Tricky trivia questions and answers will be very smart and tricky as long as you won’t digger deep into these printable quizzes appropriate for everyone smart and creative. In fact, by solving many more tricky trivia questions and answers like these, anyone will be able to reign over the territory of GK, learning up-to-date facts and information, quite free.
These are free does not mean the tricky trivia questions and answers are less important, rather these tricky trivia questions and answers are able to beat many other quizzes on the internet. Yet, there is no end to learning, and we guarantee your improvement as long as you will continue learning many other tricky trivia questions and answers, like this one.
Let’s solve these tricky trivia questions and answers smartly in the shortest possible time. However, these tricky trivia questions and answers can be solved in the leisure time, or in any competition!
Tricky trivia questions and answers
1. Dia de los Muertos is a festival celebrated in which country?
2.What is the company motto of Burger King?
“Have it Your Way”
3. Who has a famous speech: 40th Anniversary of D-Day Address?
Ronald Wilson Reagan
4. What is Hemophobia?
Fear of blood
5. “I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” – whose epitaph is this?
6. Who wrote the famous book The Executioner’s Song?
7. Yellow River is situated in which country?
8. Which president has a pet named Peter Pan, a terrier?
9. What is meant by Suicide by a cop?
Acting in a threatening manner so as to provoke a lethal response from law enforcement
10. Sarcasm is a word that originated from which language?
11. What is the state motto of Wyoming?
12. 2 categories of ballroom dance are used in competition?
Latin and Smooth
13. Bognor Java gets is on average 322 days annually what?
14. Men average 12 a year women 18 a year – what?
15. What classic novel sold only 50 copies of authors’ lifetime?
16. What is wahi according to Islam?
17. Which US state ordained as the states on January 4, 1896?
18. Abel Magwitch and Biddy appear in which Dickens book?
19. Who has a famous speech: VP Nomination Acceptance?
Geraldine Anne Ferraro
20. Poison oak and ivy belong to which general family?
21. What Connecticut State motto “He who transplanted sustains” translates into Latin?
Qui transtulit sustinet
22. Iconic world landmark Moai is situated in which country?
Easter Island, Chile
23. Who are the national poets in Afghanistan?
Rumi, and Khushal Khattak
24. What is the most frequently accessed article in World Encyclopaedia?
25. Where would you find a coiffe or muselet?
Bottle wire cork hold
26. Which South American country does not border the Pacific?
27. What religion was Adolf Hitler?
28. Name the Capital of Ukraine?
29. The average human has seven what each day?
30. In which film did we meet Baron Numpsi as the villain Eddie Murphy?
The Golden Child
31. What was the name of the dog in Peter Pan?
32. In playing cards, there is Jack, Queen, King, and Ace, however in Tarot cards, what cards are there?
Page, Knight, Queen, King, and Ace.
33. Which is called City of the Seven Hills?
34. What is Manslaughter?
Murder, but under legally mitigating circumstances.
35. Collective nouns – A cloud of what?
36. There is a museum in Philadelphia at 211 North 3rd Street to what?
37. What is the largest moon in our solar system?
Ganymede of Jupiter
38. Fuzûlî, Imadaddin Nasimi, and Samad Vurgun are the national poets in which country?
39. What is the name of the group of men who elect a Pope?
College of Cardinals
40. Not Indians what links Cherokee Apache Arapaho Comanche?
41. What is the characteristic of an aphyllus plant?
42. Epiphany Christian feast 6th Jan translates from Greek as what?
43. Who has a famous speech: Free Speech in Wartime?
Robert Marion La Follette
44. Plantalgia is pain where?
Soles of feet
45. Emelio Marco Palma was the first to do what in 1978 Born in?
46. After homes and jobs where do Americans spend the most time?
47. Alabama has been ordained statehood on what date?
December 14, 1819
48. Stalon is a breed of what animal?
49. In the Simpsons name the Police Chief?
50. What is the motto of FedEx?
“When There Is No Tomorrow”
51. Progress through Pain was whose motto?
52. Unlike the card games, tarot game cards can represent-
Both Person, or situation
53. Which American city is nicknamed?
The Birthplace of Aviation Dayton Ohio
54. In Paulding Ohio police officers can legally do what to dogs?
Bite them to quiet
55. What is Samarium Cobalt (SmCo)?
56. Mastigophobia is the fear of what?
57. Who wrote the famous book The Bottle Factory Outing?
58. In the original Star Trek the Horta was a life form based on what?
59. Who had a hit in the UK singing about the Streets of London?
60. Brilliant Bumper Bubbles Bigheart Boofuls Baby Bonny is who?
61. What is Zabur?
Psalms; the revelations that were sent down to Prophet Da’ud (David).
62. Songkran Festival is a festival celebrated in which country?
Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
63. A woman has Hisdoy syndrome what has she got?
64. Which is called– The Emerald City?
65. If you were drinking Cobra beer in what country would you be?
66. In Aussie slang what are Bum Nuts?
67. What is Vermicide?
An agent used to kill parasitic intestinal worms.
68. Who wrote the famous book If on a Winter’s Night a Traveller?
69. The Zagros mountain range is in which country?
70. What is Nikon’s company motto?
“At the Heart of the Image”
71. The Treaty of Paris in 1856 ended which war?
The Crimean war
72. What is a cooper?
A maker or repairer of barrels, casks, and tubs
73. What is Gynophobia?
Fear of women
74. Name Greek Goat Amalthea’s horns that good things flowed from?
75. E J Allen led the spy team to the South Civil war what name better known?
76. Gene Kelly Michael York Joss Ackland all played who?
77. Which mythical UK creature becomes an evil boggart if annoyed?
78. Which Biblical hero’s name meant splendid sun?
79. Which president has a pet named Laddie Boy, an Airedale?
80. The second pillar of Islam Salah involves what?
81. Which battle was fought at Senlac hill?
Battle of Hastings
82. What is meant by Wands in the tarot game?
83. UK football Derby County home the Baseball Ground nickname?
84. Who wrote The Dong with the Luminous Nose and The Jumblies?
85. Honi soit qui mal y pence is the motto of what organization?
Order of the Garter
86. Equator’s favorite dish is Seco de Chivo – what is it?
Goat stew on rice
87. What is a Pygmy Blue?
88. Which stringed instrument is blown to produce sound?
89. What is a cordwainer?
90. Every 12 seconds in the USA someone does what in a Holiday Inn?
Steals a towel
91. Which tree is sacred to Apollo (Daphne changed into one)?
92. Who rode a horse called Lamri?
93. Which president has a pet named Yukon, a malamute?
94. Bear, Bird, Goat, Eagle, Swan, and Rabbit what links in Ireland?
95. What is unusual about The lake of Monteith in Scotland?
Only one the rest are Lochs
96. Hera in Greece Juno in Rome Goddesses of what?
97. Which of the June birthstones is said to bring good luck and are associated with love and passion?
98. Which of the June birthstones is said to represent purity and faith?
98. “The curfew tolls the knell of parting day.” which poems start?
Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard
99. Lovely Rita meter maid appeared on which Beatles album?
100. Jayne Mansfield Epitaph says what?
“We live to love you more each day”
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs