General knowledge questions and answers for kids give them a lot of broadness of mind as well as immense scope to harness a level of understanding. Kids are the future generation, and they must be thought in such a way so that every kid can turn him or her into a loyal citizen, and knowledgeable. A cautious kid can change the world in the future. General knowledge questions and answers for kids quiz trivia
We would not underestimate a kid’s passion and merit, general knowledge questions and answers for kids are witty and full of humour, facts and picturesque. Allow the children general knowledge questions and answers for kids printable so that they can practice them from time to time, and grow a habit of continuous learning
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and answers for kids’ printable quizzes.
General knowledge questions and answers for kids
1. Which country has no television?
As per google search, there are 20 countries without Television
2. Which company has the motto:: Fly the friendly skies?
3. Who has famous speech: First Inaugural Address?
Thomas Woodrow Wilson
4. What is Melanophobia?
Fear of the color black
5. What is the value of Pi (π)?
6. What is the sign for Addition, Add, Sum, Plus, Increase, or Total?
7. What is the plural form of “furniture”?
8. Phobia is a word that originated from which language?
9. Space is absolutely silent as there’s no atmosphere for sound to travel through! T/F?
10. What is the oldest TV channel in the world
WRGB (then W2XB)
11. Iconic world landmark CN Tower is situated in which city in Canada?
12. It isn’t possible to walk on planets like Jupiter, Neptune, Saturn, or Uranus, why?
Because they don’t have a solid surface! They’re mostly made up of different gases.
13. What is the highest mountain known to man?
Present on an asteroid called Vesta and is 22km in height: thrice as big as Everest
14. Who is a hobbler?
A person who tows boats on a canal or river
15. There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on Earth. T/F?
16. Sidney, Australia is situated at the bank of which river?
17. What is the two most common scales of temparature?
Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
18. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
19. Taliban women required by law to wear what on left arms?
Tattoo of husbands name
20. What is meant by a dozen?
21. Which city is called– The Hub?
22. What is CaCo3?
23. There is a place named “Beaver Dam” in which country?
New Brunswick, Canada
24. What is the sign for Subtraction, Subtract, Minus, Less, Difference, Decrease, Take Away, or Deduct?
25. Which country had the first public TV?
Soviet Union (1945)
26. What is the fifth largest planet in our solar system, after Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune?
27. What is Earth’s largest and only natural satellite?
28. There is more bacteria in your mouth than the human population of the United States and Canada combined. T/F?
29. Earth is the only planet in our solar system known to support life. T/F?
30. The moon doesn’t emit any light of its own. T/F?
True. The light from the sun’s rays bounce off of the moon and reach the Earth in a matter of 1.25 seconds. This is how we get moonlight.
31. River Danube flows through how mmany countries?
32. What does the high priestess mean in tarot cards?
Secrets, mystery, the future as yet unrevealed; the woman who interests the Querent, if male; the Querent herself, if female; silence, tenacity; mystery, wisdom, science.
32. What is the sign for Multiplication, Multiply, Product, By, Times, or Lots Of?
33. What is known to be the largest living structure on Earth?
The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
34. What is Microphobia?
Fear of small things
35. What is the sign of Degree (temperature)?
The symbol for degrees is °
36. What is the only word in English that ends with MT?
37. What is the oldest TV network in the world?
38. Horses named Truxton, Sam Patches, Emily, Lady Nashville, and Bolivia; Pol the parrot; ponies – which US President’s?
39. What 7 letter word has no vowels?
40. There is a place named “Beer Bottle Crossing” in which US state?
41. What’s the luckiest card?
The Ace of Spades (also known as the Spadille and Death Card)
42. What is the longest 1 syllable word?
43. Tokyo, Japan is situated at the bank of which river?
44. What is the longest word with all vowels?
45. How many cells die in the human body every minute?
Three hundred million
46. What is a word that has all the vowels in order?
47. Who is a higgler?
A peddler of dairy products and small game (also, a haggler, or someone who negotiates for lower prices)
48. When did the 1st TV come out?
July 2, 1928
49. Iconic world landmark Niagara Falls is situated in which country?
Canada & USA
50. What is Chloroform?
51. A Fraction is what?
… part of a whole.
52. The Great Barrier Reef in Australia spans about how much area and is composed of coral islands and reefs?
53. What does the Moon mean in tarot cards?
Hidden enemies, danger
54. Even light can’t survive in a black hole. T/F?
55. In which year computer was invented?
1822. The first computer was invented by Charles Babbage (1822) but was not built until 1991!
56. Which company has the motto: Quality never goes out of style?
57. Who invented school?
58. What is 3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679?
The first 100 digits of pi
59. Men are ten times more likely than women to have what?
60. What is the first computer in the world?
61. Tarot cards shouldn’t be taken 100% to heart. T/F?
62. What is the company mott of Burger King?
Have it your way
63. What is a Decimal Number?
… a number that contains a Decimal Point.
64. What cause waves and tides on the ocean?
The gravitational pull from the moon and the sun keep changing
65. Who created the character Parker Pyne?
66. What is the shortest word with all vowels?
67. Who is a hayward
An official responsible for fences and hedges
68. There is a place named “Berry Head” in which country?
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
69. Who many Earths could fit inside the sun?
70. The threshold pain of women is how many times stronger than men?
71. Who is the national poet in Jordan?
Mustafa Wahbi al-Tal
72. Is there a word with all 26 letters?
“The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
73. Vienna, Austria is situated at the bank of which river?
74. What is the sign for Division, Divide, Quotient, Goes Into, or, How Many Times?
75. Archimedes lived in which city?
76. Who was the 3 person to walk on the moon?
Charles “Pete” Conrad
77. What property represents the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter?
78. How many times have humans walked on the moon?
79. Never expect a Tarot card reading to predict someone’s future. T/F?
80. What is percentage?
… parts per 100. The symbol is %
81. Who found pi?
Archimedes of Syracuse
82. In the observable universe, there are how many galaxies like the Milky Way?
About 100 billion
83. Who is the first person a newly elected Pope meets?
His tailor to measure him
84. What is Degree (Temparature)?
A measure of temperature (how hot or cold it is)
85. It takes the light from the Sun about how much time to reach Earth?
Abmout 8 munites
86. What percent of the Earth’s surface is covered in water?
87. What is the sign of Sodium bicarbonate?
88. How many countries have walked on the moon?
3 nations, The United States, the Soviet Union and China
89. Humans have only been around for between what percentage of the time that Earth has existed?
0.1 – 0.2%
90. Who’s only person have Dewey Decimal class named after him?
91. How many stars just in the Milky Way galaxy, of which our solar system is a very, very tiny part?
92. Earth is the ____ planet from the Sun.
93. Who has famous speech: Commonwealth Club Address?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
94. Which is called The City by the Bay
95. A newborn is born with how many bones?
96. Everyone has a unique smell, except for identical twins. T/F?
97. Who is a hawker?
98. Has anyone died in space?
99. you can still see traces of his footprints on the moon’s surface, why?
There is no wind to blow them away
100. Is a Newborn able to recongnize smells?
Yes. Newborns are able to recognize the smell of their mothers and many of us can pinpoint the smell of our significant others and those we are close to.
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer