Learning is an ongoing process. General knowledge trivia quiz will be very smart and tricky as long as you won’t digger deep into these printable quizzes appropriate for everyone smart and creative. In fact, by solving much more general knowledge trivia quiz like these, anyone will be able to reign over the territory of GK, learning up-to-date facts and information, quite free.
These are free does not mean the general knowledge trivia quiz is less important, rather these general knowledge trivia quizzes are able to beat many other quizzes on the internet. Yet, there is no end to learning, and we guarantee your improvement as long as you will continue learning much other general knowledge trivia quiz questions answers, like this one.
Let’s solve these general knowledge trivia quiz smartly in the shortest possible time. However, these general knowledge trivia quiz questions can be solved in the leisure time, or in any competition!
General knowledge trivia quiz
1. What is Equinophobia?
Fear of horses
2. What pet the president Chester Alan Arthur had?
3. Who wrote the famous book: Catch-22?
4. On what date Idaho had been officially a state?
July 3, 1890
5. What is the M&M company motto?
“Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands”
6. What is Teniacide (also taeniacide, tenicide)?
A chemical agent that kills tapeworms.
7. What is taharah according to Islam?
8. What is a catchpole?
An official who pursues those with delinquent debts
9. Which US state has the motto “Hope”?
10. The Iconic world landmark Hannover Rathaus is situated in which country?
11. Who has The Nobel Prize in Literature 2019?
Peter Handke “for an influential work that with linguistic ingenuity has explored the periphery and the specificity of human experience”
12. Cuffs and Buttons was a cocktail in the 19th century what it now?
13. Where is the only digital Rolex watch in the world?
Wimbledon centre court
14. Which is called Little Cuba?
15. Which PC game shares its name with a Bond film character?
16. The SF award Hugo is named after Hugo who?
17. Tracey and Hepburn first film in 1942 was what?
Woman of the Year
18. Which companies logo is based on the legend of cats nine lives?
19. In Greek what does Eunuch literally translate as?
20. Who is Fily Dabo Sissoko?
National poet in Mali
21. Sumo can’t be Olympic because it bans women – why?
Menstrual cycle offends Gods
22. What is a cathedra?
Bishop’s throne or chair
23. Norwegian Sigerson, Spy Altamont, Sea Captain Basil all who?
Sherlock Holmes disguises
24. What is the L’Oreal company motto?
“Because You’re Worth It”
25. In Sesame street name the detective who often said egad?
26. When Harrison Ford was The Fugitive who was the lawman?
Tommy Lee Jones
27. Antimacassars were fitted to chairs – what is macassar?
28. Mitre Dovetail Jig and Hack are types of what?
29. What’s the correct name for a male turkey?
29. In playing cards, you have the Joker and in Tarot cards, you have The Fool which is number what?
30. Which characters were invented in 1957 in Belgium?
31. Who are the national poets in Ethiopia?
Gibreab Teferi, Tsegaye Gabre-Medhin
32. Jack Ketch 1663 1686 had what job?
33. Which Greek Philosopher taught at the Lyceum?
34. In which country was Chopin born?
35. Collective nouns – A shiver of what?
36. Who has a famous speech: A Whisper of AIDS?
37. Which group were originally known as the Russellites?
38. Where were the original loopholes?
Castle walls — arrow firing slits
39. Dan Emmett a northerner wrote which song?
40. Nekal was the first type of what product (Germany 1917)?
41. Which playwright was nicknamed Doc?
42. Linda Hunt won an Oscar Year of Living Dangerously what 1st?
First Oscar playing the opposite sex
43. Which western writer created Hopalong Cassidy?
44. Red flags were flown by French ships – Joli Rouge origin of what name?
45. John Henry Deutschendorf famous as who (both names)?
46. Kangaroos and Emus can’t do what?
47. The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2019 was given to whom?
Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer “for their experimental approach to alleviating global poverty”
48. Who is the national poet in Egypt?
49. What is Gamophobia?
Fear of marriage
50. What is the General Electric company motto?
“Imagination at Work”
51. In mythology who rode an eight-legged horse called?
52. Atephobia is a fear of what?
53. In which country could you spend a Kwanza?
54. You ordered nem in a Vietnamese restaurant what would you get?
55. Who wrote the famous book: Herzog?
56. What was the name of Barbie’s first horse?
57. Who was known as the Queen of Folk Music?
58. Which president had a pet named Patrick, an Irish wolfhound?
59. Sunrise Sunset came from which Broadway musical show?
Fiddler on the Roof
60. What is the Texas state motto?
61. In Norse mythology women were made from a tree – which tree?
62. Who was the first Grand Prix driver to use a safety belt in 1967?
63. There are only two three-letter herbs Rue is one what’s the other?
64. Why did Handel compose The Messiah?
65. Which company has the motto — “It Keeps Going and Going and Going”?
66. The Major Arcana cards represent what in the tarot game?
A life-changing event in life
67. What drink began in Morison’s drug store in Waco Texas in 1885?
68. In Spain what is manchego?
69. Who has a famous speech: The Great Society?
Lyndon Baines Johnson
70. Music Is a word that originated from which language?
71. Which is called– Bluff City?
72. International registration letters what country is ZR?
73. If you called JI52020 or 555 2020 in the film who would answer?
74. Which US state had been given the statehood on July 10, 1890?
75. What is a chandler?
A candlemaker, or a retail supplier of specific equipment
76. Vestiophobia is the fear of what?
77. Roman soldiers were given slaves – what were they called?
Addicts addicted means enslaved
78. What is the Welsh name for Wales?
79. Name the raven in George Orwell’s Animal Farm?
80. Who played Mr. Toad in the 2007 movie?
81. Parr, Smolt and Grilse different names same thing what?
Salmon – life stages
82. In Denmark there is a 20 Kroner fine for not reporting what?
Your own or anyone else’s death
83. A computer does a POST what is a post?
84. Who is Abiy Ahmed Ali?
The Nobel Peace Prize 2019, “for his efforts to achieve peace and international cooperation, and in particular for his decisive initiative to resolve the border conflict with neighbouring Eritrea”
85. What do the Chinese regard as the highest form of visual art?
86. Which president had a pet named Old Boy, a bulldog?
87. What French word means liquor is half frozen?
88. Which creatures name translates as the lizard in Spanish?
89. What are Grapnel, Bruce, Danforth, Plough types?
90. All US Presidents were Federalists Republicans Democrats or what?
Whigs 1841 – 45 1850- 53
91. Boxing, Wrestling and which Olympic event still exclude women?
92. What is Theriocide?
the act of killing sentient animals, especially mammals (Ancient Greek: therion “wild animal, beast”)
93. West Side Story tells about the West side of what or where?
94. What is a virgule?
95. Who has a famous speech: The Marshall Plan?
George Catlett Marshall
96. In Kiplings How the Leopard got its Spots to name the Leopard?
97. Who wrote the famous book: One Hundred Years of Solitude?
Gabriel García Márquez
98. What is a caulker?
Someone who packs seams in ships or around windows
99. What was the worlds first televised murder Ruby killing?
100. What is Ephebiphobia?
Fear of teenagers
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs