Family general knowledge quiz printable quiz trivia questions answers are appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. Al-Maktab al-Daimi, also known as the Office of Records, is a separate official organization within Rabithah al-Alawiyyah that works to preserve the genealogy, consanguinity, history, and census information of Alawiyyin. Alawiyyin leaders, elders, and scholars, including Habib Alwi bin Thahir al-Haddad (Mufti of Johor), Habib Ahmad bin Abdullah al-Seggaf (author of the reference book Khidmah al-Asyirah), and Habib Ali bin Abdurrahman al-Habshi of Kwitang, unanimously approved of the establishment of this institution in 1954 under his leadership, not long after
This family general knowledge quiz can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, networks, or event competitors. Meg, the woman Hercules loved, was actually Hades’s servant who was intended as bait to capture the youthful demigod. However, she fell in love with him despite her mission and internal resistance. She was spunky and hilarious, and the first Disney heroine to ever stand up for herself. Meg rose to fame as a Disney legend because so many young girls loved her wit, humor, and self-assurance. She shows excellent character growth, going from being stern and betrayed to finally allowing herself to open out to Hercules. Many admirers wish she will appear in a live-action adaptation of the legendary movie.
By solving this family general knowledge quiz as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world. In Japan, if you leap in front of a train to end your life, the family of the deceased will be fined a disturbance fee. A train that travels at 550 km/h and “floats” over the rails is found in Japan (311 mph). In the 1980s, Norway brought salmon sushi to Japan. Sumo wrestlers participate in Japan’s Sumo Crying Baby Festival to determine who can make a baby cry first. Japanese consumers love coffee so much that the country imports almost 80% of Jamaica’s yearly coffee supply.
Sports have always been heavily influenced by emotion since it may have an impact on both participants and spectators. When researching the effects of emotions in sports, theorists and sociologists strive to categorize the various emotions. These categorizations are contentious, hotly contested, and disputed; they are neither absolute nor inflexible. Athletes can utilize emotion to send misleading signals to their opponents in order to confuse them, as well as to communicate particular and vital information to their teammates and coaches. Athletes can use emotion to their advantage, but they can also use it against them to hinder their performances. For instance, “stage fright,” or anxiety and trepidation, can have a favorable or negative influence on how well someone performs in their sport. Let’s solve the family general knowledge quiz now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these Family general knowledge quiz printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Family general knowledge quiz
1. Which company has the motto, The snack that smiles back?
2. Who has a famous speech: To the Senate Judiciary Committee?
Anita Faye Hill
3. What is Ornithophobia?
Fear of birds
4. What is the chemical formation of Caustic Potash?
5. In 24 hours, the blood in the body travels a total of how many miles – that’s four times the width of North America?
6. One Direction is known for being the runners-up in The X Factor in 2010, but who came first?
7. Where is Playa del Amor (Hidden Beach) located?
8. Quebec, Canada is situated at the bank of which river?
9. What is a lector?
Someone who reads to factory workers for entertainment
10. What links tulip balloon and flute?
Types of glasses
11. The left side of the human heart is much thicker and stronger than the right side. T/F?
12. When was the Empire State Building opened?
1st May 1931
13. Where is the Iconic world landmark Szechenyi Chain Bridge located in Hungary?
14. In Wyoming in June it is illegal to take a picture of what?
15. The Nile is said to be the longest river in the world, what is its length?
16. Which English King was crowned on Christmas day?
William the Conqueror in 1066
17. Ghazi Abdul Rahman Al Gosaibi is the national poet in which country?
18. Which is called– Marvelous City
Rio de Janeiro
19. Every day, your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for what distance?
20. What is the currency of Egypt?
21. Who steals the Pink Panther in the original film?
23. In the Bible who built the ancient city of Babylon?
24. What state was founded by Mohammed Ali Jinnah?
25. Where is the Iconic world landmark Hallgrimskirkja in Iceland?
26. Rod Taylor starred in a 1960 version of which HG Wells story?
The Time Machine
27. There is a place named “Buttermilk” in which US state?
28. In The Marriage of Figaro – who did Figaro marry?
29. What percent of men and 8% of women are left-handed?
30. What nationality are the most immigrants to the USA?
31. Which river is called the father of rivers?
32. Who was the only person to win world titles on bikes and cars?
33. Cher Ami saved the Lost Battalion in 1918 what was it?
34. What is the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
35. What is Challah?
Bread – often plaited
36. There are 72 scenes in what famous article?
37. Where is Greenfield Beach located?
38. CH car international registration plate which country?
39. What takes place in Happy Valley?
Hong Kong Horse racing
40. Your body has enough iron in it to make a nail how long?
41. Who said – Give us the tools and we will finish the job?
Feb 1941 Winston Churchill
42. Paul Morel was a character in which classic novel?
Sons and Lovers
43. In Netflix’s Tiger King, what is the name of Carole Baskin’s second husband who many believe she fed to the tigers?
44. In Main what is it illegal to step out of Flying?
45. What is the name of Alice’s cat Disney Alice in Wonderland?
46. Who has a famous speech: Thomas Woodrow Wilson?
League of Nations Final Address
47. Which famous ship had a total crew numbering 430?
Star Ship Enterprise — Captain Kirks
48. Your body produces enough heat in only thirty minutes to boil how much water?
49. Which is called– White City?
50. Imperial Airways in 1925 was the first to do what?
Show an in-flight movie
51. What was Britney Spears’ first single called?
Baby One More Time
52. At Prince Charles’s wedding who was the best man?
Nobody — brothers were supporters
53. Scandinavian aquavit is flavored with what?
Cumin or Caraway
54. Which company has the motto, Can you hear me now?
55. There is a place named “Burning Well” in which US state?
56. Name the Duke of Wellington’s horse at Waterloo?
57. In a lifetime, the human kidneys clean over how many gallons of blood?
1 million gallons
58. In Emmerdale, on New Year’s Day in 2004, who died when The Woolpack pub’s chimney came crashing down in a storm?
59. Martina Navratilova won the most doubles with which partner?
60. Where is Bora Bora beach located?
61. To whom is the Wizard of Oz dedicated?
The Young in Heart
62. What is the chemical name of Gypsum?
63. Who is the national poet in the Philippines?
64. Which magazine uses the winged horse Pegasus as its logo?
65. Who does the voiceover on Love Island?
66. It takes how much time does for a red blood cell to circle the whole body?
About 20 seconds
67. What singer did Elvis Presley say was the greatest in the world?
68. Which is the shortest river in the world?
69. Locomotive 4472 is better known by what name?
70. Who has a famous speech: Henry Louis (Lou) Gehrig?
Farewell to Baseball Address
71. And what was that movie?
Conan Doyle’s — The Lost World
72. What is a lamplighter?
Someone who lights, extinguishes and refuels gas street lamps
73. Burke and Hare supplied which doctor with cadavers?
74. Clamart means what food will be used in the dish?
75. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps blood, that it could squirt blood how far?
76. Who is the only singer to have ever performed more than one James Bond theme song?
Shirley Bassey (John Barry and his orchestra do not count as their theme is reused.)
77. Ananas is French for what food?
78. What fictional archaeologist trained under Prof Abner Ravenwood?
79. What is Ombrophobia?
Fear of rain
80. Liam Devlin often appears in novels by which author?
81. Rome, Italy is situated at the bank of which river?
82. Your brain uses what percent of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream?
83. Where is Brandenburg Gate located in Germany?
West of the city center at the intersection of Unter den Linden and Ebertstraße, immediately west of the Pariser Platz.
84. Chinese bean sprouts are usually the sprouts of which bean?
85. Which country has the maximum number of rivers?
86. Matador and Sniff are two varieties of what game?
87. Which is called– The City of Dreams?
88. Names Cook Baker obvious what did a Chandler do Make?
89. Who is the only musician ever to have been awarded the Nobel prize for literature?
90. There is a place named “Bulls” in which country?
91. Your heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood during your lifetime, enough to fill how many train tank cars?
200 train tank cars
92. Which company has the motto, Is it in you?
93. Where is the grave of Oskar Schindler?
94. What is a lapidary?
95. Fran Philps of Canada was the first woman to do what?
Reach the North Pole
96. What is Ophidiophobia?
Fear of snakes
97. Where is the Iconic world landmark Grand Canal located in Italy?
98. Who is the national poet in Palestine?
99. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s. True or false?
100. Which is the country that has no river?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer