Common will be uncommon if you dont know them! Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these common trivia questions and answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These common trivia questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are in a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these common trivia questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve these common trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
Common trivia questions and answers
1. Which is the largest river in Europe?
2. In dry measure 8 quarts are a what?
3. What is the motto of the MasterCard company?
There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.
4. Paris, France is situated at the bank of which river?
5. Which singer has the most UK Number One singles ever?
6. What is the company motto of McDonald’s?
I’m Lovin’ It
7. The aorta, the largest artery in the body, is almost the diameter of what?
A garden hose
8. Who has a famous speech: Message to the Grassroots (off site)
9. What is Pathophobia?
Fear of disease
10. Where is Comillas beach located in Spain?
11. Who is a milliner
A designer, maker, or seller of women’s hats
12. The amount of sunlight reaching the earth’s surface is how many times the amount of energy used by all human beings worldwide?
13. Who played Queen Elizabeth II in the first two seasons of The Crown?
14. For every pound of fat gained, you add how long of new blood vessels?
15. Prague, Czech Republic is situated at the bank of which river?
16. Who is plowright?
A maker of plows and other farm implements
17. What are the five highest mountains in Europe?
Monte Bianco / Mont Blanc
18. Who created the Seoul 1988 Olympic mascot?
19. Where is Praia da Salema beach located?
20. What is written at the bottom of an Oiuja board?
21. Tucson Arizona what’s officially known as pavement deficiencies?
Potholes in the road
22. What is the chemical form of Gypsum?
23. What would you find in a vivarium?
24. The six main stars of Friends appeared in all 236 episodes. Who is the next most regular character to appear in the show?
Gunther (151 episodes)
25. What is Philophobia?
Fear of love
26. Aspirin and alcohol can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the stomach lining. T/F?
27. What is David Bowie’s real name?
28. What is a famous speech of Ronald Wilson Reagan?
Brandenburg Gate Address
29. Who is a muleskinner
A wagon driver
30. What does YoYo mean in English?
31. What word do Alaskan sled drivers shout to move their teams?
Hike not Mush
32. Human blood is a makeup of what are Cells carrying oxygen?
Red Blood cell
33. Who created the Atlanta 1996 Olympic mascot?
John Ryan, DESIGNefx
34. What is the oldest mountain range in Europe?
35. Blood is how much thicker than water?
36. What is the largest of the Great Lakes and could hold all of the water of the other Great Lakes?
37. What is the real name of U2’s guitarist, known as The Edge?
38. What blood cells fight disease in the body?
White Blood Cells
39. Where is Cala Gonone beach located?
40. After the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961, which icon stood in East Berlin, a conspicuous symbol of a divided city?
41. What cells help the blood to clot?
42. The world-famous Art Deco skyscraper, Empire State Building was designed by who?
43. Human skin sheds and re-grows after every how many days?
44. In 1927 what ceased to be a weapon in the British Army?
45. Who was the only Apostle to die a natural death?
46. In what year was the first episode of Coronation Street broadcasted on ITV?
47. What company has the motto, Think Different?
48. What is Phobophobia?
Fear of phobias
49. What was banned in China in 1911 as a sign of feudalism?
50. What is the only edible orchid?
51. What is the liquid part of the blood called?
52. Who is pinsetter?
Someone who sets bowling pins back up after each bowl
53. What are the 3 major mountain ranges in the United States?
The three major mountain ranges of the US are the Appalachian Mountains, the Rocky Mountains, and the Sierra Nevada. The Rocky Mountains, commonly known as the Rockies, are a major mountain range in the western United States.
54. Average woman’s 1.5 times bigger than average men – what?
Circumference of Thighs
55. What plant name means wild-growing by the Volga?
Rhubarb – Rha — Volga Barb – Wild
56. An 18th-century law in Britain banned the poor from having what?
Gin – they were too pissed
57. Which clouds often accompany severe thunderstorms, but do not produce severe weather?
58. Human blood is colorless. what pigment present in the red blood cells is responsible for the red color of the blood?
59. Where is Morgat beach located?
60. Who has the famous speech, For the Equal Rights Amendment?
Shirley Anita Chisholm
61. Who presented the TV quiz Blockbusters between 1983 and 1995?
62. A simple, moderately severe sunburn damages the blood vessels extensively. T/F?
63. Who were the three headliners of Glastonbury 2019?
The Cure, The Killers, and Stormzy
64. What company has the motto, Betcha can’t eat just one?
65. What is the name of the Seoul 1988 Olympic mascot?
66. Which company has the motto, Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline.?
67. A square inch of skin consists of how long of a blood vessel?
68. Why is Antarctica so cold?
With 98% of its area covered with snow and ice, the Antarctic continent reflects most of the sun’s light rather than absorbing it.
69. What is Podophobia?
Fear of feet
70. Although Hawaii is the wettest state in the U.S., which city does not receive a high amount of rainfall, receiving only 18.29? annually?
The city of Honolulu
71. Oil is the most traded product in the world what is the second?
72. It is illegal to take pictures of who in Zambia?
73. Except for the heart and lungs, all other parts of the body receive their blood supply from the largest artery of the body, named what?
74. In what Netflix series does actress Gillian Anderson play a sex therapist?
75. What is the chemical combination of Heavy Water?
76. Men without chest hair are more likely to get what disease?
Cirrhosis of the liver
77. What common items were once called moth patches?
78. Perth, Australia is situated at the bank of which river?
79. What is the common name of Ferrous Sulphate?
80. I how many seconds, your red blood cells do a complete circuit of your body?
Every 60 seconds
81. What is the oldest mountain range in the United States?
82. Where is Yyteri beach located in Finland?
83. What is the motto of Dunkin’ Donuts?
America Runs on Dunkin’
84. What is Pedophobia?
Fear of children
85. Every day how much blood flows through each kidney?
86. Where is St George Beach located in Greece?
87. Philadelphia, United States is situated at the bank of which river?
88. BBC Three series Normal People is based on a book but who is the author?
89. An adult human body contains five to six quarts of blood and an infant has about what volume of blood?
90. Who is a log driver?
Someone who floats and guides logs downriver for transportation
91. What is El Nio?
El Nio is a warming of the ocean current along the coasts of Peru and Ecuador that is generally associated with dramatic changes in the weather patterns of the region; a major El Nio event generally occurs every 3 to 7 years and is associated with changes in the weather patterns worldwide.
92. Who is peruker?
93. Who has a famous speech: A Crisis of Confidence?
Jimmy Earl Carter
94. What is Gale?
An extratropical low or an area of sustained surface winds of 34 (39 mph) to 47 knots (54 mph).
95. All the blood in our body passes how many through each kidney per day?
96. Which Beatles song was banned from the BBC for its lyrics?
I am the Walrus
97. Who has the famous speech, Oklahoma Bombing Memorial Address?
William Jefferson Clinton
98. What is the name of the Atlanta 1996 Olympic mascot?
99. What is the chemical combination of Green Vitriol?
100. Arterial blood contains a lot of oxygen and nutrients for the body whereas venous blood contains low oxygen levels and nutrients. T/F?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries