Some general knowledge questions printable quiz trivia questions answers are appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. These some general knowledge questions can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
By solving some general knowledge questions as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve some general knowledge questions now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these some general knowledge questions printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Some general knowledge questions
1. What is Nyctophobia?
Fear of the dark
2. Which company has the motto, Live in your world. Play in ours?
3. Who is an ice cutter?
Someone who saws blocks of ice for refrigeration
4. Jim Morrison Epitaph says what?
“Truth to your own spirit”
5. A hard working adult sweats up to how many gallons per day?
6. Which US president had a Springer spaniel dog named Spot?
George W. Bush
7. Famous book Nostromo is written by whom?
8. Rotterdam, The Netherlands is situated at the bank of which river?
9. Who has the famous speech: Now We Can Begin (off site)
10. Traditional 7 Seas N S Atlantic N S Pacific Arctic Antarctic?
11. Quilp (A Dwarf) is a character in which Dickens novel?
The Old Curiosity Shop
12. What is the chemical name of Caustic Soda?
13. What links Steve McQueen lan Botham Spike Milligan All called?
14. In nautical terms what five letter word means duty at the helm?
15. A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball. T/F?
16. Which English King rode a horse called White Surrey?
17. Billycock, Wideawake, Gibus and Mitre all types of what?
18. Iconic world landmark Tower of Pisa is situatedi n which ocuntry?
19. Which city is called– The Whitestone?
20. By what age, most people will have lost about half their taste buds?
By the age of 60
21. There is a place called “Bird-in-Hand” in which US state?
22. Who was “The father of magazine science fiction”?
23. What is the common link between Khana Qubadi, Ahmad Khani, Haji Qadir Koyi, and Faqi Tayran, Malaye Jaziri?
National poet in Kurdistan
24. Greek Roman Apollo Babylonian Marduk Indian Vishnu gods?
25. A human being can look forward to having sex an average of how many times with five different partners?
26. A Primigravida is what?
27. San Francisco by law unleashed what can’t walk down market street?
28. Who first appeared in the film A Tale of two Kitties in 1942?
29. What is the noise or sound which our stomach makes when we are hungry?
30. Who wrote the humorous books on One Upmanship?
31. Baron de Coubertin won Gold at the Olympics 1912 for what?
32. The Wind in the Willows is written by whom?
33. What are Strength, Chariot and Hermit?
34. In almost all tarot games, what is one of the most valuable cards?
35. By the time a woman has reached her 60’s, she will have released around how many baby making eggs?
36. In Norse mythology what was Audulma – wet nurse of giants?
37. Who is the National poet in Kyrgyzstan?
38. What was the first film musical based on a Shakespeare play?
The boys from Syracuse C of Error
39. The enzyme in the stomach that breaks down alcohol is produced less in men than women. T/F?
40. Saint Luis, United States is situated at the bank of which river?
41. San Francisco by law you can’t clean your car with what?
42. Who has the famous speech: Share Our Wealth
Huey Pierce Long
43. What is Noctiphobia?
Fear of the night
44. Launfal, Pelleas and Tristram were part of what group?
Knights of the Round Table
45. Even small noises cause the pupils of the eyes to dilate. T/F?
46. Which US president had a Portuguese water dog named “Bo”?
47. Word for sleight of hand comes from the French for nimble finger?
48. Who is an ironmonger?
A seller of items made of iron
49. In the Dictionary of Vulgar Tongue 1811 what is a wasp?
An infected prostitute sting in tail
50. There is a place called “Blowhard” in which country?
51. River Danube flows through which 4 capitals?
Belgrade (Serbia), Budapest (Hungary), Bratislava (Slovakia) and Vienna (Austria)
52. Zerelda was the first name of what outlaws wife and mother?
53. Ernest Shackleton Epitaph says what?
“I hold that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life’s set prize.”
54. What foods name comes from the Tamil words for?
Pepper Water Mulligatawny
55. Every atom in your body is billions of years old. T/F?
56. Which company has the motto, The Happiest Place on Earth?
57. Robert Record in the mid 16th century invented what sign?
58. What is the chemical name of Dry Ice?
59. The DNA helix measures how many billionths of an inch wide?
60. Who wrote the book In Search of Lost Time?
61. What word can be added to Fae, Fen, Bil, Goose to make fruit?
62. Name the Hong Kong stock exchange?
63. June 1611 what English navigator was cast adrift by mutineers?
64. Nathan Bedford Forest a confederate general was the first what?
Grand Wizard KKK
65. What is the most common element in the universe and a major feature of your body?
66. Who sent Stanley to Africa to look for Livingstone?
New York Herald
67. There is a place called “Boring” in which US state?
68. Saint Petersburg, Russia is situated at the bank of which river?
69. Caracul, Dorset, Urial, Mufflon and Jacobs are types of what?
70. Who is a joiner?
A carpenter who specializes in furniture and fittings
71. Rams Horn Wandering Bladder Prickly Herald types of what?
72. Which Tarot card means luck?
Wheel of Fortune — Destiny, fortune, success, elevation, luck, felicity. Reversed: Increase, abundance, superfluity.
73. Which gate has played different political roles in German history, for example: after the 1806 Prussian defeat, Napoleon took the Quadriga to Paris?
The Brandenburg Gate consists
74. Belly, Block, Blout, Nut, Rib and waist are all parts of what?
75. In 1964 who was the first non royal to appear on a UK stamp?
76. Your DNA includes the genes from at least how many retroviruses?
77. What tarot card means peace?
Ace of Cups
78. Who are the National poets in Lebanon?
Kahlil Gibran, and Said Akl
79. Name the first British actress to appear on a British stamp 1985?
80. Which company has the motto, Eat Fresh?
81. Who was found dead in Hollywood’s Landmark Hotel 4 Oct 1970?
82. Iconic world landmark Cologne Cathedral is situated in which country?
83. If you suffered Harpaxophillia what turns you on?
84. The term red herring comes from what activity?
85. How many in two billion persons will live for more than 115 years of life?
Only one person
86. Patricia Holm is the girlfriend of what famous fictional character Simon Templar?
87. What is the common name of Magnesium Sulphate?
88. Which countries leader was an extra in Hollywood?
89. The current cost of treating diabetes and its complications in the world is estimated at how many USD?
USD 215-375 billion
90. What is the Hermit in Tarot cards?
THE HERMIT. –Prudence, circumspection; also and especially treason, dissimulation, roguery, corruption. Reversed: Concealment, disguise, policy fear, unreasoned caution.
91. Who has the famous speech: Left-Handed Commencement Address?
Ursula Kroeber Le Guin
92. What organisation is known as the Society of Friends?
93. Which is called the San Fran?
94. What bird is sometimes called the Yaffle?
95. Every day an adult body produces how many billion new cells?
96. BOZ was the pen name if which writer?
97. What is Nosocomephobia?
Fear of hospitals
98. Mauna Loa, Paricutin, Surtsey and Susya are all what?
99. What is the mott of the Airbnb?
100. Name the dogs in Magnum PI Zeus?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer