Best knowledge is appreciable, but you cant find the best until you keep going and solve any best trivia questions and answers. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these best trivia questions and answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end of success, sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These best trivia questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full with entertainment and fun, so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Whereever you are in a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these best trivia questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in competition of any kind.
Lets solve these best trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
Best trivia questions and answers
1. What is the motto of Gillette?
The Best a Man Can Get
2. Which Dutch player was voted ‘European Player of the Century’ in 1999?
3. Male hairs are denser and grow faster than females. T/F?
4. What is the famous speech of Joseph N. Welch?
Have You Left No Sense of Decency?
5. What is Pyrophobia?
Fear of fire
6. Na2Co3 is what?
7. What does a quarryman do?
8. The eyelashes shed by a human in their entire life is oabout how long of length?
9. What is the name of London 2012 Olympic mascot?
Wenlock: takes his name from the town of Much Wenlock in Shropshire
10. Which English referee officiated the 2010 World Cup final?
11. Where is the Es Grau beach situated?
12. Melbourne, Australia is situated at the bank of which river?
13. Cologne Cathedral has a long history, the laying of the foundation stone was when?
14. The Iconic world landmark Colosseum is situated in which country?
15. How many people died on Mount Everest every year?
Around 300+ climbers have met with their end on Mount Everest till now. The fatality stat provided is the total death count from 1922 to May 2019.
16. Which city is called – La Superba (The Superb, The Proud One)
17. Real Madrid won the first five European Cups – but which club was the second to win Europe’s elite competition?
18. The lifespan of a human hair is how many years on average?
3 to 7
19. What is the hardest mountain to climb?
20. There is place named “Christmas Pie” in which country?
21. What blood type is more likely to get Alzheimer’s?
22. After the fall of the Berlin Wall which was reopened in December 1989?
23. Elizabeth Bennett is the central character in what novel?
Pride and Prejudice
24. What is the tallest mountain underwater?
With an altitude of 7,711 feet (2,351 m) above sea surface and 20,000 feet (6,098 m) below sea surface to the sea floor, Monte Pico in the Azores Islands (Portugal) is the highest underwater mountain in the world.
25. Is it better to be Rh positive or negative?
26. The maximum length of hair can be how many cms?
70 to 90 cms
27. Which club won the 2017 UEFA Super Cup?
28. In the 19th century what was known as inheritance powder?
Arsenic — as poison
29. What is recognized as one of the main centers for medieval art in Ital?
The Piazza del Duomo with the cathedral (Duomo de Pisa), the baptistery of St. John (Battistero di San Giovanni) , the bell tower (Torre di Pisa) and the Camposanto Monumentale with its frescoes,
30. What is the flattest country on earth?
31. What was Einstein’s blood type?
32. What is Pteromerhanophobia?
Fear of flying
33. What are Ingrid Marie and Blushing Golden?
Varieties of Apple
34. What smell do mosquitoes hate the most?
35. What did model manufacturers Airfix first make?
36. The pigment of human hair is produced in the shaft of hair beneath the skin. T/F?
37. Edward Ricardo Braithwait wrote what novel?
To Sir with Love
38. What is the lowest lying country on Earth?
39. Who is the national poet in Yemen?
40. Who have the famous speech The Declaration of Human Rights?
Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
41. Who was the court portrait painter of Henry the Eighth?
42. What is surrounded by a 8 m high city wall and a six-meter deep, 52-meter wide moat?
The Emperor Palace of the Forbidden City, China
43. In Massachusetts by law bars cannot offer what?
44. There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker. T/F?
45. 60% of English women cannot orgasm without what?
46. Who has scored more career goals – Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?
47. Which US actor woke up when a elephant crapped on his head?
48. In Cornwall where would you find two legged knockers?
Tin Mines goblins
49. What does a raker do?
A street cleaner
50. In what TV series did we meet Admiral Nelson?
Voyage to the bottom of the sea
51. How would you feel if you were forswanked?
It means very tired
52. What company has the motto, Breakfast of Champions?
53. You must lose over what percent of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone?
54. Who was Time magazine man of the year 1952?
Queen Elizabeth II
55. Where is the Marloes Sands beach situated?
56. In the rhyme who married The Owl and the Pussycat?
57. What blood type is healthiest?
58. The average human head has how many hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime?
59. Who are the national poets in Albania?
Gjergj Fishta, Naim Frashëri
60. There is place named “Chicken” in which US state?
61. What is Potassium Aluminum Sulphate?
62. In what film was the first flushing toilet seen?
63. Moscow, Russia is situated at the bank of which river?
64. The Iconic world landmark Azadi Tower is situated in which country?
65. Who scored the first Premier League hat-trick?
66. In Germany what can you not wear during a strike?
67. Blonds average how many follicles?
68. The Empire State Building, New York City, United States, located at-
350 Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets, in midtown Manhattan.
69. Who is the national poet in Andorra?
70. Where is Runswick Bay?
71. What happens every 45 seconds in the USA?
72. Which is called– City of Four Rivers
73. What does a resurrectionist do?
Someone who digs up recently buried corpses for use as cadavers
74. What colour toothbrush do most people have?
75. People with black hair tend to have about how many follicles, while those with brown hair are right on?
76. What is the sweetest blood type?
77. Homichloriphobia is the fear of what?
78. What company has the motto, Got Milk?
California Milk Processor Board
79. What is the most played song on radio USA in 20th century
You’ve lost that loving feeling
80. The Iconic world landmark Dome of the Rock is situated in which country?
81. Who created the London 2012 Olympic mascot?
Iris design agency
82. The Invisible Empire is better Known as what?
Klu Klux Klan
83. The average person has about how many scalp hairs?
84. A castrated male reindeer is known as what?
85. What is Calcium Sulphate?
Plaster of Paris
86. What is Pennsylvania’s official drink?
87. What is Samhainophobia?
Fear of Halloween
88. What animals head appears on the label of Gordon’s Gin?
89. Montreal, Canada is situated at the bank of which river?
90. The number of death climbing on Mount Everest is from which country?
91. There is place named “Cheesequake” in which US state?
92. The human body makes how many Red Blood Cells every every day?
93. In what city was the world’s first blood bank opened 1940?
New York — Richard Charles Drew
94. In which yera the Sydney Opera House was included on the UNESCO World Heritage List?
95. What is the famous speech of Lyndon Baines Johnson?
Let Us Continue
96. Which is called The Drinkable City
97. What company has the motto, Just Do It?
98. Who owns Mt Everest?
99. The color of our hair is also determined by the what pigment present in the human body?
100. Dick Turpin the highwayman served and apprenticeship as what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries