Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these holiday trivia questions and answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end of success, sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These holiday trivia questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full with entertainment and fun, so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Whereever you are in a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these holiday trivia questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in competition of any kind.
Lets solve these holiday trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
Holiday trivia questions and answers
1. What is the company motto of Disney
“The Happiest Place on Earth”
2. Vietnam Veterans Against the War – is a famous speech given by whom?
John Forbes Kerry
3. What is Scolionophobia?
Fear of school
4. What is the chemical name of Plaster of Paris?
5. On an average an adults heart pumps about what gallons of blood each day?
6. What does a ripper do?
A fish seller
7. What is the name of Rio 2016 Olympic mascot?
8. Where is Mellon Udrigle beach located?
9. Nanking, China is situated at the bank of which river?
10. Who are the national poets in Belarus?
Yanka Kupala, and Yakub Kolas
11. There is a place “Come By Chance” in which country?
New South Wales, Australia
12. Vietnamese is an official language in Canada. T/F?
13. In which cop show did Petrie and Isbecki appear?
Cagney and Lacey
14. Iconic world landmark Petra is situatedi n which location in Jordan?
15. What was known as Arabian Wine?
16. What is the only breed of dog that gets gout?
17. In one square inch of our what organ we have nine feet of blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings, 36 heat sensors and 75 pressure sensors?
18. Almost all other animals but dog— including elephants, mice and humans — have a what percernt ratio heart?
19. In the Bolshoi ballet what does the word Bolshoi mean?
20. Which city is called– Fashion Capital of the World
21. What domesticated pet is never mentioned in the Bible?
22. New Orleans, United States is situated at the bank of which river?
23. What was Alfred Hitchcock’s first sound film?
24. William Blake Winston Churchill Jonn Lennon what links?
25. Our blood is on a how long journey per day?
26. Which acid gives nettles their sting?
27. In Texas it’s illegal to swear in front of what?
28. According to Scottish law, it is illegal to be drunk in charge of a cow. T/F?
29. What country has the world’s oldest National Anthem?
30. Where is Bamburgh beach located?
31. What flavour sweet was created for Ronald Regan?
Blueberry Jelly Babies
32. Lemniscate is the correct name for what symbol?
33. What are one of the constituents of the blood are produced at the rate of one hundred billion per day?
34. What is called the sound produced by the closure of valves of the heart when the blood is pushed through its chamber?
35. Corduroy literally translated means what?
Cloth of the King
36. What is the only USA state without a natural lake?
37. New York, United States is situated at the bank of which river?
38. Which city is called– The Happy
39. Lauds Prime Terce Sext Nones what comes next?
40. What are the only cells in the body that do not have a nucleus?
Red Blood Cells
41. What is India’s National Flower?
42. Terry Bollea became famous under what name?
43. What is Selenophobia
Fear of the moon
44. What colour was Mrs Bates dress in Psycho Periwinkle?
45. What comprise about 40% of blood volume?
Red Blood Cells
46. In Wisconsin it’s illegal to do what during your wife’s orgasm?
Fire a Gun
47. Iconic world landmark Duomo is situated in which city in Italy?
48. There is a place named “Condom” in which country?
49. Redheads have the least dense hair, averaging about how many follicles?
50. Red Blood Cells lasts only for how long before they wear out?
About 4 months
51. What airline used to be called Dobrolet?
52. When was the construction of the Forbidden CIty, China began?
In 1406 and took about 14 years
53. Nossa Senhora da Aparecida is the Patron Saint which country?
54. “Day of Affirmation” is a famous speech given by whom?
Robert Francis Kennedy
55. President Theodore Roosevelt’s son was called Kermit. T/F?
56. Which company has this motto– “Think Different”?
57. What was Napoleon’s mothers name?
58. Where is Pedn Vounder beach located?
59. The heart pumps about how many barrels of blood during an average lifetime – that’s enough to fill 2 oil super tankers?
60. What does a roper do?
A maker of nets and ropes
61. Collective nouns – what group of animals are a labour?
62. An emu can fly. T/F?
63. Red blood cells are about how many micrometer in diameter?
64. The human body contains how many red blood cells?
30 000 billion
65. Durbarry is cream of a vegetable soup – what one?
66. Who are the national poets in Belgium?
Emile Verhaeren, and Maurice Maeterlinck
67. The setting for the ITV drama Midsomer Murders is a fictional English county called Midsomer. T/F?
68. Les Reed wrote which famous song for a Welsh singer?
It’s not Unusual — Tom Jones
69. What does hors d’oeuvres literally mean Out of course hence?
70. The human body is estimated to have how long of blood vessels?
71. Which floor of the Empire State Building offers a stunning 360-degree view of New York City through an open outdoor observation deck?
72. Terrance Nelhams became better known as who?
73. What is the Fear of social evaluation called?
74. What is the Australian name for a long narrow ox bow lake?
75. What does the girls name Donna mean?
Lady – From Latin
76. What is the common name of Acetic Acid?
77. The human body makes how many Red Blood Cells every second
78. What is the main food of the Oyster catcher bird?
79. There is a place “Dead Chinaman” in which country?
Gulf, Papua New Guinea
80. Iconic world landmark Temple of the Golden Pavilion is situated in which city in Japan?
81. If you were severed a dish ‘belle h’elen what fruit would it be?
82. 45 is the International Telephone dialling code for what country?
83. Which city is called– Paris of the Nile
84. What is the common name for the asteroidea?
85. The human heart beats how many times a year?
86. Whose last words were – “That was the best soda I ever tasted”?
87. Who is Jacint Verdaguer?
National poet in Catalonia
88. Jonquil is a shade of what colour?
89. Penis comes from the Latin meaning what?
90. What does a sawyer do?
91. What is a Dolly Varden?
92. The human heart continues to beat for how long even after it is taken out of the body?
93. Who created the Sochi 2014 Olympic mascot?
Silviya Petrova (Hare), Oleg Seredechniy (Polar Bear) and Vadim Pak (Leopard)
94. Vincent Furnier is better known as who?
95. What is Kimigayo in Japan National?
96. In each kidney, there are how many filters that clean around 1.3 liters of blood every minute and push out close to 1.5 liters of urine every day?
97. The Acropolis – what does the word literally mean?
Highest point (of a city)
98. What is the common name of Ammonium Ferrous Sulphate?
99. What is the company motto of McDonalds
“I’m Lovin’ It”
100. Straight hair lies flat because it is round and grows out of round follicles. T/F?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries