with many interesting facts and learning. When your head is full with productive information from various easy quiz questions and answer-free quizzes, you can proudly lead others.
People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas useless trivia questions and answers can help readers from all walks of life. These useless trivia questions and answers are applicable for any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve these useless trivia questions and answers now!
Useless trivia questions and answers
1. Semana Santa is a festival celebrated in which country?
2. Which US state had the first statehood?
Delaware (December 7, 1787)
3. Shab-e-Qadr is a festival related to which religion?
4. What is Koinoniphobia?
Fear of rooms full of people
5. Who was the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated?
Spencer Perceval – May 1812
6. Which company has the motto — “Grace, Space, Pace”?
7. Where is Buffalo Bill’s grave located?
Lookout Mountain, Colorado.
8. The different Minor ____ suits in a Tarot deck have different meanings and relate to different areas of life.
9. Who has the famous “Address to the Jury”?
10. Gracie Allen and George Burns Epitaph says what?
11. What is the common name of Sodium bicarbonate?
12. Which President had these pets: Checkers, a cocker spaniel; Vicky, a poodle; Pasha, a terrier; King Timahoe, an Irish setter; fish?
13. Who wrote the famous book: The Periodic Table?
14. In humans, there are more pair-wise gene interactions possible than there are atoms in the observable universe. T/F?
15. How many Members of Parliament (MPs) are there?
16.Who is the national poet in Indonesia?
17. Who is a factor?
An agent or steward
18. Which city is called The Big Muddy York?
19. Tele (+ word) is a word that originated from which language?
20. Which company has the motto — “Because Change Happens”?
21. In Japan what is Raku Biscuit fired?
22. What links a Gig, Spider, and Phaeton?
23. What is the hypothetical most recent ancestor of all life observed today?
LUCA (Last Universally Common Ancestor)
24. John Huxham 1750 invented which word?
25. America’s Republican Party is commonly referred to as the GOP – what does the GOP stand for?
Grand Old Party
26. What is the largest Island in The Greater Antilles?
27. Iconic world landmark Dancing House is in which city of Czech Republic?
28. Atop what iconic structure is the Quadriga, the chariot of gods, drawn by four horses and driven by Victoria, the Roman goddess of victory?
The Brandenburg Gate
29. Skimbleshanks was a T S Elliot cat what was his area?
The Railway Cat
30. Dhaka is the capital of which country?
31. Who has a famous speech titled “The Crisis”?
Carrie Chapman Catt
32. What country used the first aircraft-equipped bomber in war?
Italy Italian Turkish war 1912
33. TABSO is the national airline of which country?
34. A philomath has a love of what?
35. How many of the six founding members of the European Union can you name? A point for each.
Belgium, France, West Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands
36. Collective nouns – A Fall of what?
37. Who was the runner-up in the 1979 Le Mans 24 hour race?
38. Cars can be carried away in only two feet of water. T/F?
39. In what sport would you find a coffin?
Cross country riding it’s a fence
40. What sport featured in the 1980 film Breaking Away?
41. Who wrote the famous book: Money?
42. Who wrote the comic opera, Robinson Crusoe?
43. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp. T/F?
44. Leslie Hornby became more famous as who?
45. On what subject was the first referendum in Britain?
Remaining in the EEC (1975)
46. In India what is a khidmatgar?
47. Bees live in a hive what do seals live in?
48. Hercules performed twelve labors what was number seven?
The capture of the Cretan Bull
49. Which location averages the most hail storms in the United States per year with 10?
50. Which orchestral instrument can play the highest note?
51. September should be the seventh month by name why is it ninth?
Its 7th year used to start in March
52. Who wrote the famous book: An Artist of the Floating World?
53. Iconic world landmark Mano del Desierto is in which location in Chile?
54. When introduced they were pockets for men only – what were?
55. How long do Prime Minister’s Questions last?
56. Who sang about Saturday Night at the Movies?
57. How many of the human race has 20-20 vision?
About one third
58. What are or were The Adena, Cayuga, Haida, and Nootka North American native?
59. What was Didus Ineptus better known as?
60. What is the motto of Google?
“Don’t Be Evil”
61. Where is John F. Kennedy’s grave located?
62. What is litmus derived from?
63. Who are the national poets in Cambodia?
Preah Botumthera Som, Krom Ngoy, and Chuon Nath
64. Glasses and contact wearers are hardly alone in a world where how many of the population have less than perfect vision?
65. What is the middle name of Angela Merkel?
66. In traditional wedding anniversaries what is given on the twelfth?
67. Who is an eggler?
An egg seller
68. What car has been voted European Car of the Century?
69. What causes Florida to receive more than a hundred times the UV exposure that Maine does?
Proximity to the equator
70. Iconic world landmark Great Wall of China Mutianyu section is located in which country of China?
71. What can come in types Blue, Spear, Couch, and Arrow?
72. Who has a famous speech: Television and the Public Interest?
Newton Norman Minow
73. What is Insectophobia?
Fear of insects
74. Which is called The City of Gaudi?
75. Who is Donald Trump’s vice president?
76. What are Grenadier, Idared, and Ellison’s Orange types of?
77. What is the chemical combination of the Blue Vitriol?
78. Which game begins when the referee shouts draw?
79. The least sunny city in the United States is what receives only 30% of possible sunshine each year?
80. In literature who married Mary Morstan?
Dr John Watson
81. “I had a lover’s quarrel with the world.” whose epitaph is this?
82. Misogamy is a dislike or hatred of what?
83. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it. T/F?
84. Who fought at the battles of Bastia, Calvi, and Toulon?
85. In which year did Britain originally join the EEC, now known as the European Union?
86. Which Mozart opera is subtitled School for Lovers?
Cosi fan Tutte
87. What is a common link among Valmiki, Jhaverchand Meghani, Vedavyasa, Kalidasa, Tulsidas, Maithili Sharan Gupt, Rabindranath Tagore, Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Subramanya Bharathi, Kuvempu, M. Govinda Pai, G.S. Shivarudrappa, Pradeep, and Sohan Lal Dwivedi?
National poets in India
88. What is Dawn?
The Dawn is the time of morning when the sun is 6 degrees below the horizon. The Dawn is such a time when there is enough light for objects to be identifiable and when the outdoor activities can be started.
89. What were volitions first demonstrated in Soho London in 1823?
90. What were the pet names of president Lyndon Johnson?
Him and Her, beagles; Freckles, a beagle (Him’s pup); Blanco, a collie; Edgar, a mutt (ne J. Edgar); Yuki, a mutt; hamsters and lovebirds
91. Who is a duffer?
92. Even small noises cause the pupils of the eyes to dilate. T/F?
93. Which US state had the last statehood?
Hawaii (August 21, 1959)
94. It was finally abolished in Britain in 1948 – what was it?
95. What is the name given to the group of people who make sure MPs attend important votes?
96. Italian painter Jacopo Robusti is better known as who?
97. Hydrosis is the medical term for what?
98. Which company has the motto — “Ideas for Life”?
99. Airman T E Shaw in WW2 was better known as who?
T E Laurence of Arabia
100. What is the coldest major population center in the United States (45.4 F average annual), and one of the coldest in the world?
The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs