Random trivia facts and answers printable quiz trivia questions answers are appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. These random trivia facts and answers can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
By solving these random trivia facts and answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve the random trivia facts and answers now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these random trivia facts and answers printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Random trivia facts and answers
1. Who has a famous Speech on Ending His 25 Day Fast?
Cesar Estrada Chavez
2. Which medical tool was developed by Sanctorius in 1612?
3. Which European country is divided into areas called?
4. What is the Coca-Cola motto?
5. What is Octophobia
Fear of the figure
6. Whats is the chemical combination of Epsom?
7. Who rejected the Olivia Newton-John role in Grease?
8. There is a place named “Bugscuffle” in which US state?
9. Which river is known as China’s sorrow?
Hwang He or the Yellow River
10. On average, a person’s left hand does how many percent of typing?
11. Iconic world landmark Hungarian Parliament Building is situated in which city in Hungary?
12. The British consume twice as much per capita as the US – what?
13. White Nile –Kagera –Nyabarongo –Mwogo –Rukarara are originated from which river?
14. Who is a knocker-up?
A professional waker, who literally knocks on doors or windows to rouse people from sleep
15. Who said I have had a talent for irritating women since I was 14?
16. Which is called Third Rome?
17. In 2000 what word was written on Sydney bridge in fireworks?
18. Who is the national poet in Myanmar?
Min Thu Wun
19. What is the rate of human growth hormone?
On average, the human growth hormone, which is responsible for a person’s growth is produced at a rate of 500 micrograms per day at the age of twenty, 200 micrograms per day at the age of forty, and 25 micrograms per day at the age of eighty.
20. Which river begins south of the Equator, crosses the Tropic of Cancer, and then empties into the sea?
21. STDs are the most costly health problem in the USA what’s 2nd?
22. Peter Sellers played Clouseau but who dropped the role?
23. Parorexia is the desire for what?
24. What job links Kris Kristoffersen and Gene Roddenberry?
Both worked as pilots
25. Which river crosses the Equator twice?
The Congo River (former name – Zaire river)
26. Which vegetable is 91% water?
27. According to historians what is the oldest device still used?
28. What was the top-grossing film of the 60s?
The Sound of Music
29. Scarlet O’Hara had what original first name?
30. On average people fear spiders more than they do death. T/F?
31. 63% of Americans spend five minutes a day looking for what?
TV remote control
32. Which river throughout its entire length does not have any bridges across it?
The Amazon river
33. Legend says tortellini was created to honor what part of?
Venus Her belly button
34. On Quaker Oats what word is written on the scroll on the box?
35. Who is a knacker
One who buys animals or animal carcasses to use as animal food or as fertilizer (originally, a harness maker or saddle maker)
36. At the borders of reality is French translation what TV show?
The X Files
37. Which company has the motto, Because you’re worth it?
38. Only dead people can be on US postage stamps except who?
39. What flavors the liquor, Chambord?
40. On average, we speak about how many words per day?
41. Women do it weekly to sleep better men every two weeks what?
42. What does a hygrometer measure?
43. What are the countries which do not have any rivers flowing through them?
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Bahrain, Qatar
44. Archaeologists found 145 what in King Tut’s tomb?
45. In 1778 name the first country to send an ambassador to the US?
46. Who has a famous Address on Taking the Oath of Office?
Gerald Rudolph Ford
47. To which group of artists does Vincent Van Gough belong?
48. Iconic world landmark Trevi Fountain is located in which city in Italy?
49. Cross garnet, Strap, Butt, and Back flap types of what?
50. What percent of diseases are caused or complicated by stress?
51. Which river flows through 4 capital cities, Belgrade (Serbia), Budapest (Hungary), Bratislava (Slovakia), and Vienna (Austria)?
52. What did the ancient Romans throw at weddings?
53. Which is called the– Auld Reekie
54. Who was born in Wattenscheid Germany November 11th, 1920?
55. Amazon river has been outflowed in
56. What is one of the former city gates, built 1788–91?
The Brandenburg Gate, and is the only one that survives.
57. What was innovative about Co-op winter warmer ale?
Labeled in Braille
58. What was the first item made from aluminum?
Rattle for Napoleon III
59. In Happy Days name Fonzie’s dog?
60. People are the only animals in the world who cry tears. T/F?
61. In Brookings South Dakota it’s illegal for a cat to live where?
In a dogs house – if dogs there
62. Who is the national poet in Malaysia?
63. In what city was Mozart born?
64. British king was known to family friends as David his last name?
King Edward the 8th
65. What remained the tallest skyscraper in the world until 1972 when the World Trade Center opened?
The Empire State Building
66. What explorer wrote the history of the word in prison in the 1600s?
Sir Walter Raleigh
67. What was originally called flowmatic?
68. The hop-low is the world’s smallest what?
69. In the cartoon Scooby-Doo what is Scrappy Doo’s battle cry?
70. People under how many years of age take in double the amount of oxygen as people over 80 years of age?
71. Who invented the dumb waiter?
72. In 1477 the first advert in English offered what for sale?
73. Literal translation what Persian word is leg garment?
74. What is the common name of Caustic Potash?
75. In the UK they are butter beans what in the USA?
76. British playwright wrote the screenplay for?
The French Lt Woman Harold Pinter
77. Which is called– The Peace Capital
78. There is a place named “Bowlegs” in which US state?
79. Margaret Thatcher day is 10th January in what area?
80. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. T/F?
81. What are 42% carbohydrates 5% protein and 53% fat?
82. Who is a keeler?
A crew member on a barge or a keelboat
83. Anthropologists say what is the world’s oldest profession?
84. Who has a famous Statement at the Smith Act Trial?
Elizabeth Gurley Flynn
85. What police resource was first used in the Jack the Ripper case?
86. What is Obesophobia?
Fear of gaining weight
87. Buckroe Beach Virginia illegal put what in someone’s swimsuit?
A Dead Fish
88. The name for which body organ translates as all flesh?
89. At the Alamo it’s illegal to drop what nut shells on the ground?
90. What percent of the human body nerve ends in the forehead and the hands?
91. What is the name for a chicken less than one-year-old?
92. There is a place named “Brainy Borough” in which US state?
93. 80% of restaurant diners don’t do what?
94. Which river crosses the Tropic of Capricorn twice?
95. What is the MTV motto?
I want my MTV!
96. Anhedonia is the inability to feel what?
97. Iconic world landmark Blue domes are situated in which location in Greece?
98. Dashdorjiin Natsagdorj, Byambyn Rinchen, Hadaa Sendoo are the national poet in which country?
99. Eisenhower trophy is given annually to what best amateur team?
100. The highest recorded body temperature in a human being was a fever of what?
115.7 F (46.5 C).
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer