Trivia question and answers easy quiz general knowledge printable are really easy for those who go with regular learning. People with thirst and cravings for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these trivia question and answers easy funny and entertaining with many interesting facts and learning. When your head is full with productive information from various easy quiz questions and answer-free quizzes, you can proudly lead others.
People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas trivia question and answers easy can help readers from all walks of life. These trivia question and answers easy are applicable to any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve these trivia question and answers easily now!
Trivia question and answers easy
1. Obon Festival is celebrated in which country?
2. Who is the national poet in Tunisia?
3. Which US state has the motto: He who transplanted sustains?
4. What is Vulpicide (also vulpecide)?
The killing of a fox by methods other than by hunting it with hounds.
5. Who has the famous speech: Chappaquiddick
Edward Moore Kennedy
6. In which city of China, the iconic world landmark Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower situated?
7. Desert cottontail is a species of which animal?
8. Which company has the motto — “There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy, for Everything Else, There’s MasterCard”?
9. The Nobel Prize in Physics 2020 was given to whom?
Roger Penrose “for the discovery that black hole formation is a robust prediction of the general theory of relativity”
10. What is the world’s largest sand island northeast of Brisbane?
11. Charles Henry Stuard Gmelin was the first UK what?
6 Apr 1896 Olympic competitor 4th 3rd heat 100 m
12. What is Hydrophobia?
Fear of water
13. In what sport is a stimpmeter used?
Golf – measure greens pace
14. What is a doucet?
A Stags Testicle
15. Which company has the motto — “Shave Time, Shave Money”?
Dollar Shave Club
16. What countries flag red circle on green background?
17. Salvatore A Lombino used Ewan Hunter what famous pen name?
18. Ralph Wonderone became better known under what name?
19. Who wrote the famous book: Housekeeping?
20. FT (London) Dow Jones (USA) what is Japan’s Share Index called?
21. Who was the leader of the wolf pack in The Jungle Book?
22. Gene Hackman sheriff Big Whiskey – got Oscar – What film?
23. What is the motto of Heinz?
“Beanz Meanz Heinz”
24. What city is at the mouth of the Menam river?
25. What is a currier?
A leather tanner, or a horse groom
26. In 1925 at Windsor Bookies went on strike – against what?
27. What exploded in 1720 in The South Sea?
28. Natalie Wood Epitaph says what?
“More than love”
29. Shovelhead, Knucklehead, Panhead types of what?
30. Palindromic word means to raise to the ground or a mine passage?
31. The Mexican bearded and what are the only venomous lizards?
32. Gemellus is a fancy name for what?
33. Who has the famous speech: The Rights of Labor
John Llewellyn Lewis
34. The Camorra was the forerunner of what organisation in the USA?
35. Murphy’s Oil soap is most often used to clean what?
36. Who wrote the famous book: Waiting for the Barbarians?
37. How fast do raindrops fall?
Not including wind-driven rain, raindrops fall between 7 and 18 miles per hour (3 and 8 metres per second) in still air. The range in speed depends on the size of the raindrop. Air friction breaks up raindrops when they exceed 18 miles per hour.
38. In what sport is the Palma Match contested?
39. Sycophant is a word that originated from which language?
40. In Singapore you can be publicly caned for failing to do what?
Flush Toilet after use
41. In what Bible book is “The love of money is the root of all evil”?
42. What is a Havana Brown?
A Small Rabbit
43. What is Algaecide?
A chemical agent that kills algae
44. What is the state motto of Alabama?
We dare defend our rights!
45. Where would you find the Ponte dei Sospiri?
Venice – Bridge of Sighs
46. In which city in Egypt, Iconic world landmark Great Pyramids situated?
47. In the Beverly Hillbillies what was a potpasser?
Pool Cue at the fancy eating table
48. What did Simon of Cyrene do in The Bible?
Carry Christ’s cross
49. Gary Moore Epitaph says what?
“Loved beyond the stars”
50. Holland lop is a type of what animal?
51. What does “adab” mean in Islam?
Good manners; etiquette.
52. Which musical stage show ( and film ) uses tunes by?
53. Which president had a pet named Heidi, a Weimaraner?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
54. Cathy Rigby was the first woman to do what Pose?
Nude sports illustrated
55. Six verified copies of his signature survive – who is he?
56. In Rosemead California it’s illegal to eat what with a fork in public?
57. On what date in 1959, Hawaii has been declared a US state?
58. Hierosolymitan is of Greek origin and pertains to what city?
59. What is the motto of the Kelloggs Frosties
60. What does the black and white BMW logo represent?
Spinning Propeller — BMW made planes
61. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2019 is given to whom?
John B. Goodenough, M. Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino “for the development of lithium-ion batteries”
62. Impressionism comes from painting Impression Sunrise – Artist?
63. What is crocker?
64. Ireland and New Zealand are the only countries that lack what?
65. Georgius Panayiotou became famous under what name (both)?
66. Capers are pickled flower seeds of what plant?
67. In Norse mythology who was Odin’s wife?
68. In tarot cards, what implies the Cups sign?
69. In the language of flowers giving a mushroom meant what?
70. In Arizona you must register with the state before becoming what?
Illegal Drug Dealer
71. Who was the first person to wear a wristwatch?
Queen Elizabeth ‘st
72. ORD are the identification letters of what airport?
73. Who has the famous speech: Religious Belief and Public Morality?
Mario Matthew Cuomo
74. Who named a city after his horse Bucephalus?
Alexander the Great
75. PD James wrote thrillers what does PD stand for Phyllis?
76. What colour is the wax covering Gouda cheese?
77. When California has been the state of the USA?
September 9, 1850
78. What woman has the most statues of her?
Joan of Arc, 40000
79. In cricket how many times does a full toss bounce?
80. Where are the Luxembourg gardens?
81. Which president had a pet named Liberty, a Golden retriever?
82. Choo Kiko Wapi – what have I asked in Swahili?
Where is the toilet
83. In Helsinki Finland what’s the police alternative to parking tickets?
Deflate cars tyres
84. In which city in Germany, iconic world landmark Neuschwanstein Castle situated?
85. What does a myrmecologist study?
86. What is Herpetophobia?
Fear of reptiles
87. Away we Go was the original 1942 title what musical show/film?
88. New Jersey has a museum with 5400 exhibits of what?
89. What was Maxwell Smart’s cover?
Greetings Card salesman
90. Who wrote the famous book: A Bend in the River?
91. What word did non-English speakers say sounded prettiest?
92. What is the state insect of Texas?
93. What is a costermonger?
A fruit seller
94. In WW2 Germans used a Schlussel Maschine E what do we call it?
Enigma coding machine
95. Name the first self contained home computer?
A Commodore 64
96. What is Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB)?
97. Which native Indian tribe never signed a peace treaty?
The US govern Seminoles
98. Who is the national poet in Tanzania??
Shaaban bin Robert
99. What song on the Rubber Soul album became No 1?
Overlanders Michelle – 1966
100. Tsechus is a festival celebrated in which country?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs