There are numerous interesting facts in the form of June trivia questions and answers appropriate for all. Many anecdotes, events in every aspect of life, sports, history, drama, music, movies, kingdoms, inventions, death of great personalities, the birth of heroes, and what not held in the month of June, in the shape of June quiz questions and answers printable quizzes trivia!
June trivia questions and answers quizzes are fit to extract fun, surprises, and learning at the same time. The sources of the June trivia questions and answers are reliable and the facts are to the point, with short and brief notes, wherever necessary. People from all walks of life regardless of gender, education, or age will find these June trivia questions and answers quite educative and funny.
Let’s find below some of mind-blowing June trivia questions and answers and solve alone, or with the help of others! We are sure most of the June trivia questions and answers are not familiar to you earlier!
June trivia questions and answers
1. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits which sign between May 21 to June 21?
Gemini Astrological sign
2. June contains what solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, the day with the most daylight hours?
3. What is the element of the Gemini Astrological sign?
4. 26 June in which year Francis Pizarro meets a bloody end over dinner?
5. D Day, WWII is celebrated on which day?
6. Before Julius Caesar came to power, the calendar year only had 10 months, June was then used to be what month in the year?
The fourth month
7. If you were born in June, then you’re one of which two-star signs?
Gemini and Cancer
8. What is the symbol of the Gemini Astrological sign?
9. 1929—The first color television was demonstrated in New York City on what day?
10. It is believed that what is the most beneficial and effective birthstone for Gemini and can help in strengthening and improving the lives of weak and sick Geminis?
11. 193 Roman Emperor Didius Julianus is assassinated on what day?
12. The Latin name for June is what?
13. If you’re born on or after the 21st of June, though, then you have the which star sign?
14. Some 13 years later, Victor Hugo began work on a novel set in Paris during thone tumultuous June days: Les Misérables. Which days?
5 June 1832: Angry Parisians man the barricades
15. How is 999 emergency service associated with June 30, 1937?
999 emergency service is started in London.
16. June contains what solstice in the Southern Hemisphere, the day with the fewest daylight hours?
17. What is the ruling planet for Gemini Astrological sign?
18. JK Rowling’s first Harry Potter book “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” released in the United Kingdom on what day in 1997?
19. In the Southern Hemisphere, meteorological winter begins on what date?
20. In how many of William Shakespeare’s work June was referenced?
Two of his famous plays – Cleopatra, and Henry IV.
21. Sweden celebrates this day on June 6th, the United States celebrates theirs on June 14th and Denmark celebrates theirs on June 15th – what?
The Flag Day
22. On what day of 1979 President Jimmy Carter and Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev sign the Salt-II agreement.
23. A source says, June is named after which Roman goddess, the goddess of marriage, and the wife of the supreme deity Jupiter?
24. In 46 BC who created the Julian calendar by adding two more months to the year, which made June the sixth month?
25. How is 17 June 1885 is associated with “The Statue of Liberty”?
The French gift to the United States “The Statue of Liberty” arrived in New York City aboard the French ship Isere.
26. On 23 June in which year Hitler crows over Paris?
27. What is normally only found within the months of May and June in the United States of America?
June beetle/ June bug
28. June has three birthstones – alexandrite, moonstone, and what?
29. What summer music event happens in Somerset, England, in the last week of June every year?
30. How is 14th June 1942 related to Anne Frank?
Anne Frank began her diary after she received it for her 13th birthday.
31. Which French mathematician, physicist, inventor, philosopher, writer, and Catholic theologian was born on June 19, 1623?
32. Which day of 1919 the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, guaranteeing women the right to vote, passed by Congress.
33. No other month in the year begins on the same day of the week as June. T/F?
34. What is the birthstone for June?
35. On 19-20 June in which year The Battle of the Philippine Sea, nicknamed the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot by Americans, took place?
36. Juneteenth Day is celebrated on what day?
37. Ovid, a Roman poet, consulted with the high priestess of Jupiter and asked when would be a good time for his daughter’s wedding. The high priestess decreed that he should wait until after what date?
38. 26 June AD 363: A Persian spear fells last pagan emperor in which city?
39. If you live in the southern hemisphere, what is the shortest day of the year?
40. George Orwell was born on what date?
June 25, 1903
41. The Lady and the Tramp movie was released on June 22nd of which year?
42. Anne Frank was born in 1929 what date?
43. June is now considered one of the very best months! T/F?
44. Johnny Depp was born in June of which year?
45. 16 June 1883: 183 children crushed to death in concert tragedy in which country?
46. Jean-Paul-Sartre was born on June 21, 1905, in which city?
47. What is the first month of the summer season?
48. Marilyn Monroe was born on 01 June of which year?
49. The first day of summer in the northern hemisphere is what?
50. On 4 June 1989, Hundreds die in Tiananmen Square in which city?
51. In which year of June the Coca-Cola bottle label was trademarked?
52. What day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June?
53. If you were born on June 16th, what would your star sign be?
54. Which American professional tennis player was born on June 17, 1980?
Venus Ebony Starr Williams
55. On 26 June in 1963 what President John F. Kennedy did?
John F. Kennedy made a famous speech in front of the Berlin Wall when he declared to the crowd, “Ich bin ein Berliner.”
56. On what day of 1178, Monks witness an extraordinary lunar event in England?
57. In which country, June is LGBT+ Pride Month, Great Outdoors Month, and National Oceans Month?
The United States
58. What was patented by Samuel Morse on June 20th, 1840?
59. June is National Smile Month in which country?
60. Which famous English tournament is played during the month of June?
61. In which year, the gasoline-powered automobile was patented in June
62. What date does summer commence in the world’s Northern Hemisphere?
63. The birth flowers of June are what?
The honeysuckle and the rose
64. On 11 June in which year Alexander the Great dies after drinking a binge?
65. World bicycle day is celebrated on what date of June?
66. When is both International Children’s day and World Milk Day?
67. Who in the world discovered Neptune with their knowledge on June 5, 1819?
John Couch Adams
68. Which is named the June War?
The Six-Day War, 1967 Arab–Israeli War, or Third Arab–Israeli War, was fought between 5 and 10 June 1967 between Israel and Jordan, Syria
69. Morgan Freeman is an American actor, director, and narrator, born (born on June 1 in which year?
70. June was called sera monath by the Anglo-Saxons, which translated into what?
71. In which year Beijing, under the control of Jurchen ruler Emperor Xuanzong of Jin, is captured by the Mongols under Genghis Khan, ending the Battle of Beijing on JUne 01?
72. What historical event took place on Tuesday, 6 June 1944?
Normandy Beach Landings
73. On first June 1980, which of the first 24-hour news television station, launched in Atlanta, Georgia?
74. What is the National Doughnut Day in the United States?
75. In 1935 on what day Compulsory Driving Test is introduced for all drivers in England?
76. Which song from The Police was at the top of the US and UK charts in June 1983?
Every Breath You Take
77. In the United States, when is celebrated as National Iced Tea Day?
78. In which year on June 11, the World Health Organization declares the H1N1 influenza strain, referred to as “swine flu,” as a global pandemic?
79. Kanye Omari West, an American rapper, record producer, businessman, and fashion designer, was born on what day in 1977?
80. What is the National Rocky Road Day (US)?
81. on June 7 of which year, was Pope Gregory XIII, who invented the Gregorian calendar in 1582?
82. The Battle of Midway (World War II) began on what day of 1942?
83. In the Northern Hemisphere, what is the longest day of the year?
84. Which day is celebrated in Slovenia on June 8?
Primož Trubar Day
85. June is a short form of the nicknames such as:
Juniper, Junia, Junius, and Junior.
86. Which queen formally crowned as the Queen of England on June 2, 1953?
Queen Elizabeth II
87. Jeannette Rankin was one of many famous people born in June 1880. What type of work did she undertake during her career?
88. Che Guevara was born on June 14 in which year?
89. What is the National Chocolate Macaroon Day (US)?
90. Lionel Richie was born on June 20th, 1949 in which city?
91. Which of these is one of the birth flowers for June?
92. When is the National Heroes’ Day in Uganda?
93. 1896— William Hadaway was issued a patent for the electric stove on what date?
94. 1880— Helen Keller was the first deaf and blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree on which day?
95. In the early Roman calendar, how many days were there in June before it was reformed later in history by Julius Caesar?
96. What is Chocolate Ice Cream Day?
97. Origin of name June comes from the Latin word iuniores, meaning what?
98. Angelina Jolie DCMG is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian who was born in 1975 on what day?
99. On 26 June in which year Michael Jackson (the King of Pop) died?
100. Gemini is the ____ astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
quiz questions about june
june trivia for seniors
june trivia questions
june quiz questions