Life is easy! Easy trivia questions and answers will be very smart and tricky as long as you won’t digger deep into these printable quizzes appropriate for everyone smart and creative. In fact, by solving many more easy trivia questions and answers like these, anyone will be able to reign over the territory of GK, learning up-to-date facts and information, quite free.
These are free does not mean the easy trivia questions and answers are less important, rather these easy trivia questions and answers are able to beat many other quizzes on the internet. Yet, there is no end to learning, and we guarantee your improvement as long as you will continue learning many other easy trivia questions and answers, like this one.
Let’s solve these easy trivia questions and answers smartly in the shortest possible time. However, these easy trivia questions and answers can be solved in the leisure time, or in any competition!
Easy trivia questions and answers
1. What says Alexander the Great Epitaph?
“A tomb now suffices him for whom the world was not enough”
2. What is Genuphobia?
Fear of knees
3. The Major Arcana has how many individual cards in tarot game?
4. Who wrote the famous book: Song of Solomon?
5. What is the Adidas company motto?
“Impossible Is Nothing”
6. Which president has a pet named Sailor Boy, a Chesapeake Bay retriever?
7. What does Acaricide mean?
A chemical agent that kills mites
8. Which US state hasbeen a formal recognition on February 14, 1912?
9. Who is a chiffonier?
10. Vilyuy is a river in which country?
11. Narcissism Is a word originated from which language?
12. What is the state mott of Wisconsin?
13. Who is the nationa poet in Sudan?
Gely Abdel Rahman
14. Which city is called– Little Paris?
15. Who receives The Nobel Peace Prize 2020?
World Food Programme (WFP)
16. All US presidents have worn what?
Glasses – not in public
17. What is the De Beers company motto?
“A Diamond Is Forever”
18. Sir Eyre Massey Shaw hold what Olympic record from 1900?
Oldest gold yachting he was 70
19. In London what are The Cavalry, Marlborough and Savile?
Private Members Clubs
20. Chronos in Greek Saturnus in Roman Gods of what?
21. Beijing drivers fined 40 Yuan doing what at pedestrian crossing?
Stopping its illegal
22. Who receives The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2020?
Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson “for improvements to auction theory and inventions of new auction formats”
23. Yorick in Shakespeare’s Hamlet had what job (when alive)?
24. What does a phillumenist collect?
25. What did Spanish scientists fit to cows to increase milk yield?
26. Holiday resort of Marmaris is in what country?
27. What is the Subway company motto?
28. Which country invented the bedsprings?
29. What people founded cheese making in England?
30. A Grice is a young what?
31. Rudolf Rasendil is the hero of what novel and film?
The Prisoner of Zenda
32. The White House has 13092 of them – what?
Knives forks and spoons
33. What’s the difference between fog and mist?
Seeing Distance under 1000yd
34. In Japan, what is an obi?
A wide Sash worn like a belt
35. What is rayon made from?
36. Electric, Perse and smalt shades of which colour?
37. Lil Folks was the original name of what comic strip?
38. Which US state has this motto: Agriculture and Commerce?
39. British call this bird species tits – what do Americans call them?
40. What 80s band had a hit with Tainted Love?
41. Who has a famous speech: Truth and Tolerance in America?
Edward Moore Kennedy
42. What is the first name of Mr Toad – in Toad of Toad Hall?
43. Who discovered blood circulation?
44. The guillotine was invented for chopping off what?
45. Easter Island is situated in which country?
46. Who wrote about Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
47. Issur Danielovitch became famous a who?
48. Who has a famous speech: Presidential Nomination Acceptance?
Adlai Ewing Stevenson
49. In the book, who eventually married the detective Lord Peter Wimsey?
50. What links Sword, Square, Floral and Barn?
Types of Dance
51. In Japan what is Seppuku?
Hari Kari – suicide
52. Iconic world landmark Las Lajas Sanctuary is situated in which city in Colombia?
53. Who was the first person elected to US swimming hall fame?
54. What are the Sirocco, Mistral and Chinook?
55. Who sailed in the Golden Hind?
Sir Francis Drake
55. Where on your body are the most sweat glands?
56. Which president has a pet parrot; an Angora cat and her kittens?
57. Who appeared on the first US postage stamps (both names)?
Washington – Franklin
58. What’s the most popular name for a female pet cat?
Which country owns the Hen and Chicken islands North island?
59. New Mexico hasbeen a state on what date?
January 6, 1912
60. Name the Motown star shot and killed by his father in 1984?
61. Which writer created the detective Lord Peter Wimsey?
Dorethy L Sayers
62. What is a Kerry Blue?
Dog type of Terrier
63. Who has a famous speech: The Struggle for Human Rights?
Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
64. Which American state is nicknamed The Diamond State?
65. Which is called– The City of Lilies?
66. Who receives The Nobel Prize in Literature 2020?
Louise Glück “for her unmistakable poetic voice that with austere beauty makes individual existence universal”.
67. What is a Ha Ha?
68. Who wrote the famous book: Mrs Palfrey at the Claremont?
69. Consumption was the former name of which disease?
70. Who is the nationa poet in South Africa?
71. What was the name of the plantation in Gone with the Wind?
72. Who created the TV series – The man from UNCLE?
73. What is zakah in Islam?
Purification of wealth by giving 2.5% in charity; one of the five pillars of Islam. All Muslims who have annual savings beyond a certain amount, or live off farming, are obligated to pay zakah.
74. Who won the 1988 Superbowl?
75. Collective nouns – A Desert of what?
76. In Heraldry what is a canton?
77. Who is a collier
A coal miner or a maker of charcoal (also, a ship that transports coal)
78. Which film director described actors as cattle?
79. Corporals Henshaw and Barbella report to which sergeant?
80. The word electricity comes from the Greek word for what?
81. What does Avicide mean?
A chemical agent that kills birds
82. In Victoria Australia by law only electricians may do what?
Change a lightbulb
83. What was the world’s first high level programming language 1957?
84. Who is a cobbler?
85. Who, at USA customs declared, nothing but my genius?
86. Which group believes in The Great Architect of the Universe?
87. Who wrote the famous book: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy?
John Le Carré
88. A husband and wife won gold medals 1952 Olympics who?
Emile Dana Zatopek marathon javelin
89. What links the trees Bodhi, Peepul and Ailento?
They are all sacred to someone
90. Robert Alan Zimmerman real name of who?
91. What is a Texas Ruby Red?
92. Iconic world landmark Ruins of St. Paul’s is situated in which location in China?
93. Processed Galena produces which metal?
94. What says Dean Martin Epitaph?
“Everybody loves somebody sometime”
95. What is the world’s third largest island?
96. What’s parts include barbican, oilette and donjon?
97. What is Glossophobia?
Fear of speaking in public
98. What is or was a Portuguese moidore?
A Gold Coin
99. Which fictional character lived at Montague street before moving?
100. Which of the June birthstones is said to represent longevity and health?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs