Trivia questions and answers for adults trivia general knowledge printable are really easy for those who go with regular learning. People with thirst and cravings for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these trivia questions and answers for adults funny and entertaining with many interesting facts and learning. When your head is full with productive information from various easy quiz questions and answer-free quizzes, you can proudly lead others.
People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas trivia questions and answers for adults can help readers from all walks of life. These easy quiz questions and answers free are applicable for any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve these trivia questions and answers for adults now!
Trivia questions and answers for adults
1. What is Ceramic or Ferrite?
2. Which company has the motto – “The World’s Local Bank”?
3. Perahera Festival is celebrated in which country?
Kandy, Sri Lanka
4. Who wrote the famous book: The New York Trilogy?
5. Who is a drayman?
A driver of a heavy freight cart
6. Who are the founding non-permanent members of the League of Nations?
Belgium, Brazil, Greece, and Spain
7. How many minor cards in a tarot game?
8. Floyd Patterson Epitaph says what?
“A champion always”
9. What is Iatrophobia?
Fear of doctors
10. Which city is called Hogtown?
11. Who has a famous speech: 1948 DNC Address
Hubert Horatio Humphrey
12. Who had the gift of prophecy and the curse of not being believed, Cassandra?
Daughter of Priam of Troy
13. Chaco War was held in 1932 between which countries?
Bolivia and Paraguay
14. Iconic world landmark Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is situated in which city in Brunei?
Bandar Seri Begawan
15. Hymen in Greek Genius in Roman Gods of what?
Fertility and Marriage
16. State motto of Alabama is what in Latin?
Audemus jura nostra defendere
17. When has Alaska been declared the 49th US state?
January 3, 1959
18. Killing of other people is called what?
19. Schizophrenia is a word that originated from which language?
20. Who is a drummer?
A traveling salesman
21. What are the big 5 companies?
Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft
22. Name the home city of the US football team nicknamed Falcons?
23. What Gilbert & Sullivan operetta subtitled The Peer and the?
24. What is the Magna Carta (“Great Charter”)?
The Magna Carta is a historic document that guaranteed English political liberties, was drafted at Runnymede, near River Thames, signed by King John on the date of June 15, 1215, under pressure from his rebellious barons.
25. Where did the League of Nations first meet?
26. What was the name of Papa Doc Duvalier’s secret police?
Haiti Tonton Macoute
27. Who has a famous speech: Black Power
28. Which book’s chief rival is the Encyclopaedia Galactica?
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
29. The Soldiers Song is the National Anthem of what Country?
Republic of Ireland
30. What is the chemical name of Blue Vitriol?
31. Who made up the Big 4?
Great Britain, France, the United States, and Italy
32. The Island of Sheep was the last novel of what Buchan Hero?
33. Where could you spend a Kyat?
34. In what series of stories did Inspector Lestrade appear?
35. The Sea Cook was the original title of what famous novel?
36. Who wrote the famous book: The BFG?
37. Old Testament two nonhumans can speak the serpent and who?
Balaam’s Ass, Numbers 22
38. What is the company motto of Typhoo?
“You Only Get an ‘OO’ With Typhoo”?
39. Who was meant to play Annie Oakley but was replaced in 1950?
Judie Garland Annie Get Your Gun
40. Spanish Civil War was held in which year?
41. Iconic world landmark Church of Our Lady before Týn is situated in which city in the Czech Republic?
42. Formally opened on what date, the Paris Peace Conference was the international meeting that established the terms of peace after World War I?
January 18, 1919
43. Where is the US Masters golf tournament always played?
44. A numismatist collects coins and what else?
45. Who was the first country to join United Nations?
46. Who created The Scarlet Pimpernel?
47. How many Major Arcana cards in a tarot game?
48. Harold H Lipman received a patent in 1858 for what invention?
Gluing a rubber on a pencil
49. Who has a famous speech: Presidential Nomination Acceptance?
Barry Morris Goldwater
50. Which company has the motto— “It Does Exactly What it Says on the Tin”?
51. Where is the grave of Marilyn Monroe?
Los Angeles, California
52. The opening lines of which classic Russian novel are in French?
War and Peace: eh bien mon prince
53. Who owned the sword Joyeuse?
54. The windhover is an alternative name for which bird?
55. The second sino-Japanese war between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan ended in which year?
56. How many national poets China has?
There is No Official National Poet of China
57. Who would wear a Hachimaki – or headband?
58. Iconic world landmark Tiananmen Square (& Gate of Heavenly Peace) is situated in which city in China?
59. What is the staple food of the Maori people of New Zealand?
60. The IAAF finally recognized women in which sport in 1995?
61. Which English King had the most legitimate children (18)?
62. Bearbrass founded by John Batman the original name of where?
63. Who was the first country to join ww2?
64. In North Dakota it is illegal to sleep with what on?
65. Who is the national poet in Bangladesh?
Kazi Nazrul Islam
66. Edmund Dante is what eponymous hero?
The Count of Monte Christo
67. What branch of mathematics is named for the Latin for pebble?
68. Operation Urgent Fury was the US invasion of where?
69. Operation Thunderbolt was the nickname given to which raid?
Israeli raid on Entebbe
70. Beethoven’s sixth symphony is known as what?
71. Who wrote the famous book: Lanark?
72. Eonism is what sexual practice?
73. Why are the big 4 called the Big 4 companies?
Deloitte, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG, and Ernst & Young.
74. Which President has a pet named Glen, a collie?
75. Insertion, Heap, Topological, and Bubble types of which IT thing?
Sorting methods in programming
76. Which is called– The City of Counts?
77. League of Nations began with four permanent members, who?
Great Britain, France, Italy, and Japan
78. Inciticus was a horse (and Senator) owned by whom?
79. Who wrote The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra?
80. In 1967 an Australian had one 11lb in weight – what?
81. Sissy Jupe adopted by Thomas Gradgrind which Dickens novel?
82. In TS Elliot’s book of practical cats name the mystery cat?
83. Copper gets its name from which Mediterranean country?
Cyprus where it was first found
84. Thumb Lock Mongolian Release Mediterranean Draw what sport?
85. Hashimoto’s disease is the malfunctioning of which gland?
86. Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival is celebrated in which country?
87. If a doctor says you have ecchymosis what have you got?
88. What is Hypochondria?
Fear of illness
89. Programming language named after 17th cent what?
French mathematician Pascal – Blaise Pascal
90. Who is a draper?
A cloth dealer
91. All PCs have a BIOS what do bios stand for?
Basic Input Output System
92. British soldiers mentioned in despatches get which bronze award?
The Oak Leaf
93. From the Earth to the sun is one AU what does AU stand for?
94. Which President has the pet, Mike, an Irish setter?
Harry S Truman
95. Captain Hans Langsdorff captained which German Battleship?
96. What is the company motto of Dr. Pepper?
“What’s the Worst That Could Happen?”
97. When has Oklahoma been declared the 46th US state?
November 16, 1907
98. Joe DiMaggio Epitaph says what?
“Grace, dignity and elegance personified”
99. What WW2 resistance movement’s name is Italian for thicket?
100. Shab-e-Meraj is a holy night for proximity to the Almighty in which religion?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs